Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Holy cow, Old Gods!

hahaha.. this thread is making my day!
    It's just a game.

Ok, so Old Gods are parasitic aliens, while Naaru could be claimed to be such as well.
    Hell, maybe worshipping the Light feeds them? Anyway, they use their time differently compared to Old Gods.

Seen the size of the butterknife stuck in a squids head in Darkshore? Yup, Titans are massive. Now Old Gods could be colossal, no one knows, but evolution works wonders.
    Maybe Old Gods are Titans parasites, that they have spread upon the world they've visited.
    /brofist

15+ Year Old Account

I doubt the narru are old gods, but I'm willing to believe elune is a narru. The narru know there cannot be light without dark so I doubt even try to kill old gods. Muru was mostly just corrupted by the legion, probably not a old god

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gungbroh
    Dark Side didn't say it, it's not true.
    noting he says is accurate since well... nothing about old gods that isnt ingame is speculation sorry

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Whyte
    Ok, so Old Gods are parasitic aliens, while Naaru could be claimed to be such as well.
    Hell, maybe worshipping the Light feeds them? Anyway, they use their time differently compared to Old Gods.

Seen the size of the butterknife stuck in a squids head in Darkshore? Yup, Titans are massive. Now Old Gods could be colossal, no one knows, but evolution works wonders.
    Maybe Old Gods are Titans parasites, that they have spread upon the world they've visited.
    1st, Where do you get parasitic aliens? They have and always will be affiliated with Azeroth. They are only concerned with returning to power over the planet, they have, in no form of lore in the canon, left the planet or are concerned with the happening of others. Titans came to Azeroth and fought the Old gods, they didnt bring them with them as tapeworms and left them on the planet when they had some bad Mexican food. So your carrier theory is shot.

According to Lore there are 5 old gods, 2 players have killed, 1 skeleton in darkshore... that leaves 2 left. I doubt they got in their spaceship and left considering that they are imprisoned beneath the planet.

2nd, "Narru could be claimed to be such as well" parasites of what?? - they are pure light - they do not consume anything. They can be drained, or corrupted or as some have speculated "cycle" to a dark side to compete the duality of good and evil.

3rd, where do you get Titan's parasites? Wouldn't that mean that rather then trying to fight the titans for control of the planet they would be more concerned with keeping their "hosts" (if you will) alive to maintain themselves.

Evolution would imply some process of adaptation through generations, the old gods have simply gotten older.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo
    noting he says is accurate since well... nothing about old gods that isnt ingame is speculation sorry
    Ignore him, he is my personal trollz :P

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side
    Ignore him, he is my personal trollz :P
    darkside just dosnt like critisim against him

Quote Originally Posted by TrickieTK
    1st, Where do you get parasitic aliens? They have and always will be affiliated with Azeroth. They are only concerned with returning to power over the planet, they have, in no form of lore in the canon, left the planet or are concerned with the happening of others. Titans came to Azeroth and fought the Old gods, they didnt bring them with them as tapeworms and left them on the planet when they had some bad Mexican food. So your carrier theory is shot.

According to Lore there are 5 old gods, 2 players have killed, 1 skeleton in darkshore... that leaves 2 left. I doubt they got in their spaceship and left considering that they are imprisoned beneath the planet.

2nd, "Narru could be claimed to be such as well" parasites of what?? - they are pure light - they do not consume anything. They can be drained, or corrupted or as some have speculated "cycle" to a dark side to compete the duality of good and evil.

3rd, where do you get Titan's parasites? Wouldn't that mean that rather then trying to fight the titans for control of the planet they would be more concerned with keeping their "hosts" (if you will) alive to maintain themselves.

Evolution would imply some process of adaptation through generations, the old gods have simply gotten older.
    The number of old gods keep changing as blizzard changes their lore.

And the mob in darkshore has never been confirmed to be an old god? this is also supported by a certain cataclysm screenshot that was on the front page a few days ago with a similar creature. If i should have to guess, i would say they are some sort of super-faceless one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gungbroh
    Dark Side didn't say it, it's not true.
    this
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side
    I doubt the narru are old gods, but I'm willing to believe elune is a narru. The narru know there cannot be light without dark so I doubt even try to kill old gods. Muru was mostly just corrupted by the legion, probably not a old god
    there is plenty of doubt naruu are old gods. there seems to be no link at this time. however i can go with elune being one. she seems to have the same behaviors of a naruu... passive and sheilds/heals and sings songs that calms people. that is what a naruu does

muru was corrupted by the legion and blood elves.

i think the naruu are just anti demons really there struggle is with them rather than with the old gods. while the silithid in arcatraz raises a question they did also have black dragons some fire elementals and demons so i wouldnt bank to much money on that... arca was a jail for everything afterall

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo
    darkside just dosnt like critisim against him
    Oh, your the lieing troll huh, well thats not cool

Quote Originally Posted by itsDair
    Fortunately it's almost summer already and all snow has melted away :P

Thread made me lol.

this thread makes my head hurt, i only like dark sides ideas >.>. atleast his make sense to some degree.
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

10+ Year Old Account

somehow i don't trust wow.com and i think that article is based on false facts

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Green
    And old gods evolved from pokemon?
    I choose you! C'thun!
    Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Naruu? Old gods? Blasphemy!

I don't see it though really. I mean in some weird way maybe, but it would be so hard to fit into lore.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

I don't know whether to tell you you're a troll or if you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.