LittleBigPlanet 2

Looks nice.
    Unfortunatly I lack any kind of imagination whatsoever to make these kinds of things :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs0T5l24JL0

10+ Year Old Account

Re: LittleBigPlanet 2

Wow, that looks really good. I loved LBP, and this looks awesome. Also im with you, im not very good at making levels but love seeing what other people make
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Check me out on youtube! Playthroughs of Diablo 3, Minecraft and many other games with daily content!

10+ Year Old Account

LBP was amazing! I didn't know they were making a new one. It looks really good.

Yeah this one is going to be epic. Instead of just a level creator its a game creator. You create your own mini games ect. Not to mention the Sack Bots which you can control and a giant Sack Bot which you climb in as shown in the video. Cant wait! Something worth checking meanwhile though is Modnation racers (created by the creators of LBP) and 3D dot game heroes (awesome remix on the old zelda games).

Wild Warrior uses Shattering Throw..... Its SUPER effective.

I never understood what makes LBP so fun. I own it, and I think it's dreadfully boring. Is it only fun when it's multi-player?

10+ Year Old Account

Imo, yes. Playing alone isn't very exciting unless you are making your own world. But whenever I play with any of my friends I end up crying laughing.