Thread: Instance Maps

Instance Maps

So, I've been tanking now for the last 10 levels and the only really big problems I'm having is knowing where to go in those huge old world instances. BRD, Mauraon, etc... I get lost. It has been a lot of years since I've been back there. Is there a good instance map addon that I can bring up in the instance that shows me where I am in the instance along with a map of the entire instance?

Re: Instance Maps

Atlas still works AFAIK... however it doesn't show you where you are, you have to work that out for yourself.

Atlas and or Cartographer?

Only one I can think of is Cartographer but its shows you the map of the entire instance. Still you should not have a problem seeing where are you in it with this addon :P

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Anaxalexi
    Atlas still works AFAIK... however it doesn't show you where you are, you have to work that out for yourself.
    It still works
    I'd recommend Atlas as well, get Atlas_loot with it and you can see what all the bosses drop :P

15+ Year Old Account

FYI, Atlas is outdated on Curse (or more specifically, it's the original author's last version -- for medical reasons, he's unable to continue development, per his website). There's an updated version including the latest maps on WoWUI picked up by someone else -- see here.