Best US horde pvp server?

Title pretty much sums it up. What is the best US horde pvp server with fast bg que's? Failstorm is just not cutting it anymore.

Re: Best US horde pvp server?

You'll never get on a "good" horde PVP server WITH fast BG queues. Fast BG queues happen when your faction is outnumbered on your battlegroup, which is why you get in so quick. Which is also why you generally lose more than you win.

Look for a happening PVP server where the alliance outnumber the horde on the battlegroup. Maybe Kel'thuzad?

I hear Illidan is pretty good. I'm on Rivendare and have 3-10 minute queues as Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    You'll never get on a "good" horde PVP server WITH fast BG queues. Fast BG queues happen when your faction is outnumbered on your battlegroup, which is why you get in so quick. Which is also why you generally lose more than you win.

Look for a happening PVP server where the alliance outnumber the horde on the battlegroup. Maybe Kel'thuzad?
    I think you are mixing the terms battlegroup and server/realm.

For a single realm, having alliance outnumber horde is not enough since queues combine with other realms from the battlegroup. You could try to research every realm within a battlegroup but population doesn't necessarily indicate the number of people that pvp in battlegrounds. Also with the battleground queues modified to promote full teams, lopsided populations may not sway things to make it faster for one faction.

For the OP you should consider individual recommendations from people on various servers. Also create a level 1 alt and run to a major city to observe trade channel and ask some questions.

I recently transferred to Bleeding Hollow and can say the queue times are decent (2-5 minutes) and are pretty even as far as win/loss ratio in my experience. Also the horde:alliance ratio is pretty balanced making the little world pvp that does occur somewhat interesting. Wintergrasp changes hands almost every round as well and being a high-pop server means the economy is always moving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeddeath
    I hear Illidan is pretty good. I'm on Rivendare and have 3-10 minute queues as Horde.

i just created a account to warn you!!! DONT transfer to illidan.... 10-15 minute Q's for pvp and you loose 90% of the games you play ...

if you like PVE and you dont have over 6k gearscore...dont dream about doing Naxx and above content ...yes i said Naxx

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

If I were you I'd go to Blackrock (In Bloodlust). It will give you all of the options you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeddeath
    Im on executus an i get 10-15 minute queues as horde

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbacio

i just created a account to warn you!!! DONT transfer to illidan.... 10-15 minute Q's for pvp and you loose 90% of the games you play ...

if you like PVE and you dont have over 6k gearscore...dont dream about doing Naxx and above content ...yes i said Naxx
    Yep. I can vouch for this. Illidan is in my battlegroup (Rampage) and all I ever hear from them in BGs is, "OMFG I f**king hate this f**king battlegroup...such fail." The only BG we tend to win on a regular basis, which is about 75% of the time for me, is Isle of Conquest. Arathi Basin is generally 50/50 but Alliance tend to dominate the others. However these are just numbers I've experienced. I have a friend who tends to win most of her Strand matches whereas I tend to lose most of mine.
    "Welcome to Orgrimmar. Have you come to serve me whores?"