Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Professions Preview

not much new basically

Really hope they add some awesome stuff to engineering, just because I have it on several toons doesn't mean I want it to be useless

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake
    Need moar info on cooking, btw I have ca 230 dala cookin tokens, or whatever n I don't know what to do with them, have bought all recipies, the hat n I'm getting spices anyways with daily..
    They will still be useless with Cataclysm. If you have already have everything those dailys are a waste of time... gz.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd honestly love to see some more shoulder enchant options for Inscription. Dodge/defense haven't really been that useful to me now in ICC... We will see though, maybe they will be more attractive stats in Cataclysm, I sure hope so at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

Bandage preview:
    • "Dense Embersilk Bandage" Heals for 34,800 over 8 seconds. Requires 3 Embersilk to create.
    That kinda gives you the idea of what sorta health pools characters will have in Cata, if you compare that to the current bandages which is 5800 over 8 seconds. :O

Originally Posted by Wryxian (Blue Tracker)

• New Darkmoon Cards will be added, with hopes they'll all be as awesome as the Greatness card.
    Joy. Another necessary trinket that is from a random daily. I look forward to 3 months of making the useless ones, then one day of the amazing card, then three more months of useless ones before giving up fully.
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

The part about inscription and relics.... Does this mean that inscription can make relics for Paladin/DK/Druid/Shaman?

[list][quote=Boubouille ]
    Cataclysm Professions Preview
    [blizzquote="Wryxian;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/13200229268/cataclysm-professions-preview/"]
    First Aid

• Three new bandages! That's right: THREE!

HOLY TESTICALES, my mind just got blown

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez
    They will still be useless with Cataclysm. If you have already have everything those dailys are a waste of time... gz.
    I must do dailies or I'll be sad, u don't want me to be sad do u? 8)

I miss the dailies for Shattered Sun Offensive, I hope we'll get a proper zone without any stupid phased nonsense...

Quote Originally Posted by Kunz
    Dense Embersilk Bandage" Heals for 34,800 over 8 seconds. Requires 3 Embersilk to create.

useless ? I THINK NOT
    But these are level 85 bandages... 35k wouldn't even heal me to full at 80... and I'm not even a tank. I'm scared to think how weak these may be at 85 considering they've said they will be boosting everyones stam by a ton.

Deleted

Ergh, any words about realm first! xxx maxed out?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Wubby
    But these are level 85 bandages... 35k wouldn't even heal me to full at 80... and I'm not even a tank. I'm scared to think how weak these may be at 85 considering they've said they will be boosting everyones stam by a ton.
    I remember seeing a pic of a Cata cloak that had 1300 something stamina on it...n that's just the cloak, don't take my word for it, but I bet we'll be seeing tanks with +100k health pool, players will solo The Eye for the phoenix mount no doubt.

Bandage preview:
    "Dense Embersilk Bandage" Heals for 34,800 over 8 seconds. Requires 3 Embersilk to create

THIS is gonna be some OP bandage...!

WTB More profession dailies aside from JC.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

omg omg omg soo much info . thanks a lot
    check out my blog for some gold making tips
    http://anaalius.com/

Also Follow me on Twitter at
    http://twitter.com/anaalius/

Quote Originally Posted by Armenius
    Skinning

* Skinning will remain laughable last place of all professions in Cataclysm to keep in tradition with previous expansions.
    Clearly you have never considered Herbalism!

Engineering
    • Engineering is still being designed, but expect new unpredictable gadgets to use on yourself or enemies. Toys, explosives, and even a new vanity pet or two. Oh, and powerful mechanical bows and crossbows in addition to guns.
    • In general, we want Engineering to remain a tradeskill mainly focused on creating fun or useful gadgets for the engineer, but we are exploring options for items that can be sold to other players for profit.
    I hope it's something damn good... I alteast want something I can sell since they be takin' me ammo.

Jewelcrafting
    • Some gem colors have changed! Hit is now blue. Mastery and Dodge are yellow. Intellect is now red. These simple changes have created a much more diverse matrix of gem cuts.
    • New Jewelcrafting dailies will be introduced.
    • Many cuts are being added to support the new Mastery stat.
    • Some new Cataclysm jewelry recipes have completely random properties, and can sometimes create superior and epic versions.
    • Jewelcrafters will have some fun new (and potentially lucrative) vanity items, including fist weapons, rhinestone sunglasses, monocles, and stardust (sprinkle on players for entertainment).
    ALL I HAVE EVER KNOWN IS CHANGED!

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    the engineering preview scares me a bit. will it go from being an awesome pvp profession and a sexy pve one to just a lolercopter one?
    no lolercopter pleasy happy with the current state but it can always be better

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

Why are they even keeping the god damn elixirs!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so irritated when i discover new elixirs with the alchemy research....... Completely USELESS.
    Liked the new pots, even though they will only be useful to casters ( mana ftw )

And as i see, Jewelcrafting will remain the same. Booooring dailies.... I believe the last thing i want right now is MORE dailies :/

"New Alchemist Stone."
    I hope they will have epic upgrades this time.