Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Death Knights, lore status

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland
    I still don't get how people don't understand that nothing has changed.
    Elaborate please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

15+ Year Old Account

Hmm, in Alpha movies of WPL and EPL there are Argent banners on towers, but no sign of Ebon Blade aside Acherus.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotiz
    Elaborate please.
    Bolvar tells Tirion to "not tell anyone of what happened on top of icecrown citadel". Then he burrowed himself in ice to hide himself, and keep the scourge like it was under arthas. I'm just sayin' what's happenin' in the movie.

Bolvar tells Tirion to "not tell anyone of what happened on top of icecrown citadel". Then he burrowed himself in ice to hide himself, and keep the scourge like it was under arthas. I'm just sayin' what's happenin' in the movie.
    That has almost nothing to do with the future of Death Knights though.
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.

No, but the OP refers to the death of the LK. The death of the LK is supposed to be hidden to the people of Azeroth.

No, but the OP refers to the death of the LK. The death of the LK is supposed to be hidden to the people of Azeroth.
    No it's not. The fact that Bolvar became the Lich King is supposed to be hidden to the people of Azeroth.

No it's not. The fact that Bolvar became the Lich King is supposed to be hidden to the people of Azeroth.
    I don't know with you, but I heard "What happened here " blablabla...

Ebon blade will probaly guard Bolvar, and icecrown citadel so no one finds out what happened there. Rest of them will clear up rest of scourge, and rest will fight for the horde/alliance.
    Thats the lore, we will be jailors.

"Tell them only the Lich King is dead, and that Bolvar Fordragon died with him"

He's referring to himself becoming the Lich King. Everyone knew about the expedition to Northrend. Everyone knew that the goal of it was to kill the Lich King. To have armies knocking on his door, raids on his Citadel, and have an elite team attack the Lich King, only to have Tirion come back downstairs and say, "no can tell, is secretz lol" makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by kaaskop19
    Thats the lore, we will be jailors.
    You know, in retrospect that kind of makes sense to me. I mean, they are death knights, after all. Shepherds of the damned is what they could become, since they're really doomed to that anyways.
    Freakin' infraction points...how do they work?!

Quote Originally Posted by Syronicus
    "Tell them only the Lich King is dead, and that Bolvar Fordragon died with him"
    He's referring to himself becoming the Lich King. Everyone knew about the expedition to Northrend. Everyone knew that the goal of it was to kill the Lich King. To have armies knocking on his door, raids on his Citadel, and have an elite team attack the Lich King, only to have Tirion come back downstairs and say, "no can tell, is secretz lol" makes no sense.
    Forgot =) Long time since I saw the film, and missed the LK kill last week ^^ Sorry for any inconvenience caused =)

Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory
    You know, in retrospect that kind of makes sense to me. I mean, they are death knights, after all. Shepherds of the damned is what they could become, since they're really doomed to that anyways.
    It'd be cool but technically isn't Tirion the only one who knows about Bolvar?

It'd be cool but technically isn't Tirion the only one who knows about Bolvar?
    Most likely, but I figure it like this: the death knights have some idea, more than anyone, as to how important the Lich King's influence was in directing the Scourge. As such, being told that he is dead, the death knights probably suspect a potential chaos as the Scourge is let off the leash. In response, they would remain in Icecrown, using what influence they still possess over the undead to try and bring order to the chaos, and wiping out significant undead threats out of the region from then on in.

So they really don't need to know, although they might begin to suspect when the undead fail to incite said chaos, but the way they may figure it is, 'Never look a Gift-Deathcharger in the mouth'.
    Freakin' infraction points...how do they work?!

Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory
    Most likely, but I figure it like this: the death knights have some idea, more than anyone, as to how important the Lich King's influence was in directing the Scourge. As such, being told that he is dead, the death knights probably suspect a potential chaos as the Scourge is let off the leash. In response, they would remain in Icecrown, using what influence they still possess over the undead to try and bring order to the chaos, and wiping out significant undead threats out of the region from then on in.

So they really don't need to know, although they might begin to suspect when the undead fail to incite said chaos, but the way they may figure it is, 'Never look a Gift-Deathcharger in the mouth'.
    Ah, true. You have a good point there. The death knight lore come cataclysm may be pretty interesting.