Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Resto Druid Help

Quote Originally Posted by Whydrood
    Um what?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/q...?s=3630&e=3942

Thats your healing on BQL 25 Heroic (I am assuming you have the RR Glyph).

Now here is a lesser geared druid (me) on 25 Normal without the RR Glyph.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/u...?s=7245&e=7566

Your healing done:
    My Healing Done:

Notice the difference of almost 1.5m healing done? Thats from your rejuv ticking faster and 50% of it being over heal.

RR Sucks for 25 mans. Period. There is no argument there and I don't know why people keep trying to argue it. Unless you are main tank healing, or doing something like dreamwalker where you are only healing 1-8 targets, RR is going to be bad.

The reason being is yes, you can get up and maintain 12-15 rejuvs on the raid with RR and the 4p t10.

I can get up 18-25 (with the 4p t10 and being haste capped) and maintain a 100% up time on rejuv on the majority of the raid, meaning I can heal 6-10 more people then you can without the glyph. Don't take it personal, I am just trying to steer people in the right direction.

Did you also happen to note that we have an additional healer? Or did that just slip by you...

You also have no Disc priests in your comp. You need to look at these more than just looking at numbers between us two.

The inclusion of the Disc priest in my comp negates what healing I could have possibly done, you don't have shields, therefore you do more effective healing because, well, there's more to heal! What a concept!

Also my attempt is on BQL heroic, yours is BQL normal. MANY little things like this can differentiate us two. L2 read logs. BQL normal can be done without RR, yes, but on Heroic it is necessary considering the rapid increase in damage done. 3 seconds per tick will just not keep up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Onahail
    Did you also happen to note that we have an additional healer? Or did that just slip by you...
    I noticed you had an additional healer, which baffled me because your raid took 20 million less damage then my raid did, but I chalked that up to gear level. Either way when comparing H 25 BQL to Normal 25 BQL I dont think 1 healer is going to do much in the way of changing one druids numbers. That's a fight (Just like twins in ToC) that druids/shamans should be topping, period. If you aren't you are doing something wrong.

I am talking about your numbers. Not any one elses. I am not saying I am better then you. I am saying using RR so you can heal less people more often a 25m setting where more people then normal are taking damage (festergut/BQL) is just a bad idea, regardless of your gear level. Just my personal advice to you. Take it or leave it.

I noticed you had an additional healer, which baffled me because your raid took 20 million less damage then my raid did, but I chalked that up to gear level. Either way when comparing H 25 BQL to Normal 25 BQL I dont think 1 healer is going to do much in the way of changing one druids numbers. That's a fight (Just like twins in ToC) that druids/shamans should be topping, period. If you aren't you are doing something wrong.

I am talking about your numbers. Not any one elses. I am not saying I am better then you. I am saying using RR so you can heal less people more often a 25m setting where more people then normal are taking damage (festergut/BQL) is just a bad idea, regardless of your gear level. Just my personal advice to you. Take it or leave it.
    We have a Discipline Priest, you don't. Problem solved. And I'm not taking offense to what you said. You just obviously don't raid hard modes. Normal modes can be done without RR but HMs it's a necessity. There may be less Rejuvs on the raid but said Rejuvs heal faster. It's not about healing more people, it's about the Rejuv being able to combat the ridiculous amount of damage going out

We have a Discipline Priest, you don't. Problem solved. And I'm not taking offense to what you said. You just obviously don't raid hard modes. Normal modes can be done without RR but HMs it's a necessity. There may be less Rejuvs on the raid but said Rejuvs heal faster. It's not about healing more people, it's about the Rejuv being able to combat the ridiculous amount of damage going out
    I personally switch between rapid rejuve and power rejuve based on the fight... im a scribe and have way too much money to throw around at useless shit... but yeah i agree that a disc priest is easily the difference between the two numbers... by far disc priests are WAY op atm especially for hard modes and especially with the icc buff increasing the amount that they absorb...

10+ Year Old Account

You seem like a very angry person who though your guild has gotten to 10/12 Hms, which anyone can basically be carried through with a good guild unless you are terrible, but that you know way more then the druids who are equal or past you. Do you not look at armories or WoL of druids who can clear all content? Just because you think you are right doesn't mean you are. But I'm sure you are much wiser then Ej and all the top druids who test hours on end.

Certain bosses RR is amazing if you have 2 druids. Most of the time it goes to overheal.

What was being talked about is natures grace and RR. The only way to get the extra haste from natures grace is from when you nourish or regrowth. How often should you be doing this on blanket fights? If your guild is worth anything your other healers should have spike covered. So, basing RR off that is foolish.

Having RR tick with haste cap + 20% yes, most of it WILl be going to overheal on the majority of ICC fights, including hardmodes. There are the fights it's useful, the same way glyph of rejuv is good.

Also, your saying you have a disc priest so you can be using RR. Yes, you have a disc priest who will bubbling everyone, which in turn makes everyone take less dmg, which in turn turns most of RR extra healing into overheal. When in fact the group you don't have rejuvs on could be getting the base healing.

You are right, and I have heard people tell me up until Monday that I didn't even have a LK kill so what do I know about healing right?

It is easy to heal and claim things are working the way they are supposed to when you have people you can trust backing your mistakes up. But you will eventually learn that raiding with people who barely know their class and take tons of unnecessary damage on a fight (People DC'ing, texting their girls while killing the raid with pact of the darkfallen, etc) is a crapton harder then healing competent people who know the fight and know what they are doing through Hard Mode content they are geared for. If you look over those logs again, you will see you have a paladin that keeps up JoL, and gets credited with 4k HPS - notice not one of our 4 ret/prot pallys thought to use JoL instead of JoW? Just a thought.

You are right, and I have heard people tell me up until Monday that I didn't even have a LK kill so what do I know about healing right?

It is easy to heal and claim things are working the way they are supposed to when you have people you can trust backing your mistakes up. But you will eventually learn that raiding with people who barely know their class and take tons of unnecessary damage on a fight (People DC'ing, texting their girls while killing the raid with pact of the darkfallen, etc) is a crapton harder then healing competent people who know the fight and know what they are doing through Hard Mode content they are geared for. If you look over those logs again, you will see you have a paladin that keeps up JoL, and gets credited with 4k HPS - notice not one of our 4 ret/prot pallys thought to use JoL instead of JoW? Just a thought.
    I agree with that completly my guild is terrible for that we always hae about 24 people because soemone is always afk or dced or dies to somethign stupid like not moving with fire during bloodqueen... or getting mindcontrolled... or dispelling the abom... and people ask my why i dont get a LK kill w/ gear as good as mine...

I don't know what hardmodes you're doing, but I have yet to use RR on a single hardmode in the past month and a half. The only one I consider using it for is rotface, and really it's so easy it's not worth the glyph switch. If you coordinate groups with another druid who is also using RR, yeah I suppose it's okay. But realistically, there are so many factors going on during a fight that assigning anything other than "hey shaman you're chain healing melee right?!" is silly and encourages tunnel visioning.

And yes, I'm 11/12 HM just to get that out of the way. -_-