You've Got an Internet! And other click/view Signature Games

Just thought about a possibility of a quick way for all us lame Signature Game spammers to go mad at one place.

1. So I suggest if you have a Signature Game of some sort post in here with a few rules (guidelines)
    When you post you must also click the signatures games of the people on the same page as you have posted. (4th page: "Press my sig pl0x" and then you click all the other's sigs on the 4th page)

2. Post one request of a Signature Boost per page.

3. Alternatively make great or fun posts to get people to click your signature.

Re: You've Got an Internet! And other click/view Signature Games

You know what's funny? Your signature violates the forums guidelines

Deleted

Re: You've Got an Internet! And other click/view Signature Games

Yeah, definately not. These signatures advocate spam, and they are a general bore to look at. Remember a time when signatures were supposed to be.. you know, a signature? I would not presume to tell you what to put in your signature, or how to spend your time online - if clicking images and caring much for a fictional number, that goes up depending on people being bothered to click it, is what you enjoy doing, then by all means, go ahead.

But I feel it a great injustice to even Runescape or Minesweeper to call this a "game" - especially because your agenda is probably just to get some more internetz.