Transfering server. But! Which one of my 80's do i bring with me?

Hi! All of my friends have recently begun playing on the server Haomarush EU. (Alliance)

So considering i've got five 80's on a different realm, and is too lazy to level a character from scratch. I'm opposed with the dilemma of, which character do i bring with me?

Here's what i got so far.

Dwarf Paladin <-(Bloodsail Admiral, also got epic flyer and several rare mounts.)
    Tauren Warrior <- (Not admiral, also got epic flyer.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the reason why i can't decide is this.

My paladin is a treat, but the bloodsail crap is a major letdown and really destroys the game for me. As i loose several flight paths! (And i'm to lazy to grind it up to neutral.)

My Warrior however is horde. So i'll have to buy a faction change + server transfer.

Which makes the Paladin cheaper, but is it really? Considering the reputation thingy.

Re: Transfering server. But! Which one of my 80's do i bring with me?

Really? no one to help me in the hour of need?

I would take the paladin but meh that's just me. Why? because dwarfs are awesome and paladins in my opinion are more fun to play then warriors plus you can tank, dps or heal.

And it seems that you've put more work into your paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by muto
    I would take the paladin but meh that's just me. Why? because dwarfs are awesome and paladins in my opinion are more fun to play then warriors plus you can tank, dps or heal.

And it seems that you've put more work into your paladin.

Thank you! Finally a response

Take your paladin, and go kill bloodsail guys until you get the parrot to drop. Then you'll be at least honored and you'll have money.