Valithria Dreamwalker: getting stacks of Emerald Vigor

Well im sucking at it ;D, usually end up -10 than or even less, than i should get. With about 20-25 in the end. I have deep suspicion that its related with my movement inside the portal and camera view. There is my question: Any idea how can i improve my results? May be some tips from more experienced in this sphere healers.

Re: Valithria Dreamwalker: getting stacks of Emerald Vigor

I find those damned balls hard to see as well. At least it's hard to determine the "Depth" of them. I switch to GTA mode *Seing everything from above. then alter my height in the air to catch them XD
    I am more than a fish, I am more than a man! I am...Some sort of cat, cuddlier than men, and they friggin EAT fish!

well, yeah its always little confusing cuz suddenly in portal you get 1 more axis to move and you have to do it fast. i had my shares of going around 1 cloud thats pissing me off and cant hit it

usualy i end up with cca 35 stacks thou, but for any advices hardly there are any. if you are pally you can use Crusader aura it makes you fly faster. It seems that any type of flying in game is considering as being mounted

also aura mastery gives you warp speed for 6 sec

The only thing that matters (besides maintaining a decent HPS of course) is not to steal another player's cloud (especially if it'd be their last one). For all we know, having less stacks than the others may mean that you're more respectful, therefore a better player.

10+ Year Old Account

I've only recently had problems with my stack falling off. I've gotten up to 27 stacks *I know that's not really how many you need but yeah lol* But lately mine have been falling off at either 6-7 because of horrible lag issues where it seems like I'm getting the vigor but I have to keep moving infront of it to try and get it.

Wonderful Ysera set by Aderianu of AHS

10+ Year Old Account

After the nurf the only way you could ever let your stack fall off is if you are just taking the last one a long time before you exit.

Things to know:
    It's an AoE. In 10s get on vent, take the portals close enough to eachother, and go around together.
    In 25s either put people together and spilt them on sides or give everyone their own corners.

Make sure you leave one to make sure you take it before you get kicked out.
    Make sure you go straight up and hit the 1st bubble you see.

Some are hard to get but just aim for the center and you should be fine.