Thread: Double DK 2v2

Double DK 2v2

Would this work? What specs would be best? And how high do you think a double DK team would go?

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Double DK 2v2

it would work, but ur not gonna get far. obviously you lack alot of CC, a MS effect and healing (except for some selfhealing). i think itll work about the same as ret/DK. if one would spec frost and one unholy, u can try as you have a "decent" CC.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman
    it would work, but ur not gonna get far. obviously you lack alot of CC, a MS effect and healing (except for some selfhealing). i think itll work about the same as ret/DK. if one would spec frost and one unholy, u can try as you have a "decent" CC.
    Well, MS Effect VS 10 sec silence

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sunix
    Well, MS Effect VS 10 sec silence
    7.5, diminishing return. the silence is great, but is it enough to burst someone down? not sure.

Yea at higher rating, would probably need to switch to loads of PvE gear.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

me and a prot pala with tank gear pwn so I reckon a blood Tank in his place would be viable
    Insert Signiture here.

It COULD work till some degree if you have Hungering Cold and the other has a ghoul pet.

You can get some kind of decent CC there (but don't forget all the ways most other classes have to break CC's)
    And yes 2 silences is all very awesome and such, but saying that is just focussing on one good point and forgetting all the 100 downsides.

But yeah sure go ahead and try, I'd say 1x Unholy 1x Frost. You'll never get really far tho, but you didn't tell us if that was your goal or not. For fun and giggles, everything is viable