Poll: You can vote 3 times

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

So WHY do you hate Garrosh?

Honestly im currious on everyones views

and give me any ideas to add another option if i missed one

10+ Year Old Account

Re: So WHY do you hate Garrosh?

I dislike him as a person, however I think he's great character to bring the WoW story to the next chapter.
    Forget everything you know about everything.

mostly because he's the perfect example of terrible writing. that is IF blizzard isn't using him as a throw-away character.

if he's a throw-away then he's very good writing because people are supposed to hate him and cheer when he dies.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Wow, most people seem to hate him because he's a poor strategist, and doesn't plan his battles ahead of time i.e. he's "stupid" That is an option you didn't even list /fail

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish
    mostly because he's the perfect example of terrible writing. that is IF blizzard isn't using him as a throw-away character.

if he's a throw-away then he's very good writing because people are supposed to hate him and cheer when he dies.
    He is clearly a throw-away character, IMHO.

So, yes, I do hate him because we are supposed to hate him. He is the Horde's Fandral.

most people seem to hate him because he's a poor strategist
    What did he fail at when commanding his troops?

Unless you speak of attacking the alliance instead of the scourge then that would fall under the "He dosn't focus on the real badguys" poll soz : /

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror

So, yes, I do hate him because we are supposed to hate him. He is the Horde's Fandral.
    personally i agree, but then again i'm a writer so i know and use such devices as throw-away characters and know what i'm looking for.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

You want reasons why?

Give me one reason not to.

Mostly the constant whining though.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeseia
    Wow, most people seem to hate him because he's a poor strategist, and doesn't plan his battles ahead of time i.e. he's "stupid" That is an option you didn't even list /fail
    Broken Front. That's pretty much the peak of strategic stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account

I think Garrosh will make a pretty good leader.
    I think his demise will be pretty interesting and a good way to start the 4th expansion.
    (I'm pretty sure if garrosh is going to be killed it'll be in the last cataclysm patch)
    I don't see Thrall in Northrend anywhere.....or Icecrown Citadel >.>

Why would i hate him? He's the Alliance's most successfull weapon against the Horde.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by huth
    Why would i hate him? He's the Alliance's most successfull weapon against the Horde.
    I knew it! Garrosh is a gnomish Orc-Bot. That explains alot.

The problem I think most people have is that Garrosh shows no respect for anyone. He shuts down thrall and suarfang everytime they try to give him advice and he treats all of the other races of the horde like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Garekh
    You want reasons why?

Give me one reason not to.

Mostly the constant whining though.

Gotta agree with Garekh here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror

This. And he's well on his way to becoming the Horde's Garithos as well. He'll cross that line if he really does end up killing Cairne, regardless of whether or not it's Old Lady Grimtotem who does some string pulling.

Quote Originally Posted by Zizzagee
    What did he fail at when commanding his troops?

Unless you speak of attacking the alliance instead of the scourge then that would fall under the "He dosn't focus on the real badguys" poll soz : /
    Saurfang lead the horde against the scourge, not garrosh. Garrosh was just in Warsong Hold pretending he knew what he was doing.

And he's well on his way to becoming the Horde's Garithos as well
    Whats so bad with Garithos? he wated to kill that crossderesser kael and he was cool for that.
    Saurfang lead the horde against the scourge, not garrosh. Garrosh was just in Warsong Hold pretending he knew what he was doing.
    Their is no way to support this or oppose this but if you must...
    Saurfang was more of a captain or adviser. Seeing in warsong hold Garrosh had the final calls and Saurfang was more of a soldier. But like i said their is no way to tell who was left in charge by thrall.
    Broken Front. That's pretty much the peak of strategic stupidity.
    Oh boy not this shizit again... oh well
    Garrosh was in warsong hold. Soldiers in Icecrown
    That just proves that the commaning unit of the horde (Except those alliance lovers Thrall and Saurfang) think alike so you must hate horde in general. And alot more goes into this but i dont feel like writing a book to describe it.

Whats so bad with Garithos? he wated to kill that crossderesser kael and he was cool for that.Their is no way to support this or oppose this but if you must...
    Saurfang was more of a captain or adviser. Seeing in warsong hold Garrosh had the final calls and Saurfang was more of a soldier. But like i said their is no way to tell who was left in charge by thrall.Oh boy not this shizit again... oh well
    Garrosh was in warsong hold. Soldiers in Icecrown
    That just proves that the commaning unit of the horde (Except those alliance lovers Thrall and Saurfang) think alike so you must hate horde in general. And alot more goes into this but i dont feel like writing a book to describe it.
    great another kid with the mentality of
    "anything good that happens to the Horde is because of Garrosh, he is the Warchief/Overlord after all.
    anything bad that happens to the Horde is not Garrosh's fault, he is only the Warchief/Overlord after all."

great another kid with the mentality of
    "anything good that happens to the Horde is because of Garrosh, he is the Warchief/Overlord after all.
    anything bad that happens to the Horde is not Garrosh's fault, he is only the Warchief/Overlord after all."
    That can be placed on both sides of the conflict you know.
    Or maby you dont
    Maby you are just in the "MY WORD IS LAW AND I HATE GARROSH SO EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME" mentality

That can be placed on both sides of the conflict you know.
    Or maby you dont
    Maby you are just in the "MY WORD IS LAW AND I HATE GARROSH SO EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME" mentality
    hey im willing to listen to your side if you put forth any evidence of any redeeming qualities of garrosh. bring them to me