Page 1 of 2
LastLast

PallyPower Addon

I have troubles with my PallyPower addon.. I can't really figure out if I'am using it wrong, or if it just not works?
    Haven't got any help from; www.curse.com - www.wowinterface.com or any other possible sites..
    Can someone link a guide or explain me in details what to do, so i can get my buff's right?
    Would be so awesome :-)

Re: PallyPower Addon

Explain what kind of problem you are having?

Yah, need more info.

General usage is to open the menu, change each buff for the class, close menu, either click the class or use your keybind set up in the menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddahpal
    Explain what kind of problem you are having?
    Well.. when i open the option (which class should have Kings, Might and so on..) Then i chose, and close the option.
    Then when i click the different tabs on the Addon, i get the same buff each time? I Don't know if you understand what i am saying :-)? maybe i can link a picture when my server is getting up again.....

Nope don't know what you mean, try using slightly longer sentence maybe multiple sentences and we can prolly help.

Hmm.. I'll try.

I go into the window where i can chose which class should have which buff. When i have done that, I close the option window, and click on the 'shortcut' ON the PallyPower Addon there is shown on the screen.. There are like three little tabs; One where the icon for Retri is shown, one where the icon for Kings is shown, and one where there is no icon. If i press the one with the Retri icon i get the same buff as if i was pressing the one with the Kings icon or the one with no icon.. In Instance an when i'am doing quest.. I can't just press the tabs so the four others in the group will get the addons i have chosen in the option, i have to target each one an give the buff they need/have to use.

Better?

/pp config

Use scroll wheel to change a buff for one class, or shift+scroll to change the buff for all classes. Rinse/repeat.

Need to do this everytime you get into an instance, or be lazy and just buff kings all around
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Rayocell - BE Paladin (Holy/Prot)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Durashell - UD Rogue (Combat/Sub)

Hehe.. Think i will get this topic a chance, so i maybe can get some answers :-)
    But else, i will keep slacking and just give kings! :0)

I did answer you, go try it out. Be sure to hit the Refresh button before you exit the config window so that the class icons will show up on the main UI.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Rayocell - BE Paladin (Holy/Prot)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Durashell - UD Rogue (Combat/Sub)

As I think English isn't really the best language you can speak, might I suggest you just say what you mean in your own native language and we could just translate it ourselves? With the way your text was written, I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but I would love to try helping you.

That aside, what I THINK could be your problem, is that maybe you don't have free assign on, which locks your buffs down, or possibly free assign is turned on and other Paladins are changing your buffs. Both are very easy to fix, but requires more info from you, possibly a screenie to make sure I get the gist.

I've been using Pally Power for years now, and even though it's gone through a few different variations, not really much has changed with it.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by duraz0rz
    I did answer you, go try it out. Be sure to hit the Refresh button before you exit the config window so that the class icons will show up on the main UI.
    FFVI > FFVII

Quote Originally Posted by Entaaro View Post
    I think you underestimate the capacity of your brain to process information quickly - but maybe with good reason.

15+ Year Old Account

if nothing else helps, get zomgbuffs. it's better.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Keisy
    A good paladin buffs things right without any reminds, addons or any hussle.
    in a dungeon yes, its easy. in a raid where ppl tend to die more then often its not that easy.

15+ Year Old Account

Whats the chances of having 5 good paladins in a VoA pug?
    Or a 40 man BG with maybe 7 or 8?

Besides, PP does other things as well (tracks all timers on all buffs, lets you see what aura improvements and blessing improvements each person has, etc.)

15+ Year Old Account

I think I know what the OP did.

You did not assign a buff to a class but rather assigned that buff for the class specifically by choosing the wrong option. I did that once where I was playing around with it during an AFK break one night since we had all boomkins and trees and one bear tank (you know where this is going). I ended up assigning BoW to one boomkin and was unable to assign BoW to any other druid at all to to any other caster class if I recall.

I dont remember what I did by I removed it. If this doesnt help then you need to reset it to default with by fixing it in-game or manually by deleting the mod and its file in your WTF folder.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpd85
    I dont remember what I did by I removed it. If this doesnt help then you need to reset it to default with by fixing it in-game or manually by deleting the mod and its file in your WTF folder.
    You mouse scroll over the player's name.

For instance (using your example), if you gave BoW to all the druids, but wanted to keep BoM on the feral, you could mouse scroll over their name until you had a small BoM icon next to them. When you go to buff, it will highlight that player with a Blue background (instead of a Red one when hey have no buff), indicating that they have a specific buff assigned to them- However, this buff will always be a "minor" version of the blessing.

In Cataclysm this will be be easier, to the point where you'll have Holys do Kings, Rets do Might, and Prots do Sanc.
    Hopefully they will increase the duration again of blessings to 30/60 minutes like all other "major" buffs...

THANKS! Think i got it right now!!!! :-) Have tried to scroll over the other players and that did work! Hopefully it will work from now on

Also might be worth checking your pet/warrior buff setup. As they share the same buff category for Greater Blessings, If you have warriors set up for BoS and pets for BoK, and use the PP UI to buff both, the buffs will swap between the two in an endless confusing cycle until you change it. Make sure they are set to receive the same buff in order to stop confusion and wasted reagents :P.

Bawk
    Retards should not be aided. They should just be pointed toward the coldest pole on which to stick their tongue.
    A Balance Druid who has balanced the Balance in his Balance Spec between Crit and Haste is a Balanced Balance Druid.
    80 Druid (exBC toon), 80 Mage (Arcane), 80 DK (lol), 80 Hunter (MM), 80 Pally(prot/ret), 61 Rogue (Ass/Subt), 80 Lock (Demo/Affli), 23 Warr (Prot/fury hybrid).
    Pally - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&cn=Nikoli.
    Hunter - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&cn=Grubba

Have fun with that when people are asking for 10m might/wisdom/kings on top of 30m buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by bawkbawkboom
    Also might be worth checking your pet/warrior buff setup. As they share the same buff category for Greater Blessings, If you have warriors set up for BoS and pets for BoK, and use the PP UI to buff both, the buffs will swap between the two in an endless confusing cycle until you change it. Make sure they are set to receive the same buff in order to stop confusion and wasted reagents :P.

Bawk
    Pets are not only shared with warriors though.
    Some pets also share Gblessings with warlocks, for example felhunters and felguards (and other warlocks pets too I'm guessing)