Cataclysm beta opt-in application won't run

I just downloaded the beta opt-in application for cataclysm, and I get the following message when I try to run it (this is AFTER I click through the security check boxes):
    (file path)\SystemCheck_enUS.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

Help??
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".

You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".

Re: Cataclysm beta opt-in application won't run

Application?
    God; I hate you people.

I don't honestly know what my computer thinks it is. That's the text of the error message, verbatim.

You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".

Quote Originally Posted by ishammael_of_elune
    I just downloaded the beta opt-in application for cataclysm, and I get the following message when I try to run it (this is AFTER I click through the security check boxes):
    (file path)\SystemCheck_enUS.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

Help??
    you should post on the wow technical support forums, the official one, a blue might be able to help you out there, that's if you're are currently have an active account.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    Seems like a corrupt download if anything. Open your broswer, clear your cache, delete the copy of the download you currently have, and try to download it again.
    That didn't work, although Firefox crashed when I tried to download it again (I still got the download, and no, this didn't happen any other times).

Quote Originally Posted by ishammael_of_elune
    That didn't work, although Firefox crashed when I tried to download it again (I still got the download, and no, this didn't happen any other times).
    Clear firefox cache. Install opera browser (Like.. 2 minutes of your time) try and go onto battlenet and re-download it on that browser.