Ive been gone since August...where should I start now?

80 Human mage
    Alliance
    Destromath

Ive been gone from WoW since August and have decided to start up again due to Cataclysm coming out in the nearish future. Im just curious as to what I should be doing right now. Heres my armory page: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...th&cn=Influcks .
    I know theres some new 5 mans and I know about ICC. I briefly saw the PvP tourney realms at a friends house. Should I do the original Wrath 5 mans to get a feel for the game again? Should I just jump into a random 5 man? Im not in a guild at the moment so guild raiding is out of the question. Should I try and pug ToC or VoA? Any help would be greatly appreciated at this point Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Ive been gone since August...where should I start now?

1) Grind emblems using the LFG tool until you cannot get any more upgrades.
    2) Buy the best possible crafted gear for your class.
    3) Your Gear Score will still "not be enough" for ICC. (because durrrr you need ICC gear to raid ICC obviously)
    4) Sneak in to ICC anyway.
    5) Grind ICC.

EDIT: Yes, it is as boring as it sounds. In my opinion just wait until Cataclysm ships.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Re: Ive been gone since August...where should I start now?

get full t9 from the dungeon tool, get as many crafted items you can, do ICC.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.