Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Hunter legendary in Cata

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9057/naxis.jpg

Not sure if its real or fake =\

Re: Hunter legendary in Cata

That's "strange", the tooltip has the same background as the one you get with wow item creater...
    Yep, it's fake.

im going to have to say its FAKE
    Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon
    It takes a special person to look at the ass of their pet that close.

fake, nowhere near enough agil/stam for an 85 legendary.

The mastery proc bonus number is obviously wrong....

Not to mention Blizzard has stated the next legendary will be caster.

first of all they aren't going to to hunter because they already got the bow, they are doing caster next then feral druids, there's blue posts about it

Quote Originally Posted by Kalerender
    Not to mention Blizzard has stated the next legendary will be caster.
    Although I agree it's fake, your logic is flawed, just because the next legendary will be caster doesn't mean there isn't another legendary already in the game files, although it is highly unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account

Don't forget, AP doesn't exist like that anymore either.

And 15 minute cooldown? This is cataclysm, not freaking vanilla (you know, everything had LOOOOONG cooldown).

And most important: if it was real, Boub would have posted about it. Also, blizzard said that the first/only/something legendary will be for DPS casters.
    Vol'jin fanboy

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCrook
    Although I agree it's fake, your logic is flawed, just because the next legendary will be caster doesn't mean there isn't another legendary already in the game files, although it is highly unlikely.

Yeah, with stats and everything already implented when not even the gear from Ruby Sanctum have been finished?
    Vol'jin fanboy

lol u know its fake cos theres a cheesy line at the bottom, water can flow but it also crashes lol fail

10+ Year Old Account

a hunter/druid Polearm was what I was hoping for as the 2nd legendary, but it looks fake.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Fake, sure does look nice.. I wouldn't be surprised if they had some sort of a druid legendary all the same.
    Cake!

Quote Originally Posted by Xynsis
    first of all they aren't going to to hunter because they already got the bow, they are doing caster next then feral druids, there's blue posts about it
    Would anyone mind providing a link to a blue post about a feral druid legendary? This is the first I've heard about it, and being that I play Feral as my main, I'll probably do backflips of joy if this is true.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grimgore
    Would anyone mind providing a link to a blue post about a feral druid legendary? This is the first I've heard about it, and being that I play Feral as my main, I'll probably do backflips of joy if this is true.
    there was a blue post about the caster legendary but just speculation of either druid polearm or tank shield.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

I dont think the guys intention here is to fool you, its just something he would like to see or dreaming about.

So....take it easy folks. Read or see between the lines.
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Quote Originally Posted by hellboyy
    lol u know its fake cos theres a cheesy line at the bottom, water can flow but it also crashes lol fail
    Bruce Lee flavor text, awesome! Be water my friend

Deleted

Looks like an unfinished weapon, by the name of it and the little orange text to judge... Neptulons weapon.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I remember the post about the casters getting next dibs, but I never thought Bliz cared enough about ferals to give us our own legendary, since it would be kind of a niche thing. Still, a cat can dream, right?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grimgore
    Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I remember the post about the casters getting next dibs, but I never thought Bliz cared enough about ferals to give us our own legendary, since it would be kind of a niche thing. Still, a cat can dream, right?
    Considering hunters got a bow, a cat getting a polearm isn't that unbelievable.
    Then again Legendary for class > Legendary for spec. /shrug :-\