Re: Hunter legendary in Cata

obvious tank weapon.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Indeed... Be water my friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnrUSezusw4

Above legendary - go go artifact!
    You must remain drunk in order to be more vigilant against reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellendway
    I'm not sure, but this is a weapon for a druid. Who needs melee weapon with hunter. I think if it'll be a true nobody will give us this weapon.

I hope hunters will have got a new legendary bow (yes bow, guns and xbows aren't nice - desing guys!).
    Druids don't use it any better than hunters do.

Yep it's fake...Although a hunter legendary in cata would be good! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    ...Feral damage is influenced by the weapons DPS rating.

15+ Year Old Account

At the same time, people in this thread keep calling for rogues to be after hunters because they, for whatever reason, haven't had their share? The best DPS weapon in Classic was a legendary sword. The best DPS weapon(s) in TBC were, gasp, legendary swords! Rogues have honestly had their fun with the warglaives, those are, imo, the best legendaries we've ever seen.
    I am not saying that Rogues should be after Hunters, I am saying that Shamans should be after Hunters/Druids and since it won't be a Caster Legendary (for Elemental) since they will start off with that they should make one for Enhancement Shamans and as I said in my previous post they won't make a Legendary for a single class so I added Rogues because both likes dual-wielding one-handers :P

And I don't see the reason why a class wouldn't get more legendaries just because they happen to have had the best legendaries (at their given time).

As far as I am concerned in Cataclysm, I hope we don't get a 2h melee Legendary or a Healing Legendary atleast

Quote Originally Posted by ghako
    On illidan go kill him
    YEAHHHHHHH too bad its for Rogues and Warriors and NOT Hunters

Well, since it was stated at Blizzcon and at a few other posts that there will be guild-made legendaries all of you can be right.
    "Let them hate, as long as they fear"

aw, i was hoping to see a legendary gun when i clicked the thread. :'(

goblin hunter + pink flamingo pet + legendary gun = awesome
    "Hard work never killed any body, But why take a chance?" - Edgar Bergen.

Quote Originally Posted by Feerless
    Well, since it was stated at Blizzcon and at a few other posts that there will be guild-made legendaries all of you can be right.
    Guild made HEIRLOOMS... Big difference.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Hughes
    aw, i was hoping to see a legendary gun when i clicked the thread. :'(

goblin hunter + pink flamingo pet + legendary gun = awesome
    omg ty, i know what my new alt is gonna be, I called my old one Pinky XD

But yes, of all the weapons that remain, this is the only legendary one that is known.
    to back up my support for this being a legendary,

vanilla= 2 hand maces
    TBC= 2 hand swords
    WotLK= 2 hand axes
    Cataclysm= Polearms(?)

every expansion or versions of the game had onje weapon that was dominate. Some times they were Legendary, some times they were Super Epics. i can give proof if you dont know what im talking about.
    I typo for the Nazis

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Druids will disagree with you, since they get Feral AP from the DPS of a weapon. Most guilds give Druids priority over Hunters on polearms/staves because of this. Personally I don't agree with it (And not just because I'm a Hunter..), because we both get stats and AP from it.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

Quote Originally Posted by buttspawn
    Druids will disagree with you, since they get Feral AP from the DPS of a weapon. Most guilds give Druids priority over Hunters on polearms/staves because of this. Personally I don't agree with it (And not just because I'm a Hunter..), because we both get stats and AP from it.
    And DPS comes directly from ilvl. Any legendary will be of higher ilvl, will have better DPS, give more feral AP. I don't understand how this makes them use it any better than a hunter.

It's still a stat stick to them. The ONLY thing they take weapon damage from is cat swipe, but that's not really significant, I can't remember the last time I cared about AoE damage.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

And DPS comes directly from ilvl. Any legendary will be of higher ilvl, will have better DPS, give more feral AP. I don't understand how this makes them use it any better than a hunter.

It's still a stat stick to them. The ONLY thing they take weapon damage from is cat swipe, but that's not really significant, I can't remember the last time I cared about AoE damage.
    What part of "Personally I don't agree with it" do you not understand? I never said that Druids do get better use out of weapons than Hunters. Not to mention I have no idea where your "DPS comes from ilvl" argument is coming from, not to mention what it applies to. How does it matter if DPS comes from ilvl? I did not mention ilvl, or come close to it.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

Quote Originally Posted by buttspawn
    What part of "Personally I don't agree with it" do you not understand? I never said that Druids do get better use out of weapons than Hunters. Not to mention I have no idea where your "DPS comes from ilvl" argument is coming from, not to mention what it applies to. How does it matter if DPS comes from ilvl? I did not mention ilvl, or come close to it.
    You really get off snapping back to a moderator don't you, kid?

15+ Year Old Account

Well we know atleast that if we were to get a Legendary weapon we will share it with Feral Druids :P

We can only hope that the Legendary weapon works the same as the first Rhok'delar worked. You get the Staff which got a "Use" effect that turned the Staff into a Bow :P Only later they added so you could have both the Bow and the Staff

Or to reach even further, hope that we get a stat stick and a ranged weapon as Legendary

Also note that it doesnt really discribe what the typhoon does...

A Typhoon that washes your opponents making them smell better? :/