Quick-Reply Feature

Just a suggestion to include a Quick-Reply into the forums. Not trying to be lazy or picky, but it would be really cool to add replies on the fly while reading, especially when I'm at work. I get a whopping 15kb/s connection on our work's satellite.

It would be really beneficial to forumgoers on slower connections Mostly because of the "There have been 11ty billion new posts since you attempted to post." That feature can make it damn impossible to post if it takes 2-3 minutes to load the post reply page.

Re: Quick-Reply Feature

I agree. While the ''there have been X post'' feature is nice, it can be really annoying if it's a popular topic or you have slow Internet connection, horrible if both of them...

Quote Originally Posted by Sieglol
    I agree. While the ''there have been X post'' feature is nice, it can be really annoying if it's a popular topic or you have slow Internet connection, horrible if both of them...
    this lol

yeah, i remember Cata leaked while I was at work, i tried to post in the news thread.... I just gave up lol

Oh, aye, that's what the forums need, even less lag time in which people can stop and think before they post. -_-
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

Quote Originally Posted by Elanale
    Oh, aye, that's what the forums need, even less lag time in which people can stop and think before they post. -_-

Much thought isn't required in the current system as it is for most posters. People will post retarded things regardless of how long it takes to get to the new post screen. I'm just asking for a bit of forgiveness in the system for having a slow connection.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sieglol
    You can turn that off you know.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quick reply exists, go to your profile and venture forth into the realm of Look and Layout Preferences.