Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Re: Leave Garrosh alone!

Quote Originally Posted by prodron
    I cant argue with stupidity of this magnitude.

THATS EVEN WORSE!

Imagine you found out your father doomed every human being to be a blood thirsty monster! AND THEN YOUR FUCKING GRANDMOTHER WAS DIEING!!!
    AND HIS DAD DIED!

HEARTLESS
    NERDS!

The greatmother isn't his grandmother, she is actually Thrall's grandmother. And he knew about his father, that is also why he is crying into the fire, he knew his daddy cursed them. The "oh my dad is dead" bit didn't really bother him, since he knew that his father was a monster, it was more "My dad cursed us... Ooh AND saved us yay, I can be c00l naow!"

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir
    The greatmother isn't his grandmother, she is actually Thrall's grandmother.
    You should have tried her cooking, you'd abandon your grandmother for her cookies every single day.

And he knew about his father, that is also why he is crying into the fire, he knew his daddy cursed them. The "oh my dad is dead" bit didn't really bother him, since he knew that his father was a monster, it was more "My dad cursed us... Ooh AND saved us yay, I can be c00l naow!"
    Who here can raise their hand and say their father saved their entire species?

Anyone?
    For the Horde!

I cant argue with stupidity of this magnitude.

Retconned, Thrall won. Also, Warcraft 1 and 2 says "hi". He isn't crying because his dad died, he is crying because he thinks his dad is a monster, and because the greatmother is dying.
    THATS EVEN WORSE!

Imagine you found out your father doomed every human being to be a blood thirsty monster! AND THEN YOUR FUCKING GRANDMOTHER WAS DIEING!!!
    AND HIS DAD DIED!

HEARTLESS NERDS!
    It's worse that the younger more experienced Thrall beat the old, unexperienced emo Garrosh?

Daddy died & he learned he was actually a hero. Now he thinks he can fills his fathers shoes - all he is actually doing is tripping over his own feet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Sometimes faction pride goes beyond rational lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    No no this is Warcraft, not Lovecraft, I know it's confusing with both of them having old gods, but they're different.
    Knarg: "Man, the Alliance are always either shrieking that they're losing or shrieking that they're winning. What's with that?"

The greatmother isn't his grandmother, she is actually Thrall's grandmother. And he knew about his father, that is also why he is crying into the fire, he knew his daddy cursed them. The "oh my dad is dead" bit didn't really bother him, since he knew that his father was a monster, it was more "My dad cursed us... Ooh AND saved us yay, I can be c00l naow!"

This is just horrible

He doesnt even have a grandmother?

What happened to her?

Does anyone even care....beside Garrosh? That poor guy has been holding it in all these years.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Garrosh Hellscream
    You should have tried her cooking, you'd abandon your grandmother for her cookies every single day.

Anyone?
    Oh oh oh mee mee mee

His name is Velen

Quote Originally Posted by trulte
    Oh oh oh mee mee mee

His name is Velen
    That was a fluke, we all saw the security camera footage where Velen fell on the Exodar's controls and launched them to Draenor.
    For the Horde!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account

Anyone?
    How about Thrall? I'd say that Durotan was the true hero, had he not defied Gul'dan, every orc and clan would have consumed the blood, thus Thrall would never have been raised by Blackmoore, he would never have escaped Durnholde, never would have found Grom, and Grom would never have had the chance to slay Mannoroth and redeem the orcs... And let's not forget that Grom was the first to drink the blood. Grom was no hero, he was a bloodthirsty fool, who managed to clean up his mess, to a degree.

10+ Year Old Account

That was a fluke, we all saw the security camera footage where Velen fell on the Exodar's controls and launched them to Draenor.
    We have aslo a video footage of your father standing first in line to drink demon blood

Sir, you have singlehandedly defeated any argument against having Garrosh as warchief.

so let's all say it!

HAIL GARROSH!!!

How about Thrall? I'd say that Durotan was the true hero, had he not defied Gul'dan, every orc and clan would have consumed the blood, thus Thrall would never have been raised by Blackmoore, he would never have escaped Durnholde, never would have found Grom, and Grom would never have had the chance to slay Mannoroth and redeem the orcs... And let's not forget that Grom was the first to drink the blood. Grom was no hero, he was a bloodthirsty fool, who managed to clean up his mess, to a degree.
    I have read the human's novel, if I remember correctly was it not Ner'zhul who had pushed Durotan and his clan away from the blood?

We have aslo a video footage of your father standing first in line to drink demon blood
    He didn't want to be at the back of the line, we would've waited days.
    For the Horde!

Preceded by a meeting in which many orcs decided to drink it.

Grom didnt say "DO IT OR ILL GOREHOWL YOUR FACE!"

10+ Year Old Account

I have read the human's novel, if I remember correctly was it not Ner'zhul who had pushed Durotan and his clan away from the blood?

We have also another footage of him yet again drinking demon blood. damn your father is addicted to demon blood

10+ Year Old Account

Preceded by a meeting in which many orcs decided to drink it.

Grom didnt say "DO IT OR ILL GOREHOWL YOUR FACE!"
    But he did go first and drink for then showing the others that it was cool to drink demon corrupt blood

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account

'Tis true, Ner'zhul did warn him, though Durotan would not have touched the chalice of rebirth anyway, but good point

We have also another footage of him yet again drinking demon blood. damn your father is addicted to demon blood
    It's hard being famous.
    For the Horde!

you see what u all fail to realize is that in her possesion Sylv has been storing a pint of manoroths blood. After Carine dies, sylv is gonna take garrosh out for a picnic and slip some of that into his drink. The rest is history.

Deleted

i expected a youtube clip with some1 crying under a blanket

Quote Originally Posted by Enjin
    you see what u all fail to realize is that in her possesion Sylv has been storing a pint of manoroths blood. After Carine dies, sylv is gonna take garrosh out for a picnic and slip some of that into his drink. The rest is history.
    Thank you for informing me, Enjin. When I behead the witch, your name will echo in the halls of the Undercity as the one who protected the integrity of the Horde!
    For the Horde!

wait... your gonna kill her. SHE ONLY WANTS TO HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Enjin
    wait... your gonna kill her. SHE ONLY WANTS TO HELP
    We at the Horde™ support synergy, peace and equality. Should one of these people not wish to do so, we deal with them in a nice and respectful manner.
    For the Horde!