Caith UI \ Pitbull - Debuff Timers? [Resolved]

Hi, so I'm using Caith UI and so far love the look and setup... but I have one rather huge problem: I cannot see time remaining on debuffs etc.. even though I enabled it in pitbull options.

If anyone could help me I'd appreciate it.

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/2641/81543962.png Option enabled

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3700/38947235.png No timer

Thanks! Also, I'd really rather not get another addon just for these timers, I like how the debuffs are set up on PB

Re: Caith UI \ Pitbull - Debuff Timers?

It is my belief that timers are usually provided by the addon OmniCC.
    Check that is enabled, and try the settings which from memory might be iffy on the scaling.
    I believe that their size unless small enough causes them to not appear on icons/buttons.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    It is my belief that timers are usually provided by the addon OmniCC.
    Check that is enabled, and try the settings which from memory might be iffy on the scaling.
    I believe that their size unless small enough causes them to not appear on icons/buttons.
    OmniCC only provides timers for cooldowns, as far as I know.. I don't see any option for buffs\debuffs\auras in its options. On the minimum setting for the text size in Pitbull settings it still doesn't appear

Just quickly tested myself, and lowering the Size Threshold did make the remaining duration appear as a number on the Auras on my Pitbull frame.
    The remaining time on my Fel Amor buff appeared once I had lowered it sufficiently.

As for why it is not working for you I am not sure, but at least for me it does work that way.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    Just quickly tested myself, and lowering the Size Threshold did make the remaining duration appear as a number on the Auras on my Pitbull frame.
    The remaining time on my Fel Amor buff appeared once I had lowered it sufficiently.

As for why it is not working for you I am not sure, but at least for me it does work that way.
    I lowered the size threshold to 0% and tried some other options, still no success

Sorry but im stuck for ideas then.
    Could always ask the author of the compilation since that was all I had to do to make them appear, but then again I am using the addons, but not from that or any other compilation.

Thanks anyone who had input on this, fixed the problem (my stupidity)... I wasn't selecting the target frame when editing options for debuffs. Lol

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/324/lolxew.jpg

Re: Caith UI \ Pitbull - Debuff Timers? [Resolved]

Certainly a bit of a facepalm moment there, but glad you got it sorted.