Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Hunter and the LK 25man Fight

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman the Elemental Warlord
    As many locks as possible what the hell? we did it with 1 lock which was an alt from another guild and we did it no problem...
    Demonic teleport trivializes valks, which compensates for the utter fail of the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial
    You should use RF readiness RF so you should have a ready MD anyways. unless you're survival that is. the first shambling definitely doesn't need a misdirect, but the second often does.
    As much as I like defending tanking rolls and making it as easy as possible.. Coming from someone who tanks (Druid)..

*click*

*taunt*

*attack*

if you're a tank in a end game raiding guild that cant do that.. um.. /gg

On normal, definitely not, but the second one can get hairy on heroic if he spawns inside the ghouls or is otherwise hard to target.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&cn=Eydes

Do you think you have what it takes to be in a 12/12 ICC heroic (world 34th) guild that doesnt use alt raids and doesnt extend raiding? Check us out at http://www.paparazziguild.com/

Rogues should be Tricks-ing the Raging Spirits to the tanks as well.

"Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrtje
    What concerns the raging spirits, people should run to the tanks, you aren't supposed to MD them. Or you go on frozen orbs, or you help with raging spirits.

So wrooooooooooong.

You have to talk to the rogues on vent, "I take the first one you tot the second one".

Tanks shouldn't have to spam taunt some add just becuse the Dps is to lazy to help, its a team game and you should play like a team.

We usaly have 1 hunter and 2 rogues and they all talk to the tank on vent "Who is this one going to?" - "Me next one to X" - " Ok I take this one X take the next one and tot it to X"

Get a grip and help your tanks, also they will loose Aggro o insanly fast without a ToT MD.

Regarding the rest, you shouldent have to do anything else the tranq shoting the horros.