Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

That one Item...

Whats that one item that you have never been able to get no matter how many times you ran the instance

for me the essence of gossamer from azjol nerub, i must have gone to that instance 30 times with no drop. i mean wow...

Re: That one Item...

Any VoA brings me the misery you speak of.

I have never farmed for an item. I just run instances and if something I need drops I roll for it.

Farming an instance for one upgrade isn't very high on my priority list.

(Eye of Divinity pissed me off though)
    Ones brain cannot co-pilot if ones mouth is on auto-pilot.

As a tank and now a dps i have loadddssss of items that i just can't seem to get! Back in the day trying to farm the seal of the pantheon from HoL normal (the 95 def. trinket which i needed to cap out) never dropped for me ever and the place still makes me shudder. Next on the list would have to be the essence of gossamer AND black heart, getting gossamer and then replacing it a patch later to help me on my way to raiding was an awful way of learning too late.

Baron's mount. 187 times. Nothing. I've made some good money from the drops though, so it's not all for a loss.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

ZG tiger!

Any VoA drop, I think the elemental pieces don't exist on the loot table.

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Death's Choice is the only thing I'm actively pursuing. But my 14 kills don't sound like much compared to some of these other stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Imposter
    ZG tiger!
    This. Got the raptor like a year ago, still working on the damn tiger though. >.<

Bryntroll

10+ Year Old Account

Dislodged Foreign Object

50 times now and no luck
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Lok'amir

My guild killed Nefarian, 1 millon times and it never dropped. I had 100% attendance just for that silly weapon and it never ever, ever, ever dropped. Allthough I got my satisfaction when Hammer of the twisting nether dropped.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=19360 - Lok'amir

http://www.wowhead.com/item=23056 - HOTN

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherPaladin
    Baron's mount. 187 times. Nothing. I've made some good money from the drops though, so it's not all for a loss.
    Ha! Thats all? I first ran it with my mage at 70, Baron kills was something like 320, no mount, then when i hit 80 with my druid, I thought I would try again, right now she sits at 170 kills. Now, 3 weeks ago I decided I wanted it on my pally, yep, at 180 kills now. As a matter of fact, my wife came in and ask me why the hell do I keep running that instance? Shes known for years why I farm that instance, she just likes to piss me off.

But what really pissed me off, is, my buddy was getting a run through strat with someone who already had it and at 55 the f'ng thing drops for him! Wtf

Deleted

The 1H Sword that drops on Deathbringer, took me a while to get that on my rogue :-X

the Binding of the windseeker, off Baron geddon. ive been at it for 3 1/2 years, and never seen it even drop
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

This exact same post already exists. L2Search.

The caster shield from PoS reg, Ive seen it drop 5 times and lost every single time. I even had a paladin in the group go " oh nice shield I need that for my shaman"

Nub paladin rolls need
    I roll need
    Nub paladin wins the roll
    Nub paladin recives the shield
    Nub paladin leaves the party

Group: wow did that really just happen.
    I hate people who dont understand the concept of BoP

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

A off-hand.... Still have a Naxxramas off-hand because i always lose the Raid rolls and my arena rating is to low.

Quote Originally Posted by tibben
    This exact same post already exists. L2Search.
    It does, but it's probably buried under months of other crap. In which case, he'd get yelled at for necroing that thread. It's a lose-lose.

Anyway, still have the same answer: Solace of the Defeated. -_-

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions