Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: That one Item...

Death's Choice. Out of 25+ runs it only dropped 1 time and DBW, Out of 20+ runs it only dropped twice

TAJ, Thunderfury bindings (took me 8 months), White chocobo, Phoenix mount, bullwark of azzinoth, Appolyon the soul render, t2 boots (took me 10 months), the 2h sword off razorgore (forgot what it's called now). Oh, and ashkandi. Plus, what someone said on page one - "Any voa brings me the misery you speak of."
    “Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.”
    Please check out My Mixes

1. Swift Zulian Tiger... been farming it for half a year now, probably even more.
    I was doing both mount bosses in ZG, got the Swift Razzashi Raptor 3 months ago, still farming it every 3 days for tiger.

2. Fiery Warhorse's Reins also on farm for half a year, I doubt I'll ever see it tbh.
    Best mount in game, probably won't ever change it if it drops.

3. Eye of Sulfuras for couple of months now.
    Been running it with 2 friends all that time, ofc it dropped that one time I wasn't with them.
    In that time me and my friend rogue both got both bindings so we are doing BWL now for rest of mats for legendaries.

Not sure if I'll ever see Eye of Sulfuras now, since its probably being removed in cata.

Signature made by a brilliant and hyper-talented artist Sokogeka

10+ Year Old Account

Bloodlord Mandokir. Been farming him for over a year now. Over 140 Kills. Not a single Raptor drop.

1. http://www.wowhead.com/item=16854 Lawbringer Helm. At least 30 Runs and i have already 7/8 T1 in my bags.

2. http://www.wowhead.com/item=44006 Obsidian Greathelm. Never got it when Naxx was progress time. I did a Sarth 3D 25men speedrun last week bc it was the weekly raidquest and it droped oO

No luck with helmets
    [100]Batleth / [100]Missetäter / [93]Less / [100]Gamgam / [100]Digamba / [100]Jamaharon / [90]Angosian / [91]Amonet / [100]Stahlkante / [91]HurrDurr / [64]Fattlebury /[97]Killit

Deathbringer's Will....

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Any tanking shield in ICC ! I'm in a decent guild, 8/12 HM 25 atm, 11/12 HM 10, and i NEVER saw Neverending Winter dropping, regular or heroic, nor Lanathel fantastic shield... I only missed a few weeks here and there but i must have ran something like 15 times each ID and never saw a freaking shield !

Now... That was until our first Lanathel 25HM kill last week... Oh god, the HEROIC 277 shield dropped, WTF. And i was first on the DKP list. After almost 9 months with Anub 10m HM shield, here it goes, BiS shield in the whole game. Happy tauren here

Deleted

40 FoS runs on my Shadow Priest......40! For this:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=50211

It became something of a running joke, we weren't running TOC anymore and I never saw the neck from the twins, so this should have been an 'easy upgrade' from the badges neck with Spirit I was stuck with.

40 runs *sob*

Sad thing is that I had it less than 3 weeks before I upgraded, I knew it would happen but honestly, fuck that place! It was going to give it up!! After the 10th run it became a battle of wills between me and the dungeon, and I won mother fucker!! You hear me bitch! I WON!!

*sob*

Tier 6 feral belt, we were farmin' Sunwell but i never had it so i was 7/8 when wotlk came out, very frustrating :

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    I remember the time when I were grinding mechanar hc for that sword on my warrior. And in any weird reason it seems has 100% drop rate once you get king defender sword from karazhan.

Armageddon Sword, in 3.0
    Mjolonir Runestone in 3.1
    Death's choice in 3.2
    Deathbringer Will in 3.3

Yes, i hate trinkets RNG drop with a passion.

10+ Year Old Account

I´m collecting all ranged weapons on my Huntard, both guns/xbows and bows.. and the hardest item so far, is the Legion Blunderbuss that dropps from Broggok in Blood Furnace

I remember when i was lvl 60ish, i hunted that gun for evver! Stayed in BF and did runs untill i was lvl 67 before giving up

Quote Originally Posted by EFG
    Dislodged Foreign Object

50 times now and no luck
    Unless you are farming it on 3 toons, ICC hasnt been out that long...but just to keep you filedl in, HDFO is awesome

Black heart and broken rams skull helmet.

Running ToC normal several times a day, and yet to see it, and ran ICC25 every week since release, and never even seen it drop.

you remember the rediculous low droprates from zg epics on first bosses?

with my shaman beeing already enhancement even if it was not viable^^ i farmed it every week for the "bloodstained hauberk", 1,5% dropchance, i realy realy wanted it so bad. after about countless weeks it droped, a healshaman who i still want to kill got it. but finaly i was able to obtain it myself, still got it, allways will.^^

i waer it as rp gear combined with seafury gauntlets, crown of destruction and unstopable force <3 ..... good times vanilla where i last knew the names of items and people and everything was so epic and cool, for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    This. A hundred times this.