Hey and sorry if it's been posted before - I've not found anything.
I've recently found myself adoring Sony products, and now I am leaning towards owning this laptop
Should the link appear unavailable, here's it's specs:
• Intel® Core™ i5-520M Processor 2.40 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 2.93 GHz
• Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
• 14" wide (WXGA++: 1600 x 900) VAIO Display, LED Backlight
• NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M GPU with CUDA™ Technology
• Entertainment usability: 16:9 aspect ratio screen & HDMIoutput connector
Computer is to be used primarily for WoW (I don't play anything else) and entertainment purposes (audio, video mixing, Photoshop etc)
Since I am fairly bad when it comes to computer's inner parts and what-not and I've never ever played WoW with fps beyond 30 even on the lowest settings (yeah yeah, I know), I'd figured I'd best ask here whether this particular piece of art is suitable for WoW adventures throughout what little is left of WotLK and Cata onwards. And if it is, what kind of fps and overall performance can I anticipate?
I've purchased the said laptop and using it for a week now. It smoothly runs 60fps with all settings on highest (shadows off) rarely dropping to 30fps(heavy aoe). I am very much satisfied with this product.