Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

For the Role Players

For those of you like myself that are on a RP server please list below your Cataclysm's character background. I haven't really gotten too much of a story for my toon yet but I would like to see other's ideas on good background stories. I also listed a questionnaire for those of you who dont know what to put for your background. just copy paste it in reply box with response's filled in.

TEMPLATE Instructions

Copy the following. Paste it into a new thread. remove the . out of the [.b] to make the labels bold. Note: You do not have to include information that you don't want to post. You can also add other information. This template is only provided to give you a jump start for planning your character.

[.b]Full Name:[/b]
    [.b]Nicknames:[/b]
    [.b]Date of Birth:[/b]
    [.b]Age:[/b]
    [.b]Race:[/b]
    [.b]Gender:[/b]
    [.b]Hair:[/b]
    [.b]Skin:[/b]
    [.b]Eyes:[/b]
    [.b]Height:[/b]
    [.b]Weight:[/b]
    [.b]Place of residence:[/b]
    [.b]Place of Birth:[/b]
    [.b]Known Relatives:[/b]
    [.b]Religion/Philosophy:[/b]
    [.b]Occupation:[/b]
    [.b]Group/Guild affiliation:[/b]
    [.b]Guild Rank:[/b]
    [.b]Enemies:[/b]
    [.b]Likes:[/b]
    [.b]Favorite Foods:[/b]
    [.b]Favorite Drinks:[/b]
    [.b]Favorite Colors:[/b]
    [.b]Weapons of Choice:[/b]
    [.b]Dislikes:[/b]
    [.b]Hobbies:[/b]
    [.b]Physical Features:[/b]
    [.b]Special Abilities:[/b]
    [.b]Positive Personality Traits:[/b]
    [.b]Negative Personality Traits:[/b]
    [.b]Misc. Quirks:[/b]
    [.b]Played by What Famous Person:[/b]
    [.b]Theme Songs:[/b]
    [.b]History:[/b]

(nsert close-up portrait shot of character here if they like)

Deleted

Re: For the Role Players

Disclaimer: This "interview" takes part in the thriving Undermine, well before Cataclysm

Full Name: "Scoozle Sprigotbolt"
    Nicknames: " 'Scooz', 'Sprig' or 'Spriggy' "
    Date of Birth: "I have no idea, nor do I care. What matters is NOW!"
    Age: "I would say I would be in my early fourties. But since I have no idea when I was born, I really can't say for sure. But I sure feel like I am in my fourties."
    Race: "...are you serious?"
    Gender: "Last time I checked, I was a male. Don't think it has changed alot since then."
    Hair: "Black as oil"
    Skin: "Well, you decide."
    Eyes: "Brown"
    Height: "Average"
    Weight: "Average"
    Place of residence: "I don't know. I live over there." *Points in a random direction*
    Place of Birth: "Kezan"
    Known Relatives: "My mother, the skanky bitch, my father, damn good man. Thought me all about gold and wealth." *Cracks a greedy grin, revealing his sharp teeth."
    Religion/Philosophy: Religion or philosophy? What, like the Light and that stuff? All these insubstantial things? *Scoffs* Pah! That is bull excremente! I prefer gods I can acquire, collect, stash and spend!" *snickers, rubbing his hands*
    Occupation: "I would class myself as third grade 'Explotion Potion Doc'.
    Group/Guild affiliation: "A what..? Next question"
    Guild Rank: NEXT. QUESTION.
    Enemies: "Those blasted gnomes. What they can do, goblins can do a bazgilion times better! Yes, I just invented that word."

Likes: GOLD! GOLD! The pretty shiney gold coins! *Squeels in delight, wicked grin playing on his lips* Oh, and... POTIONS! EXPLOSIVE POTIONS! *Turns around and detaches from his belt and shakes it madly for a few seconds and throws it at a passing spying gnome male with pink hair and pinks bushy mustasch, the potion explodes and so does the gnome. Scooz cackles with a high-pitched noise and turns back to the interview*

Favorite Foods: "Undermine Clam Chowder aaaand... cookies."
    Favorite Drinks: "Goblin Rocket Fuel mixed with Forcefully Stolen Dwarven Ale. It's a blast." *Snickering*
    Favorite Colors: "Green, Black and Red."
    Weapons of Choice: "Nothing beats a sturdy sword."
    Dislikes: "Gnomes! Gnomes, gnomes, gnomes, gnomes, gnomes-- wait.. come to think of it.. I don't mind them after all. In fact, wouldn't mind owning a few of them. *High-pitched cackle*
    Hobbies: "Oh, good question. Potion-brewing, earning GOLD and blowing said potions up at intruders"
    Physical Features: "Well... a part from a stubby beard, nothing that is worth noting."
    Special Abilities: With a few spells here and there and a few potions I learned from my old man, my cackles can send enemies running home with their tails between their legs! That's right, I'm talking to you, you walking rugs! Every single stinking, walking flea-bitten one of you will soon decorate the halls of our Pleasure Palace! *grabs the camera and glares into it*
    Positive Personality Traits: "I am charmy, witty, funny, greedy, smooooth and almost ALWAYS in a happy mood!"
    Negative Personality Traits: *Scoffs* "I'm sorry, what? *Cackles and waves dismissively, bending over from laughter"
    Misc. Quirks: "...I love to experiment on gnomes? Is that a quirk?"
    Played by What Famous Person:
    Theme Songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw0aoVpFCDw

History: "Oh boy, not this crap again..." *Sighs and throws up his short feet on a all too tall chair, laying on the ground with his feet sticking up into the air* "My mom was a wench, which my old man picked up. He knocked her up and she gave birth to me. I grew to a teen and came to realise how hideous she was, bieng a skanky wench bla bla bla, saying I was a mistake bla bla bla etc etc. My 'father' took care of me and throught me how to brew potions and make GOLD! Time went and here we are. Are we finished? Do you have your story? Good... Wait, what are you doing to do with the tape? Add it to the records of Undermine Citizens for archival in Stormwind? Oh no my good sir, I cannot let you do that. I'm going to have to confiscate that tape. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Hard way? My Pleasure.

Screams of agony and suffering, along with mad cackles are heard off screen before the tape goes into distortion

Edit: Bazgilion typos.

10+ Year Old Account

Full Name: Kaja'mere dono my last name but i claim the blastnut's
    Nicknames: Kaja
    Date of Birth: I was born on a hot summer day dono the exact date i was born into slavery, so they never told me. *ears droop a bit*
    Race: goblin of course
    Hair: (undecided)
    Skin: i'd say light green
    Eyes: (undecided)
    Height: short enough to take the money shot but not too short that i cant hold my own if i need to.
    Weight: A real girl never shares her weight but i would say i'm bout average.
    Place of residence: A lil place south of Bilgewater, There's a lot of trees surrounding my house and a stream runs right threw my front yard, I have a bridge over it and i have surrounded the stream with herbs for my side alchemical research. Its a small house but it works for me. None of that tacky banana wall paper in mine. I actually tried to keep it as eco friendly as i could. *smiles*
    Place of Birth: undermines on the isle of Kezan.
    Known Relatives: I'm related to Sky-Captain "Dusty" Blastnut <The Zephyr> or so i'm told.
    Religion/Philosophy: I'm a Shaman
    Group/Guild affiliation: Veritas Inlustrat
    Guild Rank: Enlightened
    Enemies: I would say, now that we are affiliated souly with the horde, the alliance would be my newest alchemical test subjects *drums her fingers together in a wicked contemplation*
    Likes: So far I absolutely love going to the Darkmoon Fairs, Swimming, Golfing, Riding in my mount, Counting Gold, Collecting Gems, bobbles, Shinies, Trinkets, Skullies, and all sorts of Pets *Cackles with glee* Oh! But my favorite thing to do out of all is watch the moon rise.
    Favorite Foods: Um... Fish Feast, Deviat Delight, and, I know it makes my but big but a Dalaran Doughnut.
    Favorite Drinks: Darkmoon Ale, Solfrun Slammer, and anything mixed by beetlegeuse the bug eating b**tard of brill he's an old friend of mine.
    Favorite Colors: Purple, Black, Green, Blood Red, Silver, Copper, Gold, and White
    Weapons of Choice: I prefer a Croquet mallet (mace) *pulls one from behind her back and grins wildly* Wana Play!? *giggles and stuffs the mallet back into the bag*
    Dislikes: Alliance and their Fleas, bugs in general, and Gankers
    Hobbies: Exploration, Archeology, Alchemy, Reading, Fishing, Cooking, collecting gems and pets.
    Physical Features: *Smiles widely* See *shows her 2 Green fang teeth made out of kaja'mite* carved them myself. *said with gleeful pride*
    Special Abilities: *winks slyly* Wana see my Special ability *giggles* Just joking keep your pants on.
    Positive Personality Traits: I love nature but not just trees and plants but all of nature, the sun, the earth, the moon, the sky, the water, the Fire, I love it all. Nature is fair and i think my best positive trait is that i try to be just as fair as nature.
    Negative Personality Traits: I am greedy, lazy, and i drink a lot.
    Misc. Quirks: aside from the fact that im slightly odd?
    Played by What Famous Person: Mild note to Harley Quin but not so much
    Theme Songs: Honor Killz by A6, Horde for life by A6, Pwnage like us by A6, Emerald Dream by Gigi, and Its not easy being green (kermet the frog)
    History: *ooc* Kaja'mere's father was a miner related to Blastnut they were brothers Blastnut worked hard but kaja'mere's father was a drinker and a flirt. After finding Kaja's mother he devoted most of his time to working the mines and keeping kaja's mother happy. Blastnut was coming up in his rank in undermines and made a lot of money, and gained good status after that he could not be seen with his lowly drunken servant brother any more it was bad for his rep so he cut ties with him and went to Org to work the zep. Kaja's father was saddened by this and strives to do good work and started to gain reputable status of his own. Word got to Dusty Blastnut about that and Dusty was jealous that his once lowly brother was doing better than him so he had his higher ups make Kaja's father disappear. With out her husband by her side kaja's mother became the door knob of Undermines back streets. After a few years of her going from one goblin to the other she finally found she was pregnant with kaja'mere. She was born on a summer day and was taken in by the slave mill to be put to work at a very early age. Her mother was never herd from again. Kaja grew in the slave mines as nothing more than the kid with the pretty face. Once kaja hit her young adult years she was bought by an up and coming wealthy family to be the house maid and play mate to their equally aged daughter. She was taught many things how to cook, clean, fish, and honestly tho she was still a slave those were her best years. Kaja'mere developed over time into a beautiful young goblin, and while walking the streets of undermine she was noticed by a goblin who asked her if she was related to a blastnut, they talked and kaja realized that she may be related to this man and found that he was in Org and that she could go and see him and find out if he was her family, Kaja'mere believes him to be her long lost father. When the volcano hit she knew it was time to be freed from her slave bonds and go find Dusty Blastnut her possible father!

My happy Wintervale Pic
    http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1307/...39519b03_o.jpg

Full Name: Genroe Duskbane
    Nicknames: Gen, Scruff, Jack, and Mutt.
    Date of Birth: Was roughly Six when then Second War started.
    Race: Worgen.
    Hair: Gray/Red (Black in human form)
    Skin:Brown (Dark vanilla in human form)
    Eyes: Red or Violet (Brown in human form)
    Height: 6 3"
    Weight: 217 Lbs.
    Place of residence: Gilneas.
    Place of Birth: Small area outside of Gilneas, though moved in the main city at an early age.
    Known Relatives: Father died in Second War. Mother is a Worgen fighting for Gilneas. Brother is a Worgen that ran during that forsaken attack.
    Religion/Philosophy: "We're gunna' die sooner or later, it's bound to happen" Slightly for the Holy Light. Believes in Reincarnation.
    Occupation: Was trained to be a guard/Blacksmith. Taking an interest into Alchemy.
    Group/Guild affiliation: None as of yet. (Though plan to join a militaristic order focused on inner alliance activities)
    Guild Rank: None.
    Enemies: Horde mostly, any remaining Scourge, and Dandelions.
    Likes: Food, training, MOST plants, cooking, and testing out new weaponry.
    Favorite Foods: Fish, Pasta, and Raw Vegetables.
    Favorite Drinks: Cold Tea.
    Favorite Colors: Dark Green, White, and Brown.
    Weapons of Choice: Shield and Sword or a Two-Handed Maul.
    Dislikes: Horde, mainly High/Blood elves. Isn't a fan of night elves. Dandelions.
    Hobbies: Fishing, Walking, Reading, and sometimes getting into the business of Alchemy.
    Physical Features: Brown and Gray fur, along with Purple (or red) eyes. Human, he is a mainly light skinned man, plenty of black facial hair. Human form somewhat muscled. He's obviously used to heavy armor and large weaponry.
    Special Abilities: Powerful Intuition? Pretty strong, physically.
    Positive Personality Traits: Curious. He's somewhat kind. Willing to follow orders.
    Negative Personality Traits: Can really be negative. His anger gets the better of him, often.
    Misc. Quirks: Really loves walking around, just talking to people.
    Played by What Famous Person: Robert Downey jr.
    Theme Songs: Primary coloured Suicide Bomb love Song (Just.. don't ask. It's not bad.)
    History: (Will add later)

Report for sticky.

Due to the absolutely massive numbers of toons I'll be playing, I'm just going to post my worgen hunter's info (since she'll be my main in Cataclysm).

Full Name: Diea Townsend
    Nicknames: None
    Race: Gilnean Worgen
    Hair: Brown, worn long and in thick braids from halfway down
    Skin: Blue-grey fur, dark tan in human form
    Eyes: Green, left one burned shut
    Height: 5'7" in Worgen form, 5'4" in human form
    Weight:Again, between 104 and 200 pounds, depending (she's a bit more buff than most in her true form).
    Place of residence: Currently in Gilneas, will move to Theramore after the Cataclysm.
    Place of Birth: Greymane City
    Known Relatives: Mother (deceased), two brothers (living in Theramore), and an aunt (deceased)
    Religion/Philosophy: Church of the Holy Light
    Group/Guild affiliation: The Argent Crusade/<Clockwerk>
    Guild Rank: Mainspring (member)
    Enemies: Whomever the Crusade considers an enemy
    Likes: Fine wine, quiet music, expensive clothing, and exploring new places.
    Favorite Foods: Roast boar, grapes
    Favorite Drinks: Dalaran Red
    Favorite Colors: Blue
    Weapons of Choice: A heavy crossbow
    Dislikes: Having to kill at point blank (bloodstains are a pain in the ass to get out), people with no concept of an indoor voice.
    Hobbies: Mountain climbing, horseback riding, trying to figure out how the hell she's supposed to play a lyre with claws, and listening to minstrels play.
    Physical Features: A notch in her left ear, a scar going from that notch to her burned-shut eye, a small ruby set into a stud earring in her right ear.
    Special Abilities: Nothing beyond what any other worgen marksman can do.
    Positive Personality Traits: Friendly, sophisticated, and always willing to go to new places
    Negative Personality Traits: Constantly fighting back her bestial side, a bit moody, and plagued with the typical Gilnean haughtiness
    Misc. Quirks: Walks with a slight limp in her human form, favoring her right leg, due to the bite that infected her never really healing properly in that form.
    Played by What Famous Person: Nobody, that crap's for scriptwriters.
    Theme Songs: Again, none. I prefer to let the character speak for herself, rather than for a three-minute song to do it for her.
    History:Spent her entire life in Gilneas, enjoying the life of the upper class, and things were relatively low-key until that nasty worgen issue. She spent several weeks bedridden with a fever as the curse worked its way through her, and joined the ranks of feral worgen attacking those she knew and loved before being captured.

The rest'll have to wait for Beta.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Tugg Crookwrench will be heading up the Crookwrench Cartel RP guild on Ravenholdt-US. Join meh.

I might actually move the project to Twisting Nether if the raiding scene is better.
    Jaime the Famous Warlock. Ravenholdt-US, reppin' my hood.

15+ Year Old Account

I was taking a look at RP servers but Horde side (the only side I checked) there didn't exactly seem to be any RP going on. What US servers actually have active RP?

15+ Year Old Account

When I checked moon guard it was getting spammed with expletives and general trolling. I'll try alliance later. Thanks Inarus.

I have no idea what I'll do now. I did enjoy RPing my Tauren, but I'm going to be race-changing to Worgen, which is uh, definitely 100% incompatible with my Tauren's character. So I can't even salvage it.

Dunno what I'm going to do, or if I'll just stop RPing all together :/

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    When I checked moon guard it was getting spammed with expletives and general trolling. I'll try alliance later. Thanks Inarus.
    RPing is dead in public channels. Don't expect Trade to not be Trade just cause it's an RP server. I was on VeCo, and I RP'd with friends and other guilds. I never actually joined an RP guild (preferring a raiding guild), but that doesn't mean I can't join in with them.

Just stay out of Elwynn Forest.

Elementium. Send me an Ingame Tell over to a character named Zheven when you can, alliance side. I can give you a heads on up on the better rp horde guilds. It's kind of a... in circle thing, sadly. Though there are some close knit guilds. Stay away from Silvermoon.

Alliance wise, there are many friendly guilds. Stormwind has it's fairshare of great and bad rp.

I was taking a look at RP servers but Horde side (the only side I checked) there didn't exactly seem to be any RP going on. What US servers actually have active RP?
    I'm extremely active on Sisters of Elune, there are several very active guilds. Obviously, just like any RP server, though, there's a bunch of non-RPers spamming trade and General. :-\ That being said, of course I'm going to root for my home server. Due to the obvious population differences, you're also less likely to run into blatant lore rape like on the higher populated ones.

If you head over there later today (as in, after 4 pm US Eastern), I'd be happy to chitchat with ya! I'll either be on Izhara, Aldastus, Freyja (with a tilde over the a), or Pamilyth (those being my most often-played toons at the moment). If none of them are on, ask someone in Clockwerk if I'm on.

edit: Also, I'm occasionally on Theliel, a blood elf pally I level when I want to get away from the Alliance time to time, so if you only wanna check out Horde I can scout it out for you.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Deleted

My Cataclysm's character will be Northem of course. It is time for you to know about the poor Northem:

Full Name: Not even he himself recalls it
    Nicknames: Northem / The wasted mage
    Race: Stormwind Human
    Hair: Gray-haired, balding ahead
    Skin: Pale and severely wrinkled
    Eyes: Brown and a little swollen
    Height: Average
    Weight: Somewhat above average (he loves the chicken and beer)
    Place of residence: Previously lived in Dalaran, Silvermoon and Lordaeron among other places then returned to Stormwind
    Place of Birth: It is believed that in Lakeshire
    Known Relatives: Maternal grandmother was a half-elf, Mother (deceased), Father (unknown), some second cousins are high elves (currently living in Northeron)
    Religion/Philosophy: Faith of the Holy Light and Arcanist philosophy
    Occupation: Globetrotter, formerly an Archmage of the Kirin Tor of Dalaran
    Group/Guild affiliation: The Alliance, The Kirin Tor, The Violet Eye
    Guild Rank: N/A
    Enemies: The Horde, The Old Gods
    Favorite Foods: Roast chicken
    Favorite Drinks: Dalaran wine and dwarf beer
    Favorite Colors: Purple, White
    Weapons of Choice: A one hand sword and a crosier
    Dislikes: The arrogance and the traitors
    Hobbies: Getting drunk with dwarves. Exhibitionism. Make jokes with gnomes and sharing fantasy stories with High Elves
    Physical Features: He is a very old and haggard man. He may look like a simple weak old man but his link with the Twisting Nether still remain. His magic skills may surprise more than one.
    Special Abilities: After having lived for a long time in the company of furbolgs and night elves, it is believed that Northem has the ability to take the form of a furbolg and even to invoke furbolgs spirits when he need them.
    Positive Personality Traits: Very diplomatic with friendly races and staunch supporter of the Alliance.
    Negative Personality Traits: It is a very confused and absentminded man, which makes him an easy target in the battle. Also has a special fondness for beer and loves to harass elf and draenei females.
    Misc. Quirks: When he's concerned about something, he usually coughs and spits. Also loves to tell stories about his eventful life to everyone around him (some stories are not true ... completely). It is rumored that Northem is who is guarding the Eye of Dalaran, after winning it in a card game against a goblin (how that artifact ended at the hands of a goblin?).
    Played by What Famous Person: Johanes Brahms
    Theme Songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LZo9ugJTWQ
    History: Northem was born in a time of relative peace, but his life has not been left out of the war: he lived in first person as the orcs destroyed Stormwind in the First War and as the Horde swept Dalaran in the Second War. He also lived the Third War, as Northem participated in a special detachment of the Alliance Remains to defend Silvermoon from the Scourge attack, but to no avail. After seeing so much suffering, he resigned being an Archmage in Dalaran and was traveling all over Azeroth. Has a special relationship with the High Elves since some of his ancestors was a High Elf. He does not know who his father, but throughout his life he has known personally many important people as Khadgar, Terenas or Anasterian and was close friend of Antonidas. Today, he serves the King Varian, contributing with his spells in the fight against the Horde and the dangers that can lurk to the races of the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Italy (y'know, spaghetti pizza maccaroni)

Full Name: Asmond Rensor
    Nicknames: Asmond
    Race: Worgen
    Hair: Black hair, he tends to change shortcut some now and then. Usually he keeps them shorted haired. (human form)
    Skin: His fur is dark as the night, Asmond sees this as a paradoxical simbolism of the strong faith in the holy light present in him.
    Eyes: Blue eyes.
    Height: In his human form, he appears as an average human, while in his worgen form he assumes much bigger proportions.
    Weight: Devoted the Light, Asmond eats as less as possible everyday as a thank to the Light.
    Place of residence: Stormwind, Worgen District.
    Place of Birth: Duskhaven.
    Known Relatives: His father has been an Archbishop for quite some time but was killed during a failed attempt to purge Stratholme of the Scourge. His mother was a really beautiful woman and a great tailorer. Both humans and born in Gilneas.
    Religion/Philosophy: The faith in the Holy Light is really strong in Asmond and takes a prominent place in his life.
    Occupation: Cardinal of the Silver Hand, he sees power as a service to others, not to rule others. He was forced to take up his role to not make others think he had some other reason not to accept.
    Group/Guild affiliation: The Alliance, Knights of the Silver Hand, Clerics of Northshire.
    Guild Rank: None, but during Cataclysm he will see it as a moment in which everyone has to be united. Therefore, he will search for a guild.
    Enemies: Whatever harms innocents. Most expecially he hates Forsakens after he had a face-to-face adventure with them.
    Likes: Determination, faith. He is also a really good comic when it comes to the need of his party.
    Favorite Foods: Smoked Salmon, Harvest Bread.
    Favorite Drinks: Glass of Peaked Dalaran Red, Silverwine.
    Favorite Colors: White, black.
    Weapons of Choice: Staves or maces along with holy librams.
    Dislikes: Unfaithfulness, unneeded rage and idiots.
    Hobbies: Reading and cooking when he has the occasion.
    Physical Features: Medium weight thanks to his metabolism.
    Special Abilities:
    Positive Personality Traits: Faith, kindness, generosity.
    Negative Personality Traits: Sometimes it might happen that faith dominates him.
    Misc. Quirks: Nothing of relevance.
    Theme Songs: Fools Garden Lemon's Tree.
    History: His father and mother, both native to Gilneas, grew him up in Duskhaven, where at the age of 19 he left to join the Knights of the Silver Hand. He always heed the call of the Holy Light in a really strong way. At the age of 26 he was already a Cardinal, but as I pointed above, he didn't want that rank at all.
    His faith leads him to help others, but the main reason it's that he helps them because he likes it.

Tired and going bed, had other ideas for the History.
    Banana phone
    I've got this feeling, so appealing,
    for us to get together and sing. Sing!

O.o other rpers on this forum. *dies from shock* But this would be fun to fill out while I wait for a dungeon...And b/c I have so many currently and so many more I wish to make I guess I will just do my fav at the moment. PS: Sorry for the long History. :P

Full Name:Artanis Dawn'Loren
    Nicknames: The Dawnbringer
    Race:High Elf
    Hair:Medium length golden blonde hair which he sometimes puts in a ponytail.
    Skin:Light skin.
    Eyes:Bright Blue
    Height:6'4"
    Weight:Around 160.
    Place of residence:Currently residing in Silvermoon due to his Ambassador duties.
    Place of Birth:Fairbreeze Village.
    Known Relatives:His younger brother Arturros.
    Religion/Philosophy:The Church of the Light.
    Occupation:Ambassador for the Quel'dorei and Crusader of the Argent Crusade.
    Group/Guild affiliation:Currently he is leading a small group of High Elf paladins known as the Crusaders of the Sunwell.
    Guild Rank:Highlord.
    Enemies:He is often at odds with his younger brother but he does despise warlocks and the occasional death knight.
    Favorite Foods: He loves any form of sweets including his favorite, pie.
    Favorite Drinks: Dalaran red.
    Favorite Colors:Blue and Gold.
    Weapons of Choice:Currently he wields his war blade from his younger years. He however is waiting for the Order of the Silver Hand’s official return to wield his battle hammer.
    Dislikes:He tries his best to not hate anyone but as stated before he is at odds with his younger brother and dislikes warlocks and the occasional death knight.
    Hobbies: When his duties to the Crusade and being Ambassador are not being fulfilled he spends his off time with his apprentice whether it is training or other activities.
    Physical Features:He is a high elf and regardless of his past hardships he keeps himself quite handsome. His face is one of an experienced paladin and he is often found smiling softly. He has a tranquil aura around him that most sense when they are around him and has quite the mystical deep but ever charming voice.
    Special Abilities:He is a master of two handed weapons, and using the Light as a weapon against his enemies.
    Positive Personality Traits:He is very helpful when it comes to his people. Though he has a great distaste for those who have succumbed to fel magics he knows deep down that they are his people regardless.
    Negative Personality Traits:His past. He holds himself responsible for events that were out of his control. And to this day tries to find ways to make amends for those mistakes.
    Misc. Quirks:Though a soldier of the Light, he can have quite the sarcastic attitude when it comes to certain people. He also loves for his hair to be played with by his young and adorable apprentice, Syrenus.
    Theme Songs:Live and Learn by Crush 40 and Soldiers of the Wasteland by Dragonforce.
    Brief History:He entered the priesthood at a very young age shortly after his mother passed away. His father and younger brother had departed from Quel’thalas on a large hunting trip in order to teach Arturros the ways of the Ranger and Artanis had decided to follow in his mother’s footsteps. He was sent shortly after arriving in the priest hood to Lordaeron to aid the humans. After he arrived he met a lovely human woman who was training to become a paladin. Artanis was intrigued with this woman and her dedication to the Light and sought out more information about these Paladins. As he learned he felt more and more like the Light had called him to this. He eventually began his training as a paladin and learned much from many of the great paladins of the Order of the Silver Hand. One of his greatest mentors and friend was Uther the Lightbringer and though Uther could not personally train Artanis he gave him advice from time to time. Artanis eventually became a Knight of the Order of the Silver Hand and married the human woman he had met when he first arrived. They moved to Darrowshire and had a half evlen son. But shortly after the plague arrived and decimated the very land Artanis now called home. He and his fellow comrades fought the scourge valiantly but to no end. Artanis however was not present when Darrowshire fell to the scourge. Both his wife and his son were killed. He eventually headed to Quel’thalas after learning the traitor Arthas was invading his homeland. However, Artanis was too late and watched as his home had been decimated by the Scourge. Bent on revenge Artanis set sail with his fellow paladins and chased after Arthas. It led him to the frozen shores of Northrend where his small force attempted to find and kill Arthas. They however were overrun by the scourge with only a few survivors. The few who survived abandoned their campaign and returned home. Artanis however felt as he had no home to return to and decided to remain in Northrend. For several years he crossed the Frozen Wastes alone and desolate fighting for his life and bent on revenge. But as the years passed the Light taught him to fuel his desire for revenge into the desire to help his people. Shortly after the Lich King awoke, Artanis headed back home to Quel’thalas with the desire to bring peace to his people.

Full Name: Jet Zeppelin
    Nicknames: Jet, Runt, The Scrawny Fireball, The Mustang of Bilgewater
    Date of Birth: Unknown exactly. Roughly two years after the end of the second war.
    Race: Goblin
    Hair: Black
    Skin: Green
    Eyes: Black
    Height: 2 ft, 10 in
    Weight: 36 lbs.
    Place of residence: Bilgewater Bay, Kezan
    Place of Birth: Somewhere in the inner workings of Grim Batol
    Known Relatives: Unknown Father: Deceased Mother: Deceased. No known others.
    Religion/Philosophy: There is nothing in the world that cannot be consumed in some form or another. If it does not burn, it then most likely it can be liquidated for big business and golden profits.
    Group/Guild affiliation: Currently None
    Guild Rank: Currently None
    Enemies: Currently just Old Nelly (a.k.a. Deathwing) and the rest of black dragonflight.
    Likes: Fire, more fire, and anything that has anything to do with watching things burn. "Accidentally" set fire to his mother's zeppelin transport business after she died and sat for hours watching the tower burn to the ground. Also likes gold and machines as any goblin worth his metal would, but has yet to settle into his groove on how to get it... Also loves to fly, but hasn't been in the sky since his mother's death.
    Favorite Foods: Bilgewater Calamari Curry
    Favorite Drinks: Anything, just so long as it burns going down.
    Favorite Colors: Have we got an idea that this guy likes fire yet? Red, orange, and yellow.
    Weapons of Choice: Lots and lots and lots of arcane fire. If that fails, basic arcane will also work.
    Dislikes: Cold weather, flat out screw it. Doesn't care much for dragons in general (accept maybe reds since they have big fire), but especially hates black dragons.
    Hobbies: Would like some day to become a world renowned mechanic and goblin engineer, maker of things that either go really fast, fly, or perhaps both. Also a maker of explosives. For right now though he's working on controlling his pyromaniacal arson urges.
    Physical Features: Your basic goblin really, short and wirey with charcoal black hair and black eyes. Large ears and a straight and narrow beak for a nose.
    Special Abilities: Knows interesting ways to start things on fire....
    Positive Personality Traits: Generally not a bad guy to be around most of the time, though he is a bit shy around pretty girls. Is an avid supporter and defender of anyone he sees as a friend though.
    Negative Personality Traits: If he sees an object his first thought is generally "Will this thing burn? How big of a fire will it make and how hot will it be?" He tends to get a twitch until he finds out just how well his curiosity will hold up to a living flame.
    Misc. Quirks: One thing worth mentioning is that he'll refrain from burning a book until he at least reads it himself, and after he's done it tends to become fair game. He knows it's not exactly the best thing in the world to burn books, but sometimes a torch cannot exactly help himself.
    Played by What Famous Person: None.
    Theme Songs: No Rest For the Wicked - Godsmack
    History: Jet was born as a slave to the Black Dragonflight in the mountain fortress, Grim Batol. In the months that followed, when the dragon queen Alexstrasza and her kin escaped confinement, Jet's family would make a break for freedom in the confusion. Jet's father was killed as he stayed behind to give his mother a chance to escape with him. They would later find their way to the goblin isle of Kezan. Jet's mother would set up a business as a zeppelin pilot, where she would take her son on may flights as she transported goods and passangers across the sea. Two years ago however, the zeppelin was attacked by the brood mother, Onyxia, while flying in the vicinity of Duskwallow Marsh. Only Jet survived. Since then he has grown an obsession with fire in any form he can get, be it arcane, natural, or even dark fire, and even burned down the zeppelin tower that he had been living in for years. Today he works as a clerk for a larger goblin business, making ends meat while learning the discipline and self-control one would require to become an effective fire magus. Jet's primary goal is to someday travel the world, start a business of his own, and to become a great mage. Right now he does not have the means, but very soon the very object of his hate and the world itself are going to grant him the ticket he's been wishing for.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Full Name: Atallot Redfox
    Nicknames: Nothing
    Date of Birth: About 90 years ago
    Race: High Elf
    Hair: Fox Brown
    Skin: Whitish Pink
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 166 lbs
    Place of residence: Anywhere he can lay to rest
    Place of Birth: Quel'Thalas
    Known Relatives: Mother Father and Sister, all killed
    Religion/Philosophy: Trust no one
    Group/Guild affiliation: None
    Guild Rank: None
    Enemies: Everyone that tries to stand in his way
    Favorite Foods & Drinks: Mana Strudels
    Favorite Colors: Orange
    Weapons of Choice: Daggers
    Dislikes: Greed
    Hobbies: Wood Carving
    Physical Features: Athletic
    Special Abilities: Usually Hide in shadows
    Positive Personality Traits: Confident and Determined
    Negative Personality Traits: Almost impossible to gain his trust
    what is a Healer saying:
    AFK means: Attack, fight, kill! - Healer is bored with spamming hots.
    WTF means: Way to fight! - Healer loves you for pulling with pyroblast.
    OOM means: Out Of Mobs! - Healer needs a challenge.

10+ Year Old Account

So joining!

Profound scholar and master in lore in the high degree of Titan origins and the old god mythology....Lol jokes

Full Name: Adrius Galsaius Frostglare, formerly Farlooker
    Nicknames: "Frosty"
    Date of Birth: October 28th (don't really know the year)
    Race: Undead/Forsaken
    Hair: Black, formerly brown
    Skin: Pale blue, formerly an olive tan
    Eyes: non-existent, though I do have a pair of orbs of ice where my pupils were to grant me sight. They can phase out and still be functional.
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: I'd say... 109 pounds.
    Place of residence: Dalaran
    Place of Birth: A little farm in Hillsbrad Foothills, east of the river that divides it.
    Known Relatives: Faro'fal (adopted elf son), Lily (love interest)
    Religion/Philosophy: "Vengeance is not what we take back, but it is justly what we return. Vengeance will not wipe away sorrow and rarely is worth approaching, but those times that vengeance is truly justified, it will come with all the rage and power it deserves.

"My loved ones are my reason for me to continue in this cursed state. Were it not for the joy of them walking next to me, I would long ago have buckled under the weight and turned to dust."
    Occupation: Member of the Dalaran bureaucracy branch, formerly member of the Council of Undercity and agent of the Forsaken.
    Group/Guild affiliation: Dalaran; no guild
    Guild Rank: no guild
    Enemies: The Lich King (now dead), Sylvanas (personal hatred), any and all demons that are not controlled or serve under sinister masters
    Likes: his son, his beloved, magic (specifically cryomancy), sculpting with magical ice and his mind, enchanting, the prospect of peace, the happy memories he has, cold areas (with or without snow, either is fine by him)
    Favorite Foods: roasted caribou, spicy food
    Favorite Drinks: honeymint tea, strong wines
    Favorite Colors: blue, black, and purple
    Weapons of Choice: Winterlord, once a cursed staff bound to him made of ice and saronite, now under his firm control as a nexus for his power.
    Dislikes: demons, the Forsaken (those he sees that are not sane or moral), the Scourge, Sylvanas, Scarlet Crusaders, factional war, anything that disrupts or threatens the safety of his loved ones, warlocks, uncontrolled magic, breaking the Dalaran regulations for magic, political and individual stupidity, the horrible memories of his past, bland food, wet and warm areas
    Hobbies: sculpting with ice and reading the latest edition of the Kirin Tor Monthly, among other
    Physical Features: Missing both his eyes, jaw slacked down due to dislocation,
    Special Abilities:
    Positive Personality Traits: Analytical and strong-willed, with a firm sense of justice and potent control over magic. Devoted to those who have his friendship and love, and a wrong choice to face in a game of concentration. Often serious but can be loosened to be friendly and fun, with some effort.
    Negative Personality Traits: Often worries too much about others and not enough about himself, once used to struggle with the lich spirit trapped in his staff, somewhat psychologically unstable due to the many tragedies and occurrences in his life, hates himself for what he is even though he acknowledges what he can do.
    Misc. Quirks: Often materializes the orbs of ice in his eye sockets when upset, angry, curious, or simply to intimidate. Sometimes
    Played by What Famous Person: ...well, I mean, I'm not there yet, but y'know...
    Theme Songs: Oh, dear, too many to count. He's complex enough that he has one for every situation and mood. I'd have to go with this one as his all-around, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zl5exyp4FY
    History: His history is very long, very complex, but needless to say, he has lost a wife (whom he married post-undeath but loved during his lifetime), left the Forsaken soon after in bitterness with his son, and remained alone and troubled for countless months before recovering enough and sparking a relationship with a death knight. Currently rejoicing the fall of the Lich King.

EDITED TO ADD:
    I can tell you a bit regarding Wyrmrest Accord RP. Alliance-side, there are a lot of "mafia" guilds and the like, the most prominent one (and the one that started this fad/trend) called 'Kamil te Kar'... the draenei mafia. Would also recommend the 'Waterfront Company' for a less-illegal, friend-forged merc group.

Horde-side, you have mostly mercenary or "odd jobs" groups, or at least there were last I checked. There may be a good number of strong RP guilds, and it's your ideal place... if you don't mind the lack of variety. Perhaps you'd be one to implement some change with a new guild. After all, it is more gratifying to create RP than to find it.
    Vengeance... it is not what you take back. It is what you justly return.

'The Assassin Commoner' - Story
    Magister Adrius Frostglare - Forsaken
    AdriusFrostglare - Deviant Art Page

10+ Year Old Account

Come to Twisting Nether, we had a RP guild with a website and everything. It was called the order of the violet dagger and our RP story was tied into the lore of the violet eye of dalaran. Check out the history at our site if interested:

http://www.thevioletdaggerguild.ning.com