View Poll Results: Witch tiers do you think looks the best of all the paladin tiers over time.

Voters
318. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tier 1, Lawbringer

2 0.63%
  • Tier 2, Judgement

145 45.60%
  • Tier 3, Redemtion

7 2.20%
  • Tier 4, Justicar

6 1.89%
  • Tier 5, Crystalforge

6 1.89%
  • Tier 6, Lightbringer

88 27.67%
  • Tier 7, Heroes Redemtion

1 0.31%
  • Tier 7.5, Valorous Redemtion

2 0.63%
  • Tier 8, Valorous Aegis

5 1.57%
  • Tier 8.5, Conqueror's Aegis

5 1.57%
  • Tier 9, Turalyon's

2 0.63%
  • Tier 9, Liadrin's

5 1.57%
  • Tier 10, Lightsworn (Includes Heroic and 25 man)

44 13.84%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

The Paladin Tiers

Hello everyone. I have made this thread because i wanted to know, witch item set that looks the best. For myself i think its tier two. I love the shoulders and the helmet, and you don't need a tabard to cover your ugly chest. It just looks amazing!
    Now vote (Pretty please), and if you want to, write exactly why you voted on what you did.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Re: The Paladin Tiers

you know this comes around once every month or so. and every single time there is a poll which not every1 takes seriously.

so dont expect too much out of it.

for me, the BT Tier set was awesome. only downside was the floating crown we had.

Imo t6 was the epitome of the class.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Tier 6 was awesome. Tier 2 and 10 close seconds.

Nothing beats t2
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

T6, best tier I've ever had on any character.
    - Trim

Tier 6 is the best looking, with Tier 10 second

In my opinion...
    1) Tier 6
    2) Tier 9 Alliance - (As long as I pretend Death Knights and Warriors didn't have the same physical appearance with a different color scheme)
    3) Tier 2

Judgement has been, always will be....

Quote Originally Posted by iktankniet
    you know this comes around once every month or so. and every single time there is a poll which not every1 takes seriously.
    I won't okay I just haven't seen this poll, only other kind of polls. But not this. Well, You've lived longer than me here
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

I voted for T6

but t2, t8, and t10 are also awesome

the rest are pretty meh

T2

arguably the most awesome set in the whole game, for all classes =)

and no, I'm not a paladin
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

t2 beasts everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

I'd say the best pally set is it's Arena Season 8 gear, it's amazing, but talking about raid tiers, tier 2.

t6 shoulders are the best looking shoulders in-game! 8)
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." (Albert Einstein)

I voted the lightbringer set. Though, i still love the judgement(tier2) set alot as well. I actually liked quite a few tiers but those are the 2 that shined and are the most memorable for me. The aegis(ulduar?) tier was my favorite wotlk tier by far.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

The best paladin tiers on my list (with stars from 1 to 5 to show how much I like them) are:

1. T2. The helm, the skirt, the colors!!!! 5/5*****
    2. T6. This set is the best sets from TBC and is a perfect paladin set. 5/5 *****
    3. T4. It was a great set that was very fitting to the paladin class. Though it does look more like a vindicator set (drae'nei paladins) it is still awesome. 4/5 ****
    4. T10. A very different take on paladins with the whole undead scheme but awesome nonetheless and still has hints of paladins in the shoulders and helm. 4/5****
    5. T9 (horde). Being a blood elf paladin, this set fits perfectly with the blood knight theme and though it is pretty much a recolor of DK/warr set, it has more subtle changes than the other 2 sets to make it a bit more elegant. 4/5****
    6. T9 (alliance). I don't like it as much as the horde version but it still really cool and the color schemes are great for alliance paladins. 4/5****
    7. T8. The return of the skirt! A paladin set that looks really awesome and is the second tier set that had a skirt. The helm looks kind of odd and the 10 man set looked better than 25 but other than that it is a great set. 4/5****
    8. T3/T7. A decent set through and through. The set is pretty cool and has decent shoulders but the helm is just terrible. 3/5***
    9. T5. It has a cool design and I like the arena orange version.... but the color.... so purple and pink.... /shudders. 2/5**
    10. T1. BANANA SET!!!! Seriously, this set is so ugly. The design is not the greatest out there and the color is absolutely terrible! I do kinda like the ret set in outland that is a recolor of it but I hate this one. 1/5 *

Definetly Tier 6. Personally, I cannot stand that overrated Tier 2.

10 man tier 8 set

T10 then T9 (BLOOD ELF, ally is fuck ugly) then T6