10+ Year Old Account

[Bio] My Rp Char, Naz'grol Spiritfury.

Hello everyone, I'm a beginner RPER and I've made an Orc, Please feedback and comment on my RP char

Main facts

Class: Naz'grol is a traditional Shaman, although he chooses to fight alongside the spirits in a different way, powering himself with one at a time with a strong blow, rather then a combination of weak blows.

Appearance: Naz'grol has green-skin, showing he's a descended of a once-corrupted orc, still slightly tainted. He ties his hair and his facial hair in a traditional orcish way, His eyes are dark-crimson red.

Likes: Naz'grol seems to have a respect for the horde,and it's Warchief, he also respects Druids.*

Dislikes: Naz'grol grunts and slightly angers at evil, he cannot bear to see someone's life in peril. He also hates fighting for no reason but entertainment, he treats fighting as something important to be done with honor, although he does not stop it unless it is serious, he understands others have their opinions.

Naz'grol uses strong elemental-powered armor for each of his "stances", rather then wearing a normal shamanic garb. He only uses his shamanic garb when in peaceful ocassions.

Allies: Earthern Ring, Guardians of Hyjal, Argent Crusade, all who would do Azeroth or Draenor good.*

Enemies:All who would dare pose a threat to Draenor or Azeroth*

Personality: Naz'grol is wise for his age, although not too wise, some even call him "elder" although he simply laughs and says "I have a long way" with a warm smile, he usually acts normal when near long-time friends or family.

Full name: Naz'grol Spiritfury.

*Titles:While in Durnholde, he was nicknamed "Green-Trophy" due to his strength, although he could not match the strength of Go'el
    He is called "Naz" *by his "Elven" friends and "Spiritfury" by the Earthern ring.

Although he usually speaks with as much wisdom his body can hold, with friends and allies he speaks like a normal man

Childhood/Teenagerhood*

Naz'grol was born a few years before Go'el liberated Durnholde, he too was grown up to fight in orcish savagery yet think with a human mind, however, As the years passed on with only warrior-traning, harsh living, and slavery. Forunately for Naz'grol. The ground started to shake as the spirits of earth took Durnholde, Go'el had liberated the orcs. Naz'grol however was still untrained in any of the traditional orcish-magics. (Such as Shamanism or Necromancery/Demonology), he persued the Warchief in a hope for a good life.

Near Adulthood

He spent days learning simply how to cast a lightning bolt, as the days grew on he started to be stronger and better, A Shamanic-Novice with Skills of a warrior. Naz'grol had a bright future ahead of him, yet much to learn. He was still young and unable to join many battles, such as the Battle of Hyjal. As the years passed Naz'grol grew up to be a strong Shaman and a fierce Warrior, his mind was noble and so too were his strikes. He visited Nordrassil to learn more about the druids and see what there is to know about them, still learning about his new world, "Azeroth". He stumbled upon a demonic artifact, within a crater. Although the Druids sensed nothing of it, it felt like a simple teleportation device. Naz'grol was confused, he held on with the amulet till later.

Adulthood:

As new adventurers rose to kill such beasts as Neltharion's Child and the Firelord, to monstrosities as the Lich-Kel'thuzad, Naz'grol had become stronger then anyone expected, trained under Rehgar Earthfury and some lessons from Go'el, also witnessing Drek'thar and carefully learning from his displays. He found the amulet again, as the Dark Portal was starting to open the amulet glowed from time to time, as one day the powers were too much as the amulet started to shatter, Naz'grol was taken under the nether..believing he was being taken to Draenor, however he was stuck between the Nether and the Real-World for about a year. As the Demons started to fled due to their loss in Draenor, he *found himself in random planets,witnessing the destruction that the burning legion had done..perhaps the amulet had been found by him for a reason, he was returned to Azeroth later on..he keeps this a secret for now, simply stating "He was on a journey for training"

A few years before current day

As Naz'grol helped Alexstrasza and her Accord against the scourge, he didn't take very lightly to Garrosh, staying far away from the Tundra and his command. Naz'grol helped the Flights handle Northrend and defeat the scourge, although he did not take a big part in the slaying of the lich king.

Current Day

For now, Naz'grol works with the Earthern ring to maintain the Maelstrom and help in the Elemental Planes, The Skywall, Abyssal Maw, The Firelands, and Deepholme. His target is now Firelands, helping the Guardians and Avenjers of Hyjal. Saving Nordrassil from the "Hour of Twilight", he trains day and night, hoping to be something in the world he has now adapted to.

Quotes:
    What is power, when I have nothing to gain or lose.
    Lok'Narosh! Tonight, you sleep in hell! - Naz'grol to his "Master" after Thrall tore down Durnholde.
    I've always fell for her..however I have more serious issues on my hands- Naz'grol talking with his elven friend "Featric" about "Someone"

Trivia:
    Naz'grol is taken from the WC3 name "Nazgrel"

I hope you've enjoyed! <3
    Last edited by GeordieMagpie; 2011-07-20 at 02:26 PM.
    Howay the lads!