Thread: Christophsrd

Christophsrd

Name: Christophsrd
    Class: Paladin
    Race: Human

A lonely paladin from the elwynn forest. After seeing his family killed by orcs he fled to Stormwind and sought the greatest paladin that lived to teach him the ways of the light. Bolvar Fordragon was this paladin, and he did show Christophsrd the ways of the light. When Varian sent Bolvar to northrend Christophsrd went to roam Azeroth in a quest to become stronger to one day assist Bolvar in Northrend.

Re: Christophsrd

???

10+ Year Old Account

and it begins......
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Furbolg
    ???
    New roleplaying forums... See the top? Forum > World of Warcraft > Role Playing > Role playing discussion

Second topic I've seen with a random name :P expect to see a lot of them, this is their place to RP
    Quote Originally Posted by Firen
    You do realize that this statue has 4 ears?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    We are no loner that funny racist uncle, we are the uncle that abused you as a child.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

It must suck for me now to tell you Bolvar is curently the NEW Lich King since Arthas is Dead, you wont be assisting him any time soon paladin :P
    Gear Score is a good representation of skill, enchants, and gems...NOH! WAI-....

Quote Originally Posted by Fireslave
    It must suck for me now to tell you Bolvar is curently the NEW Lich King since Arthas is Dead, you wont be assisting him any time soon paladin :P
    If his character is pre-wrathgate he's fine with his story. Keep in mind, also, that no one in-universe knows that Bolvar is the new Lich King aside from a handful of adventurers and Tirion.

Click on my website link - it's the whole history of Azeroth in point form!

Quote Originally Posted by Dembai
    If his character is pre-wrathgate he's fine with his story. Keep in mind, also, that no one in-universe knows that Bolvar is the new Lich King aside from a handful of adventurers and Tirion.
    And everyone who touches the pretty statue in the middle of Dalaran.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Midgetizer
    And everyone who touches the pretty statue in the middle of Dalaran.
    Which classifies as metagaming, really. No one ingame outside of ICC refers to it, leading to the thought that it's a game function rather than a lore function.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraphernalia
    and it begins......
    Ysera won't be happy about this... brb.

Christophsrd followed Bolvars teachings before he went to Northrend. I thought i put that in there

10+ Year Old Account

What is he like? Does he have any relationships? Where did he live? Anything special happen while training under Bolvar? Why does he have such a strange name? Give a little more on the history too

TBH there really isn't enough information in there to be a very...successful RP character.

Sorry i havent posted more on this lol. Alot of this was meant to be a surprise. I can add more as time goes by. Unless islander wants me too and stuff