Resto druid gearing help

Hello, I was just wondering what the best in slot gear for a restoration druid like or how I could improve my gear on my druid. I've been searching around google and tried searching on mmo champion but couldn't really find what I was looking for. Can anyone tell me what I can do to improve my gear?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ther&cn=Jimbei
    Thanks

Deleted

Re: Resto druid gearing help

Regemming completely is probably the first place to start. There really shouldn't be many SP/spirit or SP/int gems apart from maybe 2 blue for the meta gem. I see your about 13 rating short of the haste soft cap with Celestial Focus, so maybe throwing in 1 SP/Haste gem and gemming full SP in the rest would be an idea (Thats what I would do anyway).

On the glyphs front, lifebloom is really a wasted slot. I personally think swiftmend is a neccesity when raiding and I think alot of others would agree with me. I'm currently running with Nourish/WG and Swiftmend.

Spec wise, I'd drop the points in living seed and possibly a point or two in Revitalise/Empowered Touch to get Celestial focus in the balance tree.

I dunno what your raiding atm (25s/10s) but the 4 piece is a really nice bonus if your raiding 25s so maybe aiming for that? Using Helm/Shoulders/Legs/Gloves along with the 264 badge chest is what I'm currently doing atm.

Can't really think of anything else atm, probably will once I actually post this.

If your interested, my armory is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...per&cn=Appledz

Deleted

A few thing I noticed:

LB glyph is imo only for tankhealing. Get glyph of shiftmend (wich is awesome).

Glyph of thorns...? I'm running with uninburned rebirth, aquatic for and wild. Anyway, not that nessesary to change tbh

I would specc into celestial focus to get the GCD to 1 sec. Drop living seed and empovered touch.

Revitalize is imo an awesome spell. Unique, passive and when you are progressing in icc it can be handy to pimp out some more dps due the 100% free rage/energy/mana/runic power gain

in 25mans 4p tier10 is awesome!!! it seems you got the option to get it, so try that.

Nice gear

Deleted

I already mentioned like, all of that

Something the others didn't mention, what pieces of tier to get: I assume you do run 25 mans since your gear is out of 25mans, so yeah, get the 4pc. I would recommend the chest and the legs. Both of the pieces are itemized the same as your current pieces, so when you get tokens it'll pretty much even out, with a set bonus.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    Something the others didn't mention, what pieces of tier to get: I assume you do run 25 mans since your gear is out of 25mans, so yeah, get the 4pc. I would recommend the chest and the legs. Both of the pieces are itemized the same as your current pieces, so when you get tokens it'll pretty much even out, with a set bonus.
    I personally don't think thats the right choice at all really. The badge chest provides ridiculous amounts of haste and if you do get into heroic at some point, then the 277 cloth chest from Blood Princes is also BiS. Just get the legs/gloves first, then get the helm and shoulders afterwards.