Talents included ?

Hi Champs,

Got a question about talents being included on the stats shown on character tab.
    Talents for a frost dk like Nerves of cold steel (3% hit wich would bring the softcap to 164rating instead of 286).
    And talents as Tundra stalker (+5 expertise wich would bring it to 21 exp rating instead of 26 softcap)

Are those included in the amount showed on your character tab?
    OR do i have to count them upon the amount shown on the character tab?
    (That i know if i have to go find gems to respect some socket bonusses, to fill those in with Acurate Ametrine (+10exp / +10hit))

Asked on server, in guild, friends, etc no-one was realy sure about it so MMO-Champion for the rescue atm :s

Greets

Re: Talents included ?

No they don't show up as far as I know. you need to add your Hit rating base on talents. Exp does show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerep
    No they don't show up as far as I know. you need to add your Hit rating base on talents. Exp does show up.
    So if i understand you right.
    Atm i have 209 Hit rating and 12exp on both (frost dual wielding dps)
    According to elitist jerks their frost dk guide i need 164 hit rating if i have that talent (nerves of cold steel)
    So that means your saying that im OK on the hit rating BUT however ...

That i will have to gem for resting 9exp rating .. to bring it on 21 that is?

15+ Year Old Account

NoCS does not show I don't think.

However, The 5 Exp does.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuk
    NoCS does not show I don't think.

However, The 5 Exp does.
    This ^

there is an easier way to find out >.>
    strip talents, put up character pane, and start talenting while watching the pane closely. close and reopen every talent allocation if necessary to force change
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!