Lor'themar Theron Regent Lord of Quel'Thalas

Lor'themar Theron is the Regent Lord of Quel'Thalas, and was the leader of the blood elves of Azeroth in the absence of Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider. After Kael'thas' betrayal and eventual death, Lor'themar has become the sole leader of his people and seeks to lead them to a brighter future.

In the Second War, Lor'themar was second-in-command to Sylvanas Windrunner, Ranger-General of Silvermoon, he defended Quel'Thalas against the invasion of the Horde, then he accompanied Turalyon and the Alliance forces to Capital City and helped them to defend themselves against the orcish threat.

Third War

Many years later the traitorous Prince Arthas, having already ravaged his own homeland, the Kingdom of Lordaeron, led the undead Scourge against the high elves. The Ranger Corps fought Arthas at every turn but were pushed further and further back towards their capital. Sylvanas Windrunner was slain by Arthas outside Silvermoon, the city was sacked, and King Anasterian and the entire Convocation of Silvermoon were killed battling the invading undead. After Sylvanas' death, Lor'themar assumed temporary leadership of the high elves and, along with his much-reduced forces, remained in Quel'Thalas after the fall of Silvermoon as a resistance to the Scourge remnants.

Not long afterwards, Prince Kael'thas returned from Dalaran to proclaim the rebirth of the former high elves as the blood elves, or sin'dorei, in honor of their fallen brethren. Chosen as Regent of Quel'Thalas, Lor'themar was commanded to "safeguard the land and seek a cure for their people" while Kael'thas took a group of the blood elf forces to join the Alliance resistance against the Scourge in Lordaeron, led by Lord Garithos. His old friend Halduron Brightwing, Ranger-General of Silvermoon, aided him in this task.

Lor'themar Theron has promised to lead his people to Glory after the betrayel of Kael'Thas
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Lor'themar Theron Regent Lord of Quel'Thalas

Never heard of him.

Who.. Are you?

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Deleted

What can I say... You ripped the description from http://wowwiki.com/Lor'themar_Theron. You're RPing a major ingame character:
    You CANNOT PLAY AS A HUGE CHARACTER IN WoW LORE!
    and you've provided no personal input on the character. I'm sorry, but I think you're going to need another (and better written) character - No one likes a lore character who only spurts in-game stupidity and lollyness.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel
    What can I say... You ripped the description from http://wowwiki.com/Lor'themar_Theron. You're RPing a major ingame character:and you've provided no personal input on the character. I'm sorry, but I think you're going to need another (and better written) character - No one likes a lore character who only spurts in-game stupidity and lollyness.

And you wear a Blood Elf Bandit Mask.. As Undead.

Yogg: 1 - Random Corpse - 0

Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death

Lol, /brofist
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death

And you haven't read my bio.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgrim Doomhammer
    Lol, /brofist
    /brotentacle

What can I say... You ripped the description from http://wowwiki.com/Lor'themar_Theron. You're RPing a major ingame character:and you've provided no personal input on the character. I'm sorry, but I think you're going to need another (and better written) character - No one likes a lore character who only spurts in-game stupidity and lollyness.
    Major ingame Character? Not Lor'themar ingame he hasnt much to do. I have about 3 characters in D&D whic i play with my friends from tme to time and i really dont think i wanna make up another charachter. But if i cannot play as Lor'themar i will then

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

Quote Originally Posted by Regent Lord Lor'Themar Theron
    Major ingame Character? Not Lor'themar ingame he hasnt much to do. I have about 3 characters in D&D whic i play with my friends from tme to time and i really dont think i wanna make up another charachter. But if i cannot play as Lor'themar i will then
    the sticky states that as long as you're designated as a roleplayer, you can roleplay as a major lore character. Lor'Themar, regardless of his deeds, is a faction leader, and therefore a major lore character.

Either way, you're fine mate. I need to try and see if we can't clarify the rules on lore characters... when they're appropriate and stuff. I don't think we're allowed to have double-ups, but I'd like this in writing

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    the sticky states that as long as you're designated as a roleplayer, you can roleplay as a major lore character. Lor'Themar, regardless of his deeds, is a faction leader, and therefore a major lore character.

Either way, you're fine mate. I need to try and see if we can't clarify the rules on lore characters... when they're appropriate and stuff. I don't think we're allowed to have double-ups, but I'd like this in writing
    Thanks a lot. So im getting Rp tagged?

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

Quote Originally Posted by Regent Lord Lor'Themar Theron
    Thanks a lot. So im getting Rp tagged?
    You'll have to reference a custom-made bio to prove you can create and stick to a character in the Back-Story topic.

Just make a good sketch, get approved, and then you can RP as Mr.Theron

Deleted

http://www.mmo-champion.com/role-playing/back-story/

I'm pretty sure that's the one to go by, sadly.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/role-playing/back-story/

I'm pretty sure that's the one to go by, sadly.
    at the end it does state that those who have roleplayer status may RP as lore characters. As long as this guy gets approved, he can RP as Lor'Themar

Deleted

at the end it does state that those who have roleplayer status may RP as lore characters. As long as this guy gets approved, he can RP as Lor'Themar
    I interpreted it as "Only people who have the RPer tag can post in this topic, but hey, alright. So long as it stays relevant, I suppose.

You'll have to reference a custom-made bio to prove you can create and stick to a character in the Back-Story topic.

Just make a good sketch, get approved, and then you can RP as Mr.Theron
    Would love to but cant post in there

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

I interpreted it as "Only people who have the RPer tag can post in this topic, but hey, alright. So long as it stays relevant, I suppose.
    every post ive been on youve been saying the same thing. is it your intent to annoy everyone beofre this even takes off?
    ((Proud to have participated in the Forum RP Invasion - 15/16th May 2010!))

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Genn Greymane
    every post ive been on youve been saying the same thing. is it your intent to annoy everyone beofre this even takes off?
    No, it was my intent to give some advice to people being interested in serious RP. If you feel that advice is an attempt to be annoying, then fine, carry on in that belief.

No, it was my intent to give some advice to people being interested in serious RP. If you feel that advice is an attempt to be annoying, then fine, carry on in that belief.
    No mon'! It be so good I had to stick it to mine!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!