Thread: Wretched Ghoul

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Wretched Ghoul

Name: Wretched Ghoul
    Class: Brainless
    Personality: I'm kinda lost in this world but I'm a good guy and with lots of happyne... braaaaaaains...
    Likes/Dislikes: I like brains and dislike the one who killed me and raised me..
    History: I'm a lonely Zombie who needs a talk with some guys.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Wretched Ghoul

Intresting, yet odd choice.

Deleted

I like your creativity However, you'll need to consider your RP. A zombie like the one you describe won't be able to run much conversation, and jumping into every thread with "Braaaaaaains" will quickly get boring and troll-ish. If you're able to fit it into intelligent RP, great! The one thing I'm iffy about is the age - there was no undeath 200 years ago. Period. If you died 200 years ago and were raised by the Scourge, fantastic - but be sure to explain it (:

Keep writing. You've got the makings of an interesting character

could use a lil more history. Who were you before you were raised? who raised you? What were you like before you were raised? After?

I absolutely LOVE the idea though. It'll be interesting to see how you use this character

Oh, alright.. I will stop the "braaaaains.." thingy, I was just kinda bored. But ok. Yes, I died 200 years ago and my name was Samuel Wilkins, who was a Scientist. I got raised by the lich king himself, on the graveyard where i lied. I did not know where I was but was being commanded by a voice. I am now free and will try to live my life as a Ghoul.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel
    I like your creativity However, you'll need to consider your RP. A zombie like the one you describe won't be able to run much conversation, and jumping into every thread with "Braaaaaaains" will quickly get boring and troll-ish. If you're able to fit it into intelligent RP, great! The one thing I'm iffy about is the age - there was no undeath 200 years ago. Period. If you died 200 years ago and were raised by the Scourge, fantastic - but be sure to explain it (:

Keep writing. You've got the makings of an interesting character
    Meryl Felstorm begs to differ

Quote Originally Posted by Wretched Ghoul
    I got raised by the lich king himself
    Join the club, #498329. We got jackets :P
    Vengeance... it is not what you take back. It is what you justly return.

'The Assassin Commoner' - Story
    Magister Adrius Frostglare - Forsaken
    AdriusFrostglare - Deviant Art Page

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Zodal
    Meryl Felstorm begs to differ
    During all this time, he has kept himself "alive" by the strength of his own magic
    Fair enough, but it's still a long way from an extraordinarily powerful sorcerer to a ghoul.

There are a few things I find a bit daft here. The first being your age of 200 years. Were you a race which could live an extrordinarily long time and was raised into undead during the third war? Did you accidentally caused your undead during an experiment including magic? Etc. Secondly is being a scientist. I could be wrong but wasn't gnomish and goblin engineering fairly recent in WoW? I mean the past 50 years or less? I know Ulduar is filled with mechanical feats but still, that wasn't known to the outside world. Of course, you could have also ment an alchemist as a scientist. In which case you could have caused your undeath after trying to make an elixer for immortality or whatever. Like it has already been said, you should really give a bit more history about your character. On that note, I think it would be an interesting choice depending on how you decide to play this character. Since you are a ghoul you could play anywere between an extremely idiotic creature only driven by its need to feed, or you could play an intellectual character trapped within an eternal cage known as undeath.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthuzad The Lichlord
    you could play an intellectual character trapped within an eternal cage known as undeath.
    AKA a Forsaken.

The main thing I've got against it is that while it's been known that the Scourge can raise some pretty old corpses, by 200 years you would have been fertilizer. Unless you were entombed and embalmed or were preserved in some other fashion, you're not going to have been raised by the Lich King himself.

Furthermore, I'd like to ask, what do you mean by "the Lich King"? Do you mean Arthas or Ner'zhul? Them as a collective entity, who has only been active for the past year or so? Arthas the death knight admittedly raised many corpses (hence my earlier comment), but Ner'zhul the Lich King (from when the Lich King existed to when he merged with the prince) also raised corpses personally (and mind slaved many of the lesser creatures) but that was limited to Northrend during his early years, when he'd just burst through the Azerothian atmosphere and crashed into Icecrown Glacier. The biggest feat of necromancy he did was raise all the Nerubians when they were killed by his servants. After that, almost all the necromancy was made by his servants in the Cult of the Damned's necromancers and acolytes through either direct magical necromancy or the Plague. The "awakened" Arthas Lich King also usually left most of the necromancy to his subjects, only personally raising a body when creating a far more powerful-than-average creature such as Sindragosa or a Val'kyr (Svala Sorrowgrave comes to mind). Do you see the limitations here?
    Vengeance... it is not what you take back. It is what you justly return.

'The Assassin Commoner' - Story
    Magister Adrius Frostglare - Forsaken
    AdriusFrostglare - Deviant Art Page

Not always forsaken. Many undead that has freed themselves from the Lich King would fit that. Of course, they all do not refer to themselves as forsaken.

I'll change my signature to Barbie and Ken for a WHOLE YEAR if you can pull this off (I really will)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Islander
    I'll change my signature to Barbie and Ken for a WHOLE YEAR if you can pull this off (I really will)
    its like Bibi parading around paris nude, except not as good!

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    its like Bibi parading around paris nude, except not as good!
    I will honestly not run around the most visited city in the world naked. I will however, have Barbie as my sig for a whole freaking year!
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

I will honestly not run around the most visited city in the world naked. I will however, have Barbie as my sig for a whole freaking year!
    I still like Bibi's promise better :P

And if its Barbie, make it as horrible as possible, so whenever you see the sig, you can't help but /facepalm ;D

I still like Bibi's promise better :P

And if its Barbie, make it as horrible as possible, so whenever you see the sig, you can't help but /facepalm ;D
    I'll try my hardest to forget about this promise I just made *gulp*.

I hope to never see this again.

*dies*
    Best of 5 years!

I'll try my hardest to forget about this promise I just made *gulp*.

I hope to never see this again.

*dies*
    'kay. PM every day quoting your promise

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

'kay. PM every day quoting your promise

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    That's why you're sub-mod'ish I guess.....

/facepalm...

I shoulda gone with Jaina *smirks*
    Best of 5 years!

That's why you're sub-mod'ish I guess.....

/facepalm...

I shoulda gone with Jaina *smirks*
    Just doin mah job

And Jaina possibly wouldn't make you keep your promises to the community

Just doin mah job

And Jaina possibly wouldn't make you keep your promises to the community
    Ok, I promise.

As much as I don't wanna...
    Best of 5 years!