10+ Year Old Account

Ragnaros the Fire Lord

Name: Ragnaros the Fire Lord/Firelord
    Class: Shaman/Warrior/Mage
    Personality: Killing any living Humanoid walking into my lair or close to me. Also working as the Firelord/Elemental Lord
    Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Fire Dislikes: Water
    History:
    The Firelord and his brethren once held sway over the entire world. As a servant of the Old Gods, he fought against the Titans for domination over the planet. The victorious Titans banished him and his brethren to the Elemental Plane — there to remain imprisoned until the end of time. It was then and there that the brothers turned on each other. For five millennia a battle was fought at the core of this world. It was during the Elemental Sundering that Ragnaros attacked Thunderaan, Prince of Air. Thunderaan was utterly defeated and the Firelord feasted upon his essence, but was unable to consume him entirely. Ragnaros divided what remained between his servants, Baron Geddon and Garr.

In the center of a vast lake of fire in the Elemental Plane stands Sulfuron Keep, the home of Ragnaros. Until comparatively recently, he ruled his underground land with a molten iron fist.

Around three hundred years ago the ambitious and ruthless Dark Iron clan initiated a war against their dwarven brethren, the Bronzebeard clan and Wildhammer clan, thinking that they were about to unite against the Dark Irons. During this War of the Three Hammers, the Dark Iron dwarf leader named Thaurissan lay siege to the Wildhammers' capital city of Grim Batol and destroyed it. Due to this victory, the Wildhammers and Bronzebeards did decide to unite against the Dark Irons and were ultimately able to push them back to the city of Thaurissan, the Dark Iron Dwarven home. Thaurissan, seeking to summon a supernatural minion that would turn the tide of the war back to his favor, called upon the ancient powers sleeping beneath the world. To Thaurissan's surprise, and ultimately his doom, the creature that emerged was more terrible than any nightmare he could have imagined.

Now, freed by Thaurissan's call, Ragnaros erupted into being once again. Ragnaros' apocalyptic rebirth into Azeroth shattered the Redridge Mountains and created a raging volcano at the center of the devastation. The volcano, known as Blackrock Mountain, was bordered by what is now known as the Searing Gorge, to the north, and the Burning Steppes, to the south. Though Thaurissan was killed by the forces he had unleashed, his surviving Dark Iron clan brethren were ultimately enslaved by Ragnaros and his elementals. Many Dark Iron dwarves remain within the lower areas of the mountain, especially Blackrock Depths, toiling away at the behest of Ragnaros and the Firelord's lieutenants. They worship Ragnaros, considering him not only a Elemental Lord but also an Old God,LoC 191-192 although he is only affiliated with the Old Gods. The Bronzebeards and Wildhammers, however, remain free.

Witnessing the horrific devastation and the fires spreading across the southern mountains, the Bronzebeards' King Madoran and Wildhammers' King Khardros halted their armies and hastily turned back towards their kingdoms, unwilling to face the awesome wrath of Ragnaros. Now he lies at the bottom of that volcano on Azeroth, striving to find a way home, as well as to gather his strength once again so he can burn away Azeroth and take it for his own. Meanwhile, in Sulfuron Keep and elsewhere across the Firelands, his elemental princes battle constantly for dominance. He and his dwarven minions took control of the Blackrock mountain's volcanic depths and made war on the orcs in the Upper Blackrock Spire, which served as the seat of power for Nefarian the black dragon. Ragnaros has uncovered the secret to creating life from stone and plans to build an army of unstoppable golems to aid him in conquering the whole of Blackrock Mountain.

As for now i have faced many battles in the same place which is becomming boring, So i am taking advance and gathering my forces to attack on The World Tree to end the world.
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Re: Ragnaros the Fire Lord

Ragnaros! Stop fooling around and get back on chucking that huge piece of wood at Hyjal for me. I need to keep my Chamber warm, it's not going to keep itself warm, you idiot!

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Deleted

You've ripped your description from wowwiki.com/Ragnaros, and you're RPing a major lore character.

You CANNOT PLAY AS A HUGE CHARACTER IN WoW LORE!
    It was all fine with these lolrp threads, but these RP forums are a bit more serious. It's fine that you want to RP as Ragnaros, but I think both mods and other RPers will frown upon it. Best of luck, though!

10+ Year Old Account

I will get to work on it as soon as i have gathered my forces. If anyone finds out about my attack on Mount Hyjal i will possibly need reinforcements from you.

Edit @ Tharaldriel: Ragnaros isnt really big to be honest, He basically just was the first level 60 boss in the game and comming back in cataclysm to attack mount hyjal which he will prolly be stopped by obviously.

Ragnaros wasnt a character in Warcraft III and was only introduced as a boss in the 60s and now in the 85s

Hes not really a HUGE character in the wow lore.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaros the Fire Lord
    I will get to work on it as soon as i have gathered my forces. If anyone finds out about my attack on Mount Hyjal i will possibly need reinforcements from you.

Edit @ Tharaldriel: Ragnaros isnt really big to be honest, He basically just was the first level 60 boss in the game and comming back in cataclysm to attack mount hyjal which he will prolly be stopped by obviously.

Ragnaros wasnt a character in Warcraft III and was only introduced as a boss in the 60s and now in the 85s

Hes not really a HUGE character in the wow lore.
    I understand where you're coming from, but I think what they mean by huge is "basically anyone appearing in the Warcraft series with more than five lines of lore behind them. Also, he IS after all an elemental lord. That is pretty big by itself, no matter how you flip it.

Ragnaros is an ancient elemental lord, I don't think he's only 37 years old.

As well, he's a boss in a raid, and in cataclysm, he's going to be mounting an assualt on the World Tree. I think that will classify him as a major lore character.

Personally, I think that it would be fine to use him in a comedy RP, provided he can fit into it (He's rather large. A comedy RP inside a colledge or something wouldn't be a good place for him.)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    Ragnaros is an ancient elemental lord, I don't think he's only 37 years old.

As well, he's a boss in a raid, and in cataclysm, he's going to be mounting an assualt on the World Tree. I think that will classify him as a major lore character.

Personally, I think that it would be fine to use him in a comedy RP, provided he can fit into it (He's rather large. A comedy RP inside a colledge or something wouldn't be a good place for him.)
    He will be 37 for the RP for now :P

If you want i could change it to 683!

Edit: Okay i have changed it to an number over 1000 since he is an Elemental Lord.

/firebrofist
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

10+ Year Old Account

/Appreciationfist

Deleted

Edit: Okay i have changed it to an number over 1000 since he is an Elemental Lord.
    Try over 10.000 years, if you want to be more accurate!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lerkarious Prestor
    Try over 10.000 years, if you want to be more accurate!
    Done LOL

hate to be nitpicky but he was most likely alive during the Titan's battle with the old gods, over 10,000 years before the start of Warcrcaft. :P

/Appreciationfist
    /brotentacle

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

/brofist, goodluck my fellow Fire Lord!

10+ Year Old Account

I changed it to unknown since the flamewaker's racial leader is Ragnaros and their maximum Lifespan is unknown.

/furfist.

i tip my top hat to you my good, flamey sir.
    ((Proud to have participated in the Forum RP Invasion - 15/16th May 2010!))

looks fine to me, but as a roleplayer, I just wanna let you know that you should make a custom character too! It's quite fun 8)

10+ Year Old Account

well i already do have one but for now i rather play ragna

edit: Nvm ill make a new char

((Please keep OOC chat in the brackets))
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!