Thread: News Flash

News Flash

DKs are waaay underpowered! Check out the link below from World of Logs. Conspicuously missing from almost all of the lists are our beloved DKs, regardless of Unholy or Frost DW. I really hope Blizz makes our damage more competitive in Cata.

Switch to 25man mode (Tab at top of page) after clicking the link.
    http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...n_Citadel/dps/

Re: News Flash

Not being able to place in the top 10 doesn't make us underpowered.

If you want data that's actually useful use this.

At worst we are slightly below average overall, but being the highest dps at heroic lich king more than makes up for that.

i thought all dk stats r off due to dk tanks in all specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira

I've seen Ghostcrawler refer to WoL a few times. That's why I chose to post it. I do use Meter often too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadena
    I've seen Ghostcrawler refer to WoL a few times. That's why I chose to post it. I do use Meter often too.
    Worldoflogs is overall pretty useful, but the dps scoreboards it has just aren't useful for making comparisons of different specs/classes in the same way as the wowmeteronline ones are.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira

At worst we are slightly below average overall, but being the highest dps at heroic lich king more than makes up for that.
    I'm sorry to inform you, but those meters are abit off.
    On BQL hc, a mage in my guild did 28.1k dps.

Server: Dunermaul - EU.

Guild: Frak Off

EDIT: Alot of people did more now, but at the time he did it, it was world record, haven't played in a while, so forgot to check WoL recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Limse
    On BQL hc, a mage in my guild did 28.1k dps.

Server: Dunermaul - EU.

Guild: Frak Off

EDIT: Alot of people did more now, but at the time he did it, it was world record, haven't played in a while, so forgot to check WoL recently.
    Those are averages, not maximums (I believe).

Interestingly enough, I've beaten that mage number on BQL25 normal (got the first bite on accident, proceeded to run a train on her)
    http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play..._Death_Knight/

Aww, I'm down to 6th now, was 4th.

Deleted

I see Dk's first in Lich King HM...

Quote Originally Posted by Limse
    Read the top of the page, it's the average of the top 50.

You do realise we have quite a number of DPS specs if you just look at top 10 lists inevetably people are going to place below that. DKs might not be amazing damage output but they still fill valuable place in raids. If you where to look at those numbers and buff dks would then someone else who then drops out of the top10 not have the right to complain and recieve the Same treatment.

Sorry but a mad orgy off buffs is not good for the game in anyway. A good raid leader knows that dks have a roll to play in every guild. They might not bring to the table mad crazy numbers but where it matter LK HM they are a very valuable asset to you raid