Thread: Rogue Poisons

Rogue Poisons

Am i the only one who thinks getting a MS, a slow, and a Dot from just auto attacking is just a tad bit mindless? i understand that rogue mobility is rather low, and they therefore need that. but blizzard, come on. they reapply from auto attacks faster then my paladins GCD on cleanse.

I'd be fine if they could take away half my health in 6 seconds, if they didnt get an MS from just standing there not pressing anything,

Re: Rogue Poisons

Your paladin has scared shield, absorbing a fuck load of dmg and reducing most of rogue pressure to 0. And thats just as mindless. All classes have mindless abilities, oh well.

"sacred cleansing"

I am counting sacred cleansing bad, they will still get wound up faster then GCD with a 33% chance to get the wound.

Quote Originally Posted by Krymoar
    Am i the only one who thinks getting a MS, a slow, and a Dot from just auto attacking is just a tad bit mindless? i understand that rogue mobility is rather low, and they therefore need that. but blizzard, come on. they reapply from auto attacks faster then my paladins GCD on cleanse.

I'd be fine if they could take away half my health in 6 seconds, if they didnt get an MS from just standing there not pressing anything,
    Be greatful Wound Poison doesn't HIT as hard as a warrior's MS. So consider it a debuff mutilate gives if that makes you happier, same for DP and Cripp procs. They would've had the same uptime either way.

Like i said, i would rather them have to press a MS button for 30 energy and laugh at them when there energy starved. idc if there MS hit for 6k

I am counting sacred cleansing bad, they will still get wound up faster then GCD with a 33% chance to get the wound.
    Sacred Cleansing is amazing against rogues. Absolutely amazing.

Like i said, i would rather them have to press a MS button for 30 energy and laugh at them when there energy starved. idc if there MS hit for 6k
    Well, cry moar. I'd rather oneshot you then try to get past your incredibly skill-demanding defenses. But then, nobody cares what your or I wish.

Do you play a rogue by chance? im not saying its bad, but it is completely RNG if i stops wound or not.

Your username is appropriate and my fellow rogues and I feed on your holy tears.

Do you play a rogue by chance? im not saying its bad, but it is completely RNG if i stops wound or not.
    I play a rogue, and Sacred Cleansing is a damn pain. Especially trying to get DP up on you to Envenom properly.

no, i take a dump on rogues all day 1v1, 2v2, but auto attack LULZ MS+SLOW+DOT makes me kind of want to piss on ghostcrawler's shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailoze
    I play a rogue, and Sacred Cleansing is a damn pain. Especially trying to get DP up on you to Envenom properly.
    See, that is called a point of view, for you it seems hard, for me it seems annoying when you go right past it and still get a wound on my target. and your warlock, mage, can do the real damage.

no, i take a dump on rogues all day 1v1, 2v2, but auto attack LULZ MS+SLOW+DOT makes me kind of want to piss on ghostcrawler's shoes.
    Nope, you don't. Otherwise you would not complain, instead, you'd think in a way "lol, those noobs have imbaskillz just on autoattack but they still phail miserably hahahahaha". But that's not happening. So you're just another troll. Cya.

Yea its great relying on rng since an abolish tick can take off wound just as a big heal comes, and you know, how we kinda need to spec to make sure we keep deadly up to give us a better chance to NOT get our MS effect dispelled.
    Fun Stuff.

The fact that they can put all that shit on you is fine.

The fact that they only actualy need to melee or fok you to do that is NOT.

MS, and the snare and cast debuff should be moved atleast into 2 different energy using buttons. So it would cost them rogue's just a bit of resource and cooldown management instead of simply getting rewarded with a gazillion debuffs for just attacking you.

fine, make us apply our debuffs manually. But then I'd like a 50% damage buff on mutilate and 30% on envenom and eviscerate, as well as a trainable shadowstep. Sound fair?
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

I don't see what the big deal is. Rogues are the least of my worries in arena matches after the first 20 seconds.

If that happens to us then make warriors Ms and Hamstring dispellable.