Thread: Conflagrate Bug

Conflagrate Bug

Has anyone else noticed how Conflagrate now says it does 69% of Immolate's damage up front?

Is this a buff they didn't mention or just a tooltip error?

Also has anyone felt like Soul Link isn't working? I have 1200 resil and BG/Arena a lot, it seems that though my pets health goes down there's no damage mitigation. My healer tells me this also.

Just wondering, thanks!

-Z

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Conflagrate Bug

I think it has to do with talents/glyphs. You have glyph of immolate, for example.

I know I've figured this out before, I just cant remember the exact reason(s).
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Soul Link is pretty easily tested in a duel.
    Few hits with the same ability without demon out.
    A few hits with it summoned and soul link.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

15+ Year Old Account

Soul link is one way. You get hit, 20% goes to the pet. Pet gets hit, 0% goes to you. Cleaving warriors thus do 120% to pets, for example.

Keep in mind that you have 33k and it has 20k, so you might notice larger chunks coming off.

R.I.P. YARG

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkis2001
    Has anyone else noticed how Conflagrate now says it does 69% of Immolate's damage up front?

Is this a buff they didn't mention or just a tooltip error?

Also has anyone felt like Soul Link isn't working? I have 1200 resil and BG/Arena a lot, it seems that though my pets health goes down there's no damage mitigation. My healer tells me this also.

Just wondering, thanks!

-Z
    I had the same tooltip issue with conflag... it's just a text error, it was hotfixed for me about a month ago

And 69 is one hell of a number ;D

9% is 15% of 60%, so I'm guessing it's either Glyph of Immolate + Aftermath (which is 16%) or more likely it's Emberstorm.