Question on badge Gear

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ma&cn=Indecent
    There's my armory. (I'm aware that I'm over the expertise cap, and some of my gems are wrong.).

I'm not sure what to get first with my frost emblems. I'm leaning towards the war token, but obviously either a belt or cloak upgrade would be seriously nice as well. So I ask you, kind denizens of the rogue forums, What should I get first?
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Re: Question on badge Gear

I'd get the cloak last resort. Obviously, you could stand to have them all, but I'm pretty sure the Token is the best decision. I can't tell you if that's mathematically a certain thing, but trinket upgrades generally give you the largest dps increase, and that thing is practically designed for Assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by Giotto
    I'd get the cloak last resort. Obviously, you could stand to have them all, but I'm pretty sure the Token is the best decision. I can't tell you if that's mathematically a certain thing, but trinket upgrades generally give you the largest dps increase, and that thing is practically designed for Assassination.
    Mmhm, that's what I was thinking. I've still got another 30 emblems to go for it anyway, so I'm sure I'll figure something out by then. (:
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

The Trinket is BiS for Mut rogues, and pretty close for combat, so get that first, after that start working on 2 piece T10 set bonus, which is also a pretty good dps increase if used regularly.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

That makes *2* locked topics on frost emblems. Spreadsheet to see which one gives you the biggest dps boost.