Deleted

The Cranberry Chair - Not just a piece of furniture

I'll start with a small introduction.

I'm one of the chairs surrounding the bountiful table during the Harvest Festival. Me and all the other chairs bring joy and happiness to everyone who takes part in the celebration. I was enchanted by mages trained in the art of conjuring and was given a purpose in my life, as I saw all the races of the alliance enjoying my cranberry chutney I really felt happy. I even shed a tear of joy... but it all came to an end when everyone suddenly moved on. No more slow-roasted turkey and pumpkin pie, not a single pilgrim's hat around and all the happiness completely disappeared. I was left all alone and as the festival was over I was no longer special. Days became weeks and weeks became months... I waited and waited but nobody would come to taste my cranberry chutney. In desperation I decided to leave my spot outside the great city of Stormwind and seek adventure as I traveled beyond the Elwynn Forest. How will all of this end? Where will I go?

My name is The Cranberry Chair and I will bring back the happiness.

Name: The Cranberry Chair
    Race: Mahogny
    Class: -
    Personality: Very shy and sensitive
    Likes/Dislikes: Everything nice / war and destruction

(I hope you will accept me in the roleplaying community and let me be a part of your epic tales.)

Re: The Cranberry Chair - Not just a piece of furniture

If your going to be on the comedy role plays ONLY I will accept you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by The Cranberry Chair
    I'll start with a small introduction.

I'm one of the chairs surrounding the bountiful table during the Harvest Festival. Me and all the other chairs bring joy and happiness to everyone who takes part in the celebration. I was enchanted by mages trained in the art of conjuring and was given a purpose in my life, as I saw all the races of the alliance enjoying my cranberry chutney I really felt happy. I even shed a tear of joy... but it all came to an end when everyone suddenly moved on. No more slow-roasted turkey and pumpkin pie, not a single pilgrim's hat around and all the happiness completely disappeared. I was left all alone and as the festival was over I was no longer special. Days became weeks and weeks became months... I waited and waited but nobody would come to taste my cranberry chutney. In desperation I decided to leave my spot outside the great city of Stormwind and seek adventure as I traveled beyond the Elwynn Forest. How will all of this end? Where will I go?

My name is The Cranberry Chair and I will bring back the happiness.

Name: The Cranberry Chair
    Race: Mahogny
    Class: -
    Personality: Very shy and sensitive
    Likes/Dislikes: Everything nice / war and destruction

(I hope you will accept me in the roleplaying community and let me be a part of your epic tales.)

((I lol'd. seriously))

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Islander
    If your going to be on the comedy role plays ONLY I will accept you.
    deal. :-*

Deleted

Oh, I've always been looking for a nice, comfortable chair! You are welcome to my lair, to serve me as my dinner-chair.

However... Tell me, do you handle fire well?

you have a throne already there is not a single chair in the temple join the red dragonflight we need you oh almighty cranbarry chair!

Deleted

Oh I'm terribly sorry Lord Lerkarious Prestor but I must inform you that even though I'm enchanted I'm still made out of wood. Fire would burn me to ashes and ruin the cranberr, you wouldn't that to happen right? so even if I cannot visit your lair we could become friends and have a long distance relationship. If you ever need some cranberry chutney just visit me in Elwynn Forest during the festival and I'll make you some.

Farewell Nefarian, Lord of Blackrock Spire. May the fires of the black dragonflight last an eternity!

@Krasus
    I cannot promise anything but somewhere in the future I might end up in your temple but as I've decided to spread happiness around the world I can't stay in one place very long. I hope that you understand what I'm trying to tell you as this means a lot to me. I love all the dragon aspects, races, buildings of the world and joining one of the groups will only cause hatred and jealousy among the other. My cranberry is meant for everyone, and my seat always welcome to who ever needs to rest.

Farewell Krasus, Consort of the Queen. May the fires of the red dragonflight last an eternity!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Krasus
    you have a throne already there is not a single chair in the temple join the red dragonflight we need you oh almighty cranbarry chair!
    A throne, yes. But not a dinner-chair!

Oh I'm terribly sorry Lord Lerkarious Prestor but I must inform you that even though I'm echanted I'm still made out of wood. Fire would burn me to ashes and ruin the cranberr, you wouldn't that to happen right? so even if I cannot visit your lair we could become friends and have a long distance relationship. If you ever need some cranberry chutney just visit me in Elwynn Forest during the festival and I'll make you some.

Farewell Nefarian, Lord of Blackrock Spire. May the fires of the black dragonflight last an eternity!
    This saddens me greatly... However, I will not refuse your friend-request! I'll make sure to stop by the next time I'm near the forests of Elwyn!

@Krasus
    I cannot promise anything but somewhere in the future I might end up in your temple but as I've decided to spread happiness around the world I can't stay in one place very long. I hope that you understand what I'm trying to tell you as this means a lot to me. I love all the dragon aspects, races, buildings of the world and joining one of the groups will only cause hatred and jealousy among the other. My cranberry is meant for everyone, and my seat always welcome to who ever needs to rest.

Farewell Krasus, Consort of the Queen. May the fires of the red dragonflight last an eternity!
    remember this o almighty cranberry chair if you ever come close to our temple don't forget to say hi to me. i wish you luck on your travels through the world

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Krasus
    remember this o almighty cranberry chair if you ever come close to our temple don't forget to say hi to me. i wish you luck on your travels through the world
    Thank you Krasus, your kind words means a lot to me.