Macro question (and awesome pvp vid for those that haven't seen)

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=146515

During this video, this guy has it so he can see who is targeting his target (say he targets a lock, and a healer is targeting that lock) how do i do that, second, how does he counterspell the target that is targeting his target (aka the healer) without actually switching his targets? i am assuming that he can use the same thing to use abilities on a different target without targeting it, correct? (such as polymorphing someone you're not targeting) Thanks in advance!

Re: Macro question (and awesome pvp vid for those that haven't seen)

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot237
    http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=146515

During this video, this guy has it so he can see who is targeting his target (say he targets a lock, and a healer is targeting that lock) how do i do that, second, how does he counterspell the target that is targeting his target (aka the healer) without actually switching his targets? i am assuming that he can use the same thing to use abilities on a different target without targeting it, correct? (such as polymorphing someone you're not targeting) Thanks in advance!
    mouseover macro /thread

Intel Core i5 4690K 3.50Ghz, OC'd to 4.0Ghz | 8GB Corsair DDR3-1066 RAM | Gigabyte Z97-HD3
    NVIDIA GeForce 680GTX 2048MB VRAM | Corsair 750TX 750W PSU | Phantecks Dual fan PH-TC14PE

/target targettargettarget anyone?

ok, i got the mouseover macro to work, now i just need a way to make it so the person targeting my target can be set in a focus frame quickly and efficiently. anyone know how to do this?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yo dawg, we heard u liek targets so we put a target in your target. So you can target while you target

??? ???

he is just using a macro that CS his focus if there is one, like in the video, that way you don't have to switch target, usefull in pvp and in pve (jaraxus spellsteal etc....).

Yep, the classic 4-target-roundabout. See, what you're doing here is basically CSing yourself but bouncing it off multiple targets(3) to get to the last target(#4) to form a complete circle and therefore Counter-spelling your opponent. ^__^
    http://ask-a-ret.blogspot.com/ - Best paladin blog EU no jk.

Quote Originally Posted by myrkyr
    Nerd rage moar!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    He probably tried to kill a resto druid at WSG, got cycloned and started a new thread complaning how ret paladins are bad for pvp.