Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blood Elves: Setbacks and traitors

Blood Elves, can they really be trusted? History shows that not one but on many occasions the Blood Elves have sided with the enemy and they will turn on you!

1. The original sect of High Elves fond of magical energies brought the legion to the world for the first time and brought about the sundering of Azeroth. Their Queen Azshara and many Highborne elves were dragged to the depths of the Maelstrom and became the vile Naga. The rest were exiled from the remnants of the Night Elves homeland to what is now the Eastern Kingdoms.

2. After the Second War the Elves left the Alliance, since the Alliance didn't stop the horde from burning down their trees. OH NOES! This same group of social misfits then got killed when the Scourge invaded during the Third War. Then like weaklings many joined Arthas as San'alyn when he necroed them. Pathetic Traitors. Infact it was the Elf Dar'Khan Drathir who helped Arthas level Silvermoon in the first place!

3. Now needing help AGAIN. The Blood Elves cry to the Alliance and the mighty honorable Lord Garithos allowed the Elves back into the Alliance only to be tricked as these same elves were befriending naga! The wise very non racisit Lord Garithos decided an execution of every Elf was in order. The Elves killed their allies to flee with the evil naga to Outland where they met up with Illidan and gave him a brofist.

4. After failing to take the Frozen Throne with Illidan the Blood Elves once again are thinking of switching sides. The Burning Legion promised them big horns and some demon drank, which of course they accepted. Until Kil'Jaeden got sucked down the drain in the Sunwell then their like OH SH*T.

5. Now the Blood Elves left are part of the Horde. However their only alive and with us because they weren't with Kael initially to go on his power trip. But how long will this peace last until the Elves see another opportunity to strike and gain power? It could be happening as we speak! Elves in your guild conspiring against you for power. Who says these Blood Elves won't join Deathwing or even Murlocs should they rise to power?! Strike now and protect your loved ones crush Silvermoon to the ground.

TLDR: Blood Elves. Just say NO

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Blood Elves: Setbacks and traitors

If Blood Elves changed again, kind of like the demonic looking blood elves, only.. "murloc'd" I would faction change in a heartbeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Bump and support, slightly off on the lore, but with what it looks, it's based on personal opinion and still basically truth in the end with the Blood Elves getting in with the Naga. With the Blue posts I gotta say the horde is becoming what it was once long ago back in warcraft and warcraft II.
    How many times must I tell you, FIRE BAD!

Ok so since one small group of Belfs does somthing that implicates the entire race amiright.

I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie
    3. Now needing help AGAIN. The Blood Elves cry to the Alliance and the mighty honorable Lord Garithos allowed the Elves back into the Alliance only to be tricked as these same elves were befriending naga! The wise very non racisit Lord Garithos decided an execution of every Elf was in order. The Elves killed their allies to flee with the evil naga to Outland where they met up with Illidan and gave him a brofist.
    This confirmed my suspicions...

Blood Elves, can they really be trusted? History shows that not one but on many occasions the Blood Elves have sided with the enemy and they will turn on you!

1. The original sect of High Elves fond of magical energies brought the legion to the world for the first time and brought about the sundering of Azeroth. Their Queen Azshara and many Highborne elves were dragged to the depths of the Maelstrom and became the vile Naga. The rest were exiled from the remnants of the Night Elves homeland to what is now the Eastern Kingdoms.

2. After the Second War the Elves left the Alliance, since the Alliance didn't stop the horde from burning down their trees. OH NOES! This same group of social misfits then got killed when the Scourge invaded during the Third War. Then like weaklings many joined Arthas as San'alyn when he necroed them. Pathetic Traitors. Infact it was the Elf Dar'Khan Drathir who helped Arthas level Silvermoon in the first place!

4. After failing to take the Frozen Throne with Illidan the Blood Elves once again are thinking of switching sides. The Burning Legion promised them big horns and some demon drank, which of course they accepted. Until Kil'Jaeden got sucked down the drain in the Sunwell then their like OH SH*T.

5. Now the Blood Elves left are part of the Horde. However their only alive and with us because they weren't with Kael initially to go on his power trip. But how long will this peace last until the Elves see another opportunity to strike and gain power? It could be happening as we speak! Elves in your guild conspiring against you for power. Who says these Blood Elves won't join Deathwing or even Murlocs should they rise to power?! Strike now and protect your loved ones crush Silvermoon to the ground.

TLDR: Blood Elves. Just say NO
    something about this entire thread seems bias, but i cant put my finger on it so.... KILL ALL BLOOD ELVES! except my mage, just race change him. poor guy was supposed to be my way of testing the new BC early content- but mages are so much fun >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas
    Ok so since one small group of Belfs does somthing that implicates the entire race amiright.

See #1

See #1

Uh, no.

Still only a small faction of B-elves followed Kael

Increased Hp regeneration as a racial is awesome, hmm, Op?

To make this seem like a constructive post:
    - biased, whackjob logic (weak traitors for being necroed and mc'd by the Scourge? You mean just like every single other race?)
    - wrong lore (Garithos was sending them on a suicide mission)
    - missing facts (Blood Elves have their power source back)
    -stereotypical behavior (tons and tons and even more tons of elves defected from Kael)

0/10, have seen better Garrosh > Thrall threads.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

We're not plotting anything.

Clearly only an Elf would claim their not out to destroy their allies. Despite History repeating itself with every faction they have been a part of.

Sanlayn came much after the exploits of the wise and noble Lord Garithos.

Introduced after! Arthas didn't waste all those lovely elves just waiting to join him after Silvermoon had fallen.

would have been better if you had included a bit about how their current closest allys (the Forsaken) are both the Scourge army who destroyed their lands and capital AND "The Alliance" who they blame for not coming to their aid during the same attack.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

This is true

That's where I lol'd.

PS - You forgot to mention Kael'thas betraying both the Alliance and the Horde, as well as Illidan himself, attempting to bring the Legion into the world again, from the Sunwell.

See #4

Oh.

... I think I literally just stopped reading after #3. LOL.

Sanlayn are risen elves from Illidan's campaign in Northrend. Another untrustworthy alliance might I add. Looks like the wise Garithos was right after all.

But, wait, hold on a minute.

Arthas laid waste to Quel'Thalas and basically ruined the sunwell to ressurect Kel'Thuzad, right?

Kael'thas's reasoning in Burning Crusade as you level up for the horde, is that outland is a utopia of magic that will fix all your problems (and we all know how that went), urging all blood elves to take a pilgrimage there, right?

Well, fast forward to his second death, and the defeat of Kil'Jaedan in the Plateau. Thanks to Velen's predictions, the Sunwell has been purified, and in the process, All blood elf paladins are now truly wielding the light instead of stealing it.

There's really no reason for Blood Elves to double cross anyone now, because thanks to the horde heroes, the Blood Elves have their main power source back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.