Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Grom's resting place

Quote Originally Posted by Çryo85
    IMO Cho'gall should take Grom's body and reanimate it as his servant, just to piss off the Orcs.
    /fistpump Grom
    /brofist Grom
    Only if Cenarius turned out to be the Emerald Nightmare, just to piss off the Night Elves.

/fistpump Mannoroth
    /slap Malfurion

There is a monument to Grom Hellscream in Demon Fall Canyon in Ashenvale already.

It's simple and to the point.

"Here lies Grommash Hellscream, Chieftain of the Warsong Clan.

In many ways, the curse of our people began and ended with Grom. His name meant "Giant's Heart" in our ancient tongue. He earned that name a hundred fold as he stood alone before the demon Mannoroth — and won our freedom with his blood.

Lok'Tar Ogar, Big Brother. May the Warsong never fade.

— Thrall, Warchief of the Horde"

I don't really see why a grave is necessary. He has a giant obelisk.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Actually, I expected his body to have been burned, but reading the inscription of the monument makes me rethink that.

Anyway, the only issue with the monument is the fact that it's surrounded by demons.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

With the changes in cata to ashenvale, I wouldn't be surprised to see garrosh kicking the demons out of demon fall canyon in order to honor his father.

The Broken Wep of Mannoroth will probably hang around the place where he got killed
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I totally stole that post from Dinnerbone btw.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    *Orcs player walks by Mannoroths armor and turns towards it*
    "Hell yeah Grom" /Brofist.
    That was my reaction when I went to see Thrall for the first time ever and saw the remains of Mannoroth in front of Grommash Hold. ;D

i agree we should erect a statue in his honor! and then hang his son from it by the neck.
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape
    MANNAROTH CANNOT BE IN A 5 MAN DUNGEON!!!!!111!! FFS Blizz catering to the casuals again....
    Yeah cause you know, Thrall and Grom two manned it, and now we're actually going to 5 man it, omg! And I mean Grom and Thrall were in way lesser gear back then, and Thrall even let Grom die at the end! Thrall plain sucks at healing!

QQ more

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    That was my reaction when I went to see Thrall for the first time ever and saw the remains of Mannoroth in front of Grommash Hold. ;D
    Same here 8) for having seen that cutscene in WC3 and being so ROFLWtFBQq I instantly recognized it as mannoroth's armor, and was like "damn, awesome."