but turn that smile upside down!

You'll know not when I come and go;
    causing mischief to and fro!

Enter at random, leave at will;
    those boring silences I will fill.

So remember, as your job you do;
    Pusillin will be watching you!

((
    Pusillin is a mischievous and cowardly imp that likes to play games with it's captives. My story arc will be that, as said in my poem, He will leave Dire maul in search of a way to sow chaos into society. Though he will not be classified as "evil," he will be extremely annoying [not to the posters here, but to the players they represent] to the inhabitants of Azeroth. His deeds will be, for the most part, will be inconsequential, as he thinks of everything he does as a game. His purpose in RP will be to bring a smile to the story, cause unexpected mini-story arcs, and to add some much needed [at times] comic relief to the story.

Name: Pusillin
    Race: Demonic (Imp)
    Class: Jester

))

Sadly our time is comes to ends;

so SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIENDS!

Re: Pusillin the Imp

If he doesn't wreck the general plotline of the story, nor ruin its seriousness (if you post in SRP's), this looks pretty nice to me.

If you do want to inject humor into a serious RP, make sure to use a light touch. Too much just wrecks it (see Clash fo the Titans (2010 version) for proof)

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    If he doesn't wreck the general plotline of the story, nor ruin its seriousness (if you post in SRP's), this looks pretty nice to me.

If you do want to inject humor into a serious RP, make sure to use a light touch. Too much just wrecks it (see Clash fo the Titans (2010 version) for proof)

((nothing of the sort, i'm talkin a knocked over drink in the bar, maybe insulted or antagonizing the major story characters lightly, nothing ridiculous. I will be contributing lightly to SRP's as well, but only after carefully analyzing whether or not it's appropriate [i.e. not during a major scene, more like when the heroes rest for the evening, i can poke my head in and upturn their camp xD]))

right, of course. I expected that you'd be more of a CRP person, with this profile haha... I don't see anything wrong with it. I'd go ahead and post a link to the roleplayer request page.

((Thanks for the support :P I'm glad somebody read it, those rhymes are a pain in the booty after the like the fifth stanza :P

I've posted my request onto the request forum, actually did that right before I read your post xD))

Superb written Poem you little snotty imp ^^ Looking forward to see you wreck havoc in the CRP and on a lesser extend SRP threads

With much love... Dranosh xD

Quote Originally Posted by Veruz
    Superb written Poem you little snotty imp ^^ Looking forward to see you wreck havoc in the CRP and on a lesser extend SRP threads

With much love... Dranosh xD

*sniff* is that the stinky Pusillin smells? Hee! *zips into the next thread*