10+ Year Old Account

New Class Spells - Do you think we will get our Pre-80+ spells before Cata?

As the topic states. Do you think we will?
    I CBF lvling my ret pally to 50 to get CS, and having suffered the lvling time of my enh shaman to 40 to get an actual melee spell, im sure that other ppl may agree with me.

Feel free to comment or burn me to bits.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Re: New Class Spells - Do you think we will get our Pre-80+ spells before Cata?

yup, it'll be in patch 4.0, the cataclysm patch before cataclysm comes out

10+ Year Old Account

I thought 4.0 was what is loaded with Cata, or is it the thing which changes Azeroth, and Cata X-pac is what adds the content?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

oooo, sorta on-topic:
    will the old-world zones be changed on 4.0 patch or cata release.
    Easy-guess to say the 80-85zones will be locked til cata just like northrend was locked til cata... but what about the old world.

TLDR, Will cataclysm occur on 4.0 or cata-exp release

Quote Originally Posted by Axl
    I thought 4.0 was what is loaded with Cata, or is it the thing which changes Azeroth, and Cata X-pac is what adds the content?
    the 4.0 patch will be given to anyone with a wow account with any version
    and it will be given probably a month before the expansion "Cataclysm" is released
    The expansion unlocks new zones and unlocks leveling to 85 and the new races

There will be the expansion pre-patch, like there was with 3.0 when we got all the class changes and npcs or whatever all updated.
    The same will happen with 4.0, world terrain and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbur
    Because we actually know and care about genetic situations of fictional races.
    Humans = Fictional. Son, I is disappoint.

What did blizzard do for Wotlk's talent trees? X.x I forgot if it was pre patch or post patch.

All the talent changes etc came out in the 3.0 patch before WotLK was released.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

10+ Year Old Account

The expansion only gives you access to the new 80-85 zones and allows you to level from 80-85. Also, I think, you need the expansion to create a Gobin or Worgen just like you need BC to create a Blood Elf or Dren and WOTLK to create a Death Knight.