Deleted

Two interesting questions about cataclysm.

There are 2 questions that are bugging me since i found that new races and new race/class combos are coming.
    -Will a player who didnt bought Cataclysm be able to make any of the new race/class combos?(except the worgens and goblins, ofc)
    -Will Worgens and Goblins be represented in the argent tournament?
    Theese are the things i need to know.

Re: Two interesting questions about cataclysm.

Dunno, probably not on the tourney, though.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

Deleted

Oh i found on the forums (blizz ones) that they wont be represented.
    still the other qestion remains :S

no and no i think
    Bring the player, not the class. *And a shaman.
    DEMACIA!!!!!

New race/class combo's are Cata exlusive is my prediction. The only thing you get with Cata without buying the expansion is the new Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor and new talent trees. I even doubt you get access to Archeology without Cata.

There even been people saying the argent tournament disappears when cata hits, but I hope that's just people being asses.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep
    New race/class combo's are Cata exlusive is my prediction. The only thing you get with Cata without buying the expansion is the new Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor and new talent trees. I even doubt you get access to Archeology without Cata.

There even been people saying the argent tournament disappears when cata hits, but I hope that's just people being asses.
    I seriously doubt that.

The Isle of Quel'danas is still there, for example, and the AT is arguably a lot more useful.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep
    sounds pretty ass-hole-ish to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are real." ~Abraham Lincoln

I think I read somewhere that the Argent Tournament is just going to stay the way it is now. And as for race/class combos, it only makes sense that you'd have to buy cataclysm to actually access them.

No.

No.

And the Tournament is staying. Much like Outland, Northrend will not be seeing the passage of time.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Why would you have to buy cata to play the new combos? ???

um no people without cataclysm will not be able to make worgen or goblin, maybe the classes but idk. as for the tournament are you stupid -_- why would they? its gonna be useless in cataclysm so theres no reason to change it for them
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Deleted

they've stated that the new combinations are cataclysm feature.. so you cannot play a dwarf shaman without having cata. basicly.

however!

why wouldnt you buy cata?

Ok, we all know Blizz is out for the all mighty dollar. So....

You won't be able to play worgens or goblins without the expansion.
    You won't be able to choose the new class/race combos without the expansion.
    And more than likely, you will not be allowed to fly in the new Azeroth without the expansion.

Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Deleted

I would lol ^^

Worgens and Goblins will not be represented in the argent tournament

there was a blue post about it
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...