Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Yogg-Saron, Old God of Death - K. Kagayon Lingken

Name: Yogg-Saron
    Age: ??? (Currently unknown, speculated to be over 20,000 years atleast)
    Race: Old God
    Class: N/A
    Personality: Insane, Twisted, Destructive
    Dislikes: The Pantheon, Chains, Trees (See Vordrassil), Backfiring/Recoiling, Failure.
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Avatars: Possibly countless unnamed, few named; Sif, Sara, K. Kagayon Lingken (Read further)
    Titles: The Lucid Dream, The Beast with a Thousand Maws, The Fiend of a Thousand Faces, The God Of Death, That Which Must Not Be Named

Appearance: You gaze upon a massive heap of foreign flesh, decorated by teeth that deem their location a horrifying maw, running across the whole physical embodiment of this parasitic organism, worm-shaped appendages, adorned with chunks of saronite on them swirl around as if maddened, you feel that with every sole second you remain located at that spot, with your eyes on the creature, your sanity starts to fade away, as if gazing upon sheer despair yourself.

History: As one of the deeply malevolent and ancient entities known only as the "Old Gods" - only having been deemed that, Yogg-Saron ruled the world of Azeroth in its very distant past and became responsible for the creation of the Curse of Flesh to "facilitate assimilation" of the Titans' creations. When the Titans waged war against the Old Gods and shattered their citadels, with obvious strain. They found that the infestation of the Old Gods had grown so severe that destroying them would cause Azeroth to crumble. In reality, the Old Gods were a self-destruct button, this way the Old Gods held every living creature on the face of Azeroth suspended. The Pantheon took measures to neutralize the power of the Old Gods and to bind them within Azeroth for the remainder of its existence. Yogg-Saron was sealed away within the depths of Ulduar in the far northern reaches of the world, and had four watchers assigned to it which served as wardens for its eternal imprisonment.

Despite the power of the shackles the Titans placed on it, the influence of Yogg-Saron has been felt throughout Azeroth's history, including a number of its most pivotal events. The dark whispers of the Old God proved capable of eventually overtaking the mind of its prime warden, Loken, who was then able to subdue the other watchers, facilitating any possible escape Yogg-Saron might attempt. Tyr was thought to have escaped - it was however speculated he was none other than the horrifying General Vezax himself.

Yogg-Saron had been responsible for countless of major events in history, horrifying, terrifying events. As so the assassination of King Llane, executed by Garona Halforcen, he was said to also be responsible of the creation of the Dragon Soul and Deathwing's madness.

Yogg-Saron had also be the cause of the corruption at the tattered World Tree; Vordrassil. Whilst it's roots grew -too- close, Yogg-Saron cleverly used that luck in attempt to corrupt and decay the tree, sowing destruction across a big portion of the continent of Northrend.

Quite heavily in portions, across the whole continent of Northrend, the corrupted Old God's blood, atleast deemed it's blood can be found. Having been named ''Saronite''.

(Saronite'n'Co holds no responsibility of possible; Amnesia, Death, Corruption, Madness, Mental Images (See: Madness) or Destruction)

K. Kagayon Lingken:

Appearance: This, what appears to be a 'Forsaken' - occurs to have some odd features. He has long , wild hair that scrapes over his head like a lion's mane, pointing to one side whilst the bangs hang over the face wildly, looking quite attractive for a dead person. The sclera of his eyes normal Forsaken color whilst his pupils and irises are pure grey, expressing disinterest in humane terms but mean lifelessness, not a single spark of life adorning the darkened eyes while his skin is the usual Forsaken pale, bones stick out of the usual locations - yet the fingertips appear odd, as if sharpened, same with the toes. - The spine looks spikier aswell, if you were ever to gaze into the mouth of this person - you would see sharpened fangs, akin to Yogg-Saron's maws, however in a less deformed and more healthy manner.

Personality: Like with his appearance, this ''Forsaken's '' personality is odd; He is always seen considering or thinking about something, his iris warped up to the top of his sclera as if gazing towards the sky. He appears quite neutral, familiar with proper etiquette but rarely practicing it, rarely tempted to socialize as if he would spend his days thinking. Despite all this, he does appear to have taken a liking to Sylvanas Windrunner.

Socializing Capabilities: Rarely practiced but if done, you would see, nay, hear that this persona picks his words wisely

Combat Capabilities: Currently unknown to anyone.

Motto: ''If you fail to comprehend my persona, attempt not to even socialize with me.''

__________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

So, how do you like it? I really would like to Role-Play as this, and would obviously Role-play as Mr. Lingken. That is if the other Mr. Saron would discard his role. I would - to note, be very grateful. I would actually adore if you would change to C'thun or perhaps an unknown Old God in the guise of a humanoid organism yourself. That would be ''awesome''.

I would like to do serious roleplaying in the guise of Mr. Lingken and some humorous roleplaying aswell, ofcourse.

I picked this character because it is my favorite Lore character and I thought it would be nice to play an organism that is driven solely on destruction and madness. Being shady and all.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Re: Yogg-Saron, Old God of Death - K. Kagayon Lingken

Atleast you're a better Old God than the other Yogg-Saron

/brofist
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

Quote Originally Posted by Orgrim Doomhammer
    Atleast you're a better Old God than the other Yogg-Saron

/brofist
    /brotentacle

My gratitude.

10+ Year Old Account

I like it ^_^, "he does appear to have taken a liking to Sylvanas Windrunner." ohh i hear a nice little plot line ,will he start to drive her mad? who knows , ahh this is exciting !, sorry for my nerdyness

Profound scholar and master in lore in the high degree of Titan origins and the old god mythology....Lol jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Prince Maldy
    I like it ^_^, "he does appear to have taken a liking to Sylvanas Windrunner." ohh i hear a nice little plot line ,will he start to drive her mad? who knows , ahh this is exciting !, sorry for my nerdyness

Thanks! And you are correct about the ''driving mad'' thing.

I'm happy I'm getting positive replies to it. <3

10+ Year Old Account

Now this is a really interesting character. Undercover Old-God? That would make for some pretty interesting stories ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarella View Post
    My my, you really are caught between a roc and a hard plaice.
    Salm one may try to take advantage of your fishy tale and carp on needlessly, but dont let them lead you to a red herring!

Basst to simply ask the top rogues on your server, or look up their specs.

Good luck!
    From the thread 'Poisson question'

Thanks!

/brotentacle (or /mawfist)

I'd love to see this in action and what you'll do to the major lore characters as well as the custom characters around here.
    ~ ♥ { Face of Death | The Cast } ♥ ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ellié
    I'd love to see this in action and what you'll do to the major lore characters as well as the custom characters around here.

That is -if- I get accepted, seeing as there is another Yoggy creeping around. But thanks, I'm glad people like the avatar and the description and all.

10+ Year Old Account

Same here, so many possibilities for this great god of death! , I can imagine it now, sylvanas hearing voices in her head constantly driving her mad, hiding in a small room hitting her head against the walls in the hopes of the voices leaving her mind, but still nothing , maybe a dagger...no she couldn't ..."only death is eternal my dear" No! make it stop!

A bit carried away...:P
    But a good way to see if Sylvanas is all she is cracked up to be. Also a nice piece of art work to .
    Sylvanas in her throne room on her knees with her hands ready to rip her flowing hair away from the torment inside her mind. With the lovely Kagayon,(yogg) standing behind her in the shadows,arms crossed,with a smug look on his undead face ,looking down on her twisted body and the fearless leader that was Sylvanas Windrunner.

Profound scholar and master in lore in the high degree of Titan origins and the old god mythology....Lol jokes

Same here, so many possibilities for this great god of death! , I can imagine it now, sylvanas hearing voices in her head constantly driving her mad, hiding in a small room hitting her head against the walls in the hopes of the voices leaving her mind, but still nothing , maybe a dagger...no she couldn't ..."only death is eternal my dear" No! make it stop!

A bit carried away...:P
    But a good way to see if Sylvanas is all she is cracked up to be. Also a nice piece of art work to .
    Sylvanas in her throne room on her knees with her hands ready to rip her flowing hair away from the torment inside her mind. With the lovely Kagayon,(yogg) standing behind her in the shadows,arms crossed,with a smug look on his undead face ,looking down on her twisted body and the fearless leader that was Sylvanas Windrunner.
    -THAT- would be perfect. Thanks Maldy-Malt <3

10+ Year Old Account

No problem Yoggurt ;D

/brotentacle

10+ Year Old Account

/brofist
    /pickpoket .....um a lose tooth....nice...... ;D

/brofist
    /pickpoket .....um a lose tooth....nice...... ;D

*Is now the ''Beast of nine-hundred and ninety nine maws*

10+ Year Old Account

Yay , more fitting and up to date avatar picture :-X
    Thanks to Tooth for making such a great picture ;D

Yay , more fitting and up to date avatar picture :-X
    Thanks to Tooth for making such a great picture ;D

Yeah, I'd like a better picture too. But well.. The other Yoggy has it already x)

10+ Year Old Account

TBH i actually like the one you have better, its darker and more evil....

TBH i actually like the one you have better, its darker and more evil....
    Thanks, but it's harder to see Yogg-Saron in, and I want an up-close shot of him

10+ Year Old Account

*cough* steal it *cough* :-X
    And im off for the night so hopefully start RP tommorow.
    <---NZ btw , if you thought the time was weird. ;D