Battleground Scenarios

Seeing as we get more and more battlegrounds added, I wondered what possible BG scenarious exist? how many (relatively) unque BGs we may have?

as for now, I've found these scenarios:

Domination v1: must capture one or more objectives and hold them for a certain amount of time (Arathi Basin, Battle for Gilneas)
    Domination v2: must capture sevaral objectives and control them both simultaneously (Khaine's Embrace in WAR)
    Deathmatch v1: just kill all opposing players (Gurubashi Catacombs, modern Arena)
    Deathmatch v2: each side has a number of reinforcements; combat ends when one side runs out of reinforcements. Often combined with Domination-like objectives, in order to regenerate reinforcements (Alterac Valley, Isle of Conquest)
    Capture the Flag: a flag must be acptured certain amount of times in order to win (Warsong Gulch)
    Defense: prevent the enemy from reaching certain objective for a certain amount of time (Strand of the Ancients, Lake Wintergrasp)
    King of the Hill: capture the flag at center and take that flag to diffrent minor objectives (seen in WAR)
    Murderball: capture a certain object and keep enemy players from getting it for a certain amount of time. The object deals damage over time to the carrier.
    +combinations of above mentioned scenarios.

What other Battleground scenarios can you think of / do you know of?
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

Re: Battleground Scenarios

Some kind of race, 2 groups starts and meet eachother in a small path with obstacles.

the first team to reach the end wins.

But that will probably be a BG where the team with the most snares wins.... so nvm it
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I totally stole that post from Dinnerbone btw.

demolition from MW2
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by jackmbhoy
    demolition from MW2
    can you describe it please? never heard 'bout it
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating