Some advice into what to aim for next

Hey, i'v recently leveled my origenal Vanilla toon up, after a faction and server change i'v decided to try pull him back to his former glory.
    So far i;v been 80 3 weeks i have some great advice off friends and some of the fantastic warriors in my main guild, However they all play fury, and have little knowledge on Arms PVE. im basically looking for some advice into what gear to aim for next.
    As is stands im gearing up via pugging (not ideal i know but i dont want 2 raiding guilds and my mains guild is exactly that- a mains guild only)
    im averageing 4 bosses in 10 and 25 ICC a week,(normally due to lack of people willing to take someone who knows every boss in ICC but only had 4 boss tactics xD)

heres my armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...3%89rag%C3%B3n

i know i have 3x expertise gems in which is a waste atm, waiting on Alch CD on my alt to change em over to Arp.

Re: Some advice into what to aim for next

Your spec is wrong atm. THe closest thing to a viable arms spec atm is definitely the arms incite spec which is 55/8/8. Only thing i would change about your gear atm is your ashen verdict ring. Use the agility ring and get rid of alot of that expertise. Never gem for expertise as arms.

cheers kryos, noticed the difference with the spec right away. the Exp was purely a quick fix when i was under cap, and they should be changed soon.

only thing im debateing now is rending glyph vs HS

should use HS, rending, MS i believe. not totally sure.

You've got too much ArP if you want to use the NES.
    But you don't want to use the NES, because it's procrate is bad.

Aim for Hardcap with Deathbringer's will. (Easier said than done, I know ;-))
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

i have rending SS and MS atm, the SS is i could prolly swap out as it is more "trash style" glyph.

my aim is to got for Arp cap with DBW never seen it drop yet though xD NIS was the best i could find ^^

i appareiate the advice though

i hope you got the legs from voa
    for arms you can survive with 9 exp on your char sheet and points into wep mastery or w/e
    you're gonna want t10 gloves/chest/helm when you can get them, the agi cloak is better for arms than the str one you got
    after you get the 4p(if you want it) i would save up EoF and make the leather crafted pants unless you're gonna see heroic sindi10
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Yeah legs were a Voa drop im working on t10 head atm with EoF's (holding out for gloves last incase of voa Drop)
    my good friend who plays warrior has always warded me away from Agi or non-plate pieces (however he is fury so may be different) and i gotta admit it confuses me i understand you gian the extra stats with Agi pieces, but is there any other benefit than that (maybee more crit?)