The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Krakgor, Redeemer of the Dragonmaw Clan.

Name:Krakgor Bloodwing
    Race: Orc
    Class: Warrior/Blademaster
    Allignment: Chaotic good.
    Personality: 'True Orc' sterotype, noble warrior. Personality is mix between Saurfang, Thrall, Kilrogg Deadeye and Eitrigg.
    Picture of Krakgor Bloodwing: http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/a...to/Krakgor.jpg

History:
    Krakgor Bloodwing was born in the stronghold of Grim Batol just after the death of Anudin Lothar by the hand of Warchief Orgrim Doomhammer. At two months old, Alexstrasza broke free from the Dragonmaw's control and decimated the clan to a mere fraction of it's former strength and forced to live in the foothills of the Wetlands. Krakgor was told of how his father was killed when the Dragonmaw initially captured the Aspect of life, this caused Krakgor to enter depression throuout his adolescence because he and his mother thought the clan should try to redeem itself and join with Thrall's Horde that they heard stories of in Kalimdor.

Krakgor's mother fell seriously ill when he reached the age of 18 and her last words to her only child she told the truth of how his father, Gragorak Bloodwing, had spoken out against Zuluhed and Nekros Skullcrusher's plan to enslave the red dragonflight. Gragorak challenged Nekros to a duel and when he had disarmed Skullcrusher and gained the upper hand he was immediatley killed by Zuluhed who intervened in the duel. This revelation caused Krakgor to swell with pride and he ran away from the dragonmaw clan to train his skills in blademastery, find the city of Orgrimmar and ultimately redeem the Dragonmaw clan in the eyes of the new Horde and the Red Dragonflight.

Because of his heritage Krakgor was refused an audience with the warcheif and was mocked out of the city by the warriors of other clans but still he persevered and trained with his sword and studied his clan's history. Krakgor found that Zuluhed resided in Outland as a pawn of Illidan Stormrage before he and his fel orcs were killed by infiltrators and the netherwing dragonflight and that his clan was enslaved by Deathwing before capturing the Dragonqueen, after finding this information Krakgor vowed to challenge the Black Dragonflight wherever it appeared. After Kil'Jaeden had been defeated at the Sunwell Plateau by the Shattered Sun Offensive, Krakgor travelled to Orgrimmar to join the upcoming fight against the Lich King. Overlord Runthak recognised the young blademaster and went to refuse him entry into the city but Krakgor was prepared; he gave the Horde the heads of three black drakes, an extraordinary feat for an orc as young as he. Runthak grunted with surprise at Krakgor and allowed him to join the ranks of the Horde expedition to Northrend but Krakgor had another offering to the Horde, the head and heart of a fully adult black dragon. Runthak gasped then congratulated the Dragonmaw blademaster. Krakgor then travelled to Warsong Hold in Northrend.

Krakgor Bloodwing fought with distinction in the Borean Tundra and was sent by an elven mage to a watch point t the north where the Kirin Tor and Red dragons were. He met a red dragon and told his story and was sent to Coldarra to battle the blue dragonflight. After serving on the front line against the servants of Malygos he saved a young red drake called Heamostrasza, named for her distinctively blood-red coloured scales, from blue dragonspawn and the drake was indebted to Krakgor so became his companion.

Krakgor and Heamostrasza currently reside in the Dragonblight where they fight against the blue minions of the Spellweaver and look forward to the day when they can return to the Dragonmaw Clan and lead them to a brighter future as allies of the Horde.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Krakgor, Redeemer of the Dragonmaw Clan.

Now that's definately an interesting character. I also like the whole dragonslayer/dragon tamer idea. I'd say the problem here is that it doesn't give detail on his personality, but I'm guessing he's a typical 'honourable savage' like most orcs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarella View Post
    My my, you really are caught between a roc and a hard plaice.
    Salm one may try to take advantage of your fishy tale and carp on needlessly, but dont let them lead you to a red herring!

Basst to simply ask the top rogues on your server, or look up their specs.

Good luck!
    From the thread 'Poisson question'

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Orthius
    Now that's definately an interesting character. I also like the whole dragonslayer/dragon tamer idea. I'd say the problem here is that it doesn't give detail on his personality, but I'm guessing he's a typical 'honourable savage' like most orcs?
    Yeah, i'd say the personality is like a Thrall/Kilrogg Deadeye mix-up. Thanks for the feedback
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted

Awesome bio! I agree with Orthius - more personality info would be amazing. But it's already good!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tharaldriel
    Awesome bio! I agree with Orthius - more personality info would be amazing. But it's already good!
    Done, made a few modifications.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

10+ Year Old Account

I have to say, I look forward to roleplaying alongside this character, I've always loved the honourable warrior type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarella View Post
    My my, you really are caught between a roc and a hard plaice.
    Salm one may try to take advantage of your fishy tale and carp on needlessly, but dont let them lead you to a red herring!

Basst to simply ask the top rogues on your server, or look up their specs.

Good luck!
    From the thread 'Poisson question'

Now see, this is the sort of thing Blizzard needs to put ingame to explain controversial decisions like the Dragonmaw joining, rather than just go "Yup, Garrosh just brought in a clan with a history of pissing off good-aligned dragons."
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Now see, this is the sort of thing Blizzard needs to put ingame to explain controversial decisions like the Dragonmaw joining, rather than just go "Yup, Garrosh just brought in a clan with a history of pissing off good-aligned dragons."
    But then they'd actually have to do something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Islander
    But then they'd actually have to do something.
    yeah, Horrible i know...