Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Back.... In Stormwind! [Open Comedian Roleplaying]

Hey horseman you want your head? 50g and ill only offer this price...in stormwind
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

The troll walked casually into the room, not noticing the giant dragon nor the sparkling undead Elf. He planted himself into a corner, setted up a giant hookah and filled it with some Gromsblood (the package read: Brings out the demon in you!). Lighting the weed with his trusty fire totem he inhaled deeply, the smoke filling his lungs.

"Mon, dis be paradise... Dis be real paradise...", his glance fell onto the Dragon. "Yo mon... Com' over 'ere... Have sum... MUHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!", the troll started to laugh uncontrollably. "Look at daaaa pixie!!! Next you gonna tell me we be having Werewolves around here!"

Pusillin races in, snatches Zen'tar's Hookah, the Horseman's head, the [Lich Hat Polish] and Kelly-seth's Panties, and races back out of the room cackling.

Ragnor felt something hit his leg as he walked through stormwind, and looked down upon an little filthy green imp.
    Ragnor picks up the imp, and asks himself outloud: ''What should i do with you..? i know! my pet tiger Silverfang is probably hungry!''. And so, Ragnor walks away with the little imp.
    i proudly participated in the RP forum invasion the 15-16th of may 2010.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/ragnor-bronzebullet/ <<<My Bio.

The cycle of life, the stronger eats the weaker, and the strongest survives. this is the cycle of life & the way i live mine.
    But if you should ever kill a creature, for merely the rush or for fun, you better watch your back.....

i'll be coming for you.

Keleseth conjures a magical coat to protect himself from the sun, and sips from a glass of blood suspicious red liquid.
    In Stormwind...

((Proud to have participated in the Forum RP Invasion - 15/16th May 2010!))

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnor Bronzebullet
    Ragnor felt something hit his leg as he walked through stormwind, and looked down upon an little filthy green imp.
    Ragnor picks up the imp, and asks himself outloud: ''What should i do with you..? i know! my pet tiger Silverfang is probably hungry!''. And so, Ragnor walks away with the little imp.
    "RYAAKKKK!!!! put-me-down-put-me-down PUT ME DOWN!!" Pusillin struggles in the fat man's hands; twisting and turning to and fro, and then stopped.

"heh heh heh you'se wants to play a game i see's! FINE! RYA'AK! I dare you to keep holding me..."

With a sinister grin, Pusillin began muttering the demonic incantations; casting the Spirit of Runn Tunn. The small imp began to grow. slowly at first, then faster and faster, until eventually he was doubling in size, and weight, every 3 seconds!

"Drop me not, you stupid boy, or your eyes i'll have as a little toy!"

A new effect soon accompanied the growth. Fel fire began to shoot from every poor of the not-so-little-anymore imp, increasing in intensity with every growth spurt.

Ragnor felt the heat coming, and merely used what every dwarf was capable off, he used what we dwarves calls ''Stoneform''.
    ''hehe can't feel a thing'' he said to the imp, and hit the imp hard on the head with his fist.
    ((haha :P))
    i proudly participated in the RP forum invasion the 15-16th of may 2010.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/ragnor-bronzebullet/ <<<My Bio.

The cycle of life, the stronger eats the weaker, and the strongest survives. this is the cycle of life & the way i live mine.
    But if you should ever kill a creature, for merely the rush or for fun, you better watch your back.....

i'll be coming for you.

When PUsillin weighed about as much as a small horse, and was giving off enough heat to crack the nearby cinderblocks, he gave up.

"FINE! you win! Y'rekra! let! me! down!!!"

The imp winces as the ugly dwarf bops him on the head. "Ow! Watchu do that for? I's just havin a little fun!"