Poll: When you're in a 5-man PuG, who do you vote-kick?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Who Do You Vote-Kick?

Quote Originally Posted by Beace
    I voted the hunter.

But regarding "The guy doing 1.3k DPS, but he's polite and doesn't stand in fires/voids/etc." it kinda depends also. If he's well geared, but just messing around being semi-afk, I want him out of the instance. If he indeed hit 80 a few hours earlier, I got no problems with that.
    That's true, I didn't think of that. "Undergeared" dps are fine, but when I'm a healer doing more damage than a 5k gs ele shaman (which did happen) and I see her just standing around, I kick her too.
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

Quote Originally Posted by Larancy
    You can have highest dps just by afking the whole time if you do things right. So damage done is more important imo.
    OK, that's good to know, thanks. Different people have different opinions whenever I ask, so someone who does damage in large bursts but has a bit of downtime between pulls obviously has difficulties; I may need to rethink my damage dealing potential.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodymoman
    NOBODY, since it's 5 man, and I don't care as long as I don't wipe.
    ^This

Just get it over and done with tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordoran
    wtb multiple choise poll.

1, 3, 4 = kick
    you are #2 arent you?
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Quote Originally Posted by Panjandrum
    Toss-up between the rogue and the huntard but the huntard wins because you can just /ignore the rogue. You can't ignore being dead.

I was told that DPS was much more important than total damage done but an idiot wanted to kick my high-dpsing (out in front by miles) tauren shammy from BRD because I was last in damage done. He was the idiot who, when we wiped, rezzed at the spirit healer and expected to come back into the instance with rez sickness. We all bailed on him in the end. Happy days.
    uhm... i'd say you got told a lie... who cares about dps if you're only dps'ing for a second... Saw WOL report from totgc 25 (back when it was almost srsybsnss) with a holydin topping dps by throwing a single judgement on icehowl, by your one should be able to kick all the dps and replace them with holydins for maximum dps.

and OT: i vote kick asshats and people that don't pull their weight, badge geared people pushing less dps than a resto shaman is a no-no. Also fresh dinged people doing less than 1.5k, since they should be able to do more on the AoE-fest we tend to call heroics
    >8< Spider pride!

The real question is what if you have all four in your group? lol

Seems a lot of people have hunter rage in random heroics. When on my hunter alt its like people TRY to find a reason to kick me. I guess it makes sense now.

To make a comment on under geared dps. Most of my alts were doing 2kish+ right when they hit 80 so it's hard for me to see why some people do so low.

I vote kick after a warning to the TOC geared player doing 1k dps and falling behind in the dungeon. If the tank is doubling your DPS and you have the gear to do better you don't deserve that spot.

I only ever vote kick in low level instances, when;

-- Healer refuses to heal dps, especially when low level tanks can't manage aggro that great.
    -- Tank keeps going afk
    -- Hunter keeps pulling mobs
    -- When the tank decides to aggro 10 creates while the healer has 200 mana... well in which case I right-click leave group.
    -- People are being retarded or belittling other characters (What kind of retarded people address others as noobs in low-level instances or bitch about low recount scores? they need to L2P.)

The gripping dk dps with a hunter main.

If people AFK the whole HC, I was recently in a Gundrak HC we're a Warlock said "brb fast" in the start of the instance and I was tanking. (I'm really good geared so I just pulled the first room and keept running to the boss and so on). We finnaly stod infront of the last boss (took extra boss aswell) and he was still AFK.

I said I wouldent carry him to 2 frost badges and we had to wait 5 mintues, stuff like that really pisses me off, people like that go fck yourself and dont count on getting carry'd.

If you are acting like an ass I will most likely vote-kick you.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker
    i always kick the high-dps/high-gearscore people who want to speed run through the places, skipping all optional stuff and basically trying to drag the rest of the group towards the end. but i wait until right before the final boss pull so they have to go through another full run before they get their "1 daily"
    are you retarded or something? if we want to finish something quickly, thats not bad. Especially if we do high dps... I voted for 1.3k, but i would want an option of 'pro 765 dps retard who sayz that we shudda listen to him cuz he's l33t'. And why i picked 1.3k dps? Because i wantz to do mah dailies quick

Elitests OR People playing their class completely wrong (SPDKs, Melee/Auto-Markmen hunters, the rest)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I would kill a old god.

2, 3 and maybe 4 if he outgears the instance + the tank isn't in greens (which is a given as I'm normally the tank).

Where is the option to vote-kick the tank who can't keep aggro or pulls before everyone is ready? Or is completely inept at tanking? I run into that problem more than the rest combined.

For some reason when I read "The guy doing 1.3k DPS, but he's polite and doesn't stand in fires/voids/etc." I imagined a Paladin :
    OT: I don't votekick anyone. I hardly ever say anything on the daily HC's I do. Go > Do my role > Roll roll roll > Leave

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

I would chose number 1, Depending on what his gear is like. Sure, I dont mind boosting a newly level 80 as we've all been there with shit gear barely knowing the game, however if he had full teir 9/10, and was a Ovbious raider then I would kick him as he was ovbiously slacking.

I'll typically vote for the people who are being socially abrasive or constantly going AFK.

I don't care if you do high or low dps, just don't be a douche and play as a team while you do it. It's not too much to ask, IMO.

You guys have to remember most people go straight from heroics to raids.. So you got this 1.3k dps guy all looking nice in his badge gear.. Boom hes invited to a random icc pug. The group is very upset to find out how terrible this new pugger is. If you allow them to suck in heroics, they will do it in raids once they get their heroic gear. Theirs no progression tiers anymore.. you get your badge gear and move on to raids.